(MSF-H) Reviser Dragooon SA165RDF (normal mode)

Hey guys! Here's the combo. Hope you like it! Smile

The concept:

Testing videos:
Tests:

Counters:

Please give me some feedback, and Recommend whatever you'd like! Smile Thanks!!
Awesome concept. I see you tested what we discussed at the last NC event. Good job. Does it KO BD variants consistently?
(Apr. 28, 2013  1:40 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: Awesome concept. I see you tested what we discussed at the last NC event. Good job. Does it KO BD variants consistently?

Yup! same combo! Tongue_out It doesn't KO anything very well, unless they are on 230. BGrin is probably actually the best counter for this thing. Smile
Nice idea. I've thought about this, but never had the RDF to do it. Glad it's been tested. Looks pretty good. Also just in case someone doesn't want to watch the video I recommend stating what mode SA165 is in
Too bad my RDF is way too worn to test this guy. Seems like a great combo. Btw, what was the benefit of using SA165? To me, this combo seems really similar to Reviser Dragooon BD145RDF. Could you do right spin attack benchmarks against Reviser Dragooon BD145RDF? I'd love to see if this has an edge over BD145 in defense.
Zombies don't exist in MFB. Please take that out.

Otherwise, sounds pretty good. Could you do a Flash/Wyvang benchmark against Revizer Revizer BD145 RDF/CS?
I've used this combo before with Girago, I really like this concept.
Would wyvang work better on this combo,or is reviser just for weight.And wats the point of the sa165 is it a replacement for the bd145 if u didnt hav 2 or what?
(Apr. 28, 2013  1:45 AM)ShinobuXD Wrote: Zombies don't exist in MFB. Please take that out.

Otherwise, sounds pretty good. Could you do a Flash/Wyvang benchmark against Revizer Revizer BD145 RDF/CS?

Really? Dark Mousey told me that I should classify it as a defensive zombie. Ingulit called his Reviser Dragooon SA165EWD a zombie. I can't really take it out of the video, sorry. Unhappy

I can totally put a benchmark just as a reference to my skill with attackers, though. Smile

Flash Capricorn D125R2F vs. Reviser Reviser BD145CS
Prime RF. Slightly worn RDF. Reviser launched first on all launches.
Capricorn: wins, 12/20 (All KO)
Reviser: wins, 8/20 (All OS)
Flash Capricorn D125RF win rate: 60%

Hope this helps! I don't think this will help much as a reference for the left-spin attackers, though. Smile
Also could you compare this beyblades results to Dragooon BD145 RDF? I wonder who would perform better.
(Apr. 28, 2013  2:02 AM)Kyler_the best Wrote: Would wyvang work better on this combo,or is reviser just for weight.And wats the point of the sa165 is it a replacement for the bd145 if u didnt hav 2 or what?

Reviser has slightly better defense and stamina than Wyvang in my humble opinion (Also, Wyvang actually weighs more than reviser). Smile SA165 is for LAD to OS other combos. I've also noticed that it has slightly better stamina and defense against "push" attack. Smile
(Apr. 28, 2013  2:37 AM)theblackdragon Wrote:
(Apr. 28, 2013  1:45 AM)ShinobuXD Wrote: Zombies don't exist in MFB. Please take that out.

Really? Dark Mousey told me that I should classify it as a defensive zombie. Ingulit called his Reviser Dragooon SA165EWD a zombie. I can't really take it out of the video, sorry. Unhappy
Yeah, Zombies need bearings, a circular, well balanced Weight Disk(or chrome wheel here), and need an AR(or top chrome wheel here)that aligns perfectly with the WD. I would classify this as a defensive spin stealer.
Big whoop. BTW, it is sorta impossible for the Chrome Wheels to line up perfectly like plastics. This thing basically does the same thing as a zombie, without the bearings. It has a ton of LAD by being, "perfectly round at the points that touch the stadium floor when it falls over" and having a smooth Chrome Wheel with relatively low recoil.
ShinobuXD IIRC there was a zombie combo that didn't use bearing during the early days of the Plastic era. I remember th!nk discussing it a while back. But defensive spin stealer would be a good definition for this.
Here are the comparitive tests for Meow!

