MSF-H Killerken Genbull SP230 TB

This is an interesting combo that is a good anti sway and has some stamina. Also the MSF-H is some what important because it helps resist sway better. A regular face still works but not as good.
Set up
MSF-H Killerken Genbull SP230 TB vs MF-H Diablo Kerbecs E230 GCF
Genbull launched first
Genbull:19 (19 Sway KO)
Kerbecs: 1 (1 Sway KO)
Genbull win percentage 95%
Detail results
In this match Kerbecs would go around the stadium fast and Genbull would move some but not enough to get knocked out and kerbecs would get knocked out.

MSF-H Killerken Genbull SP230 TB vs MSF-L Gryph^2 SA165 (Normal mode) GF

Genbull launched first
Genbull: 16 (16 Sway KO)
Gryph: 4 (4 Sway KO)
Genbull win percentage: 80%
Detail Results
About the same thing as the last game. It would spin fast and make Genbull move around a lot (More than Kerbecs) but couldn't get it out of the stadium. Then Gryph would get out of the stadium.

MSF-H Killerken Genbull SP230 TB vs MSF-F Gargoyle^2 B;D
Genbull on odd and Gargoyle on even
Genbull: 9 (9 OS)
Gargoyle: 1 (1 OS)
Genbull win percentage: 90%
Detail Results
Genbull had some close ones when battling Gargoyle, but still won.

MSF-H Killerken Genbull SP230 TB vs MSF-L Killerken Dragooon SA165 (Normal Mode) BWD
Genbull: 0
Dragooon: 10 (10 OS)
Genbull Win Percentage: 0%
Detail Results
Yeah it was obvious that Dragooon was going to win this

Any questions, comments, suggestions? I'll do some more testing later.
It sounds really Interesting!!!
Could you try testing against: MF-H Diablo Unicorno II BD145 R2F? (I know its probably not too good in a Zero-G arena, but idc haha)
How about against Revizer Revizer BD145RB?
(Apr. 22, 2013  12:36 AM)diblee123 Wrote: How about against Revizer Revizer BD145RB?

This is the zero g stadium, if you want hin to test vs a defense type he should use SA165, E230 ETC., not BD145.
Same to you Leone 9

But I do like this combo, I did some free battles at todays tournament with TB and it works really well.
Really nice results you have there!

I have two suggestions, use another Genbull (if you have one more) and E230, I think it will lower any kind of recoil when battling non-Zero G Attack beyblades

for B : D, it's useful when used with a left spin beyblade, because spin equalize, for right spin is better a normal set up (W145WD/BWD, TH170D/SD, etc)

Could you test it against some sway defense combos and a right spin W145BWD combo?
(Apr. 22, 2013  1:56 AM)Izhkoort Wrote: Really nice results you have there!

I have two suggestions, use another Genbull (if you have one more) and E230, I think it will lower any kind of recoil when battling non-Zero G Attack beyblades

for B : D, it's useful when used with a left spin beyblade, because spin equalize, for right spin is better a normal set up (W145WD/BWD, TH170D/SD, etc)

Could you test it against some sway defense combos and a right spin W145BWD combo?
Is there any particular sway defense you would like me to use?
it should be MF Duo/MSF Revizer Revizer E230RS (I think this is the best one) but with BSF would be good to (because it has more stamina)
Could you flip the CW to see if there any difference? Usually Genbull were meant to metal contact then killerken, like reviser genbull T/D125 WD/BWD
(Apr. 22, 2013  3:59 AM)Stars Wrote: Could you flip the CW to see if there any difference? Usually Genbull were meant to metal contact then killerken, like reviser genbull T/D125 WD/BWD

I think his right, that's why I suggest doing Genbull^2 instead of Killerken Genbull, It should do some difference against certain combos (and I think there are a lot of them)
test against Sway Defense: Saramanda Killerken E230BSF
Pretty sure there is no such thing as sway Defence ...
He means Zero G Defense
(Apr. 22, 2013  2:36 AM