Reviser Dragooon BD145RDF vs Gryph Wyvang S130R2F
Dragooon launched first on all launches.
Dragooon: wins, 8/20 (1 KO, 7 OS)
Wyvang: wins, 12/20 (All KO)
Reviser Dragooon BD145RDF win rate: 40%

If you read the OP, you can see that Reviser Dragooon SA165RDF pulled a 75% win rate against this thing. In my humble opinion, SA165 resists push KO better than BD145. Smile It also has more stamina, according to my informal testing.
I think you guys are getting a bit too specific with definitions. A zombie doesn't have to have a bearing core (I know no one said that but i'd like to point it out) and the AR doesn't have to align perfectly with the WD. Only the best ARs for zombies do. Lower tier zombie ARs don't align perfectly. Also I really doubt a definition for some types of combo are going to work two generations later. I mean we can't create a bearing core zombie for MFB that is good and/or is round enough to have good LAD. So we adapt and have made what we've got now.
I just tested this against attack. I'm not quite sure how you are getting such high win-percentage against attackers. For me Flash kills it. I've tried this on both my RDF and RS and I seemed to be KOing frequently. Since, my RDF is pretty worn, I want to refrain from posting official tests and RS is not the official tip of this combo, but I will happily do a video if anyone wants to see some of the battles.

Also, could you test this against Death Cancer BD145GF? Try to launch lightly and stall with it. I find that it counters most left spin combinations.

Thanks for all your tests!
I agree with Meow! here, actually. I just tried it and am getting much different results. Here is a video in which Flash beats it 3-2, with two double KOs as well.
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZDPM9jPrbVc...e=g-high-u

I suppose the first mislaunch could possibly be considered a win, but still... I got 3 wins in 5 tries, you got 4 in 20.

I'll post official tests later. I just need to do eight more rounds.
Yah, I don't know... It did seem a little too good to me when I tried it, but I could've had a bad launch that night. You can see that in the video it did really well though. Maybe it was something about my flash combo...Smile

Also, for Meow, I can get that test done right away! Smile
It is actually slightly better than Revizer Revizer BD145 RDF for me I guess.

Revizer Dragooon SA165 RDF vs MF-H Flash Orion GB145 RF
Dragooon: 10 Wins(6 KO, 4 OS)
Flash: 10 Wins(All KO)
4 Ties
Flash Win Rate: 50%

Revizer Revizer BD145 RDF vs MF-H Flash Orion GB145 RF
Revizer: 8 Wins(6 OS, 2 KO)
Flash: 12 Wins(11 KO, 1 OS)
2 Ties
Flash Win Rate: 60%
Thanks Shinobu! It really is strangely good vs. attack. Smile I did some tests. One vs attack again, on vs
anti-spin steal, and one vs Meow!'s combo. Smile Meow! will probably get some really high wins for flash, just 'cause he can launch so well. Smile

Those are some good tests. It always sucks when there are so many ties. Keep the results coming. I think I need to get an RDF to help test and try this out.
Wow I was really surprised, that it had scraping issues! XD Killerken Dragooon BD145GF doesn't have scraping issues at all.

Also, were the self-kos because of the scraping issue, or GF just stalling to fast? If it is stalling to fast, you need to slow down your launch. Again, I assumed Death BD145GF would work since it worked fantastically on a left spin Synchrom setup. Maybe it doesn't scrape on Synchroms because the disk slides up and down.

I'll be sure to try this out later.
(Apr. 29, 2013  2:00 AM)Meow! Wrote: Wow I was really surprised, that it had scraping issues! XD Killerken Dragooon BD145GF doesn't have scraping issues at all.

Also, were the self-kos because of the scraping issue, or GF just stalling to fast? If it is stalling to fast, you need to slow down your launch. Again, I assumed Death BD145GF would work since it worked fantastically on a left spin Synchrom setup. Maybe it doesn't scrape on Synchroms because the disk slides up and down.

I'll be sure to try this out later.

Well, BD145 scraped and then kinda rolled itself out. It doesn't have self-KOing problems on other 145 tracks. Smile
The only reason BD145GF would NOT scrape is if you're using it on a Synchrom where you can push the disk up. GF is no taller than XF, and as such will definitely scrape on BD145 when used with stuff like Death.

I like the results you've gotten with this combo, but I have to say they're pretty opposite to my experiences with this same custom. Back before I posted MSF-H Reviser Dragooon SA165EWD, I tried RDF but found that RDF's height combined with the disk shape of SA165 made it significantly EASIER to KO with Flash than the same setup on BD145. Not only that, but RDF has enough LAD as it is that it doesn't need SA165's shape to have LAD, and thus I went with the shorter EWD. Furthermore, on tracks as tall as 165, RDF will actually fall over unlike on shorter tracks, which was not ideal for a spin-steal custom. Thus, I went with MSF-H Reviser Dragooon SA165EWD for spin stealing, giving the left-spin defense custom slot to MSF-H Reviser Dragooon BD145RDF.

Of course, this was all informal testing and several months ago, so take all this with a grain of salt.

EDIT: I also always used a MSF-H rather than a regular face bolt, not sure if that would effect anything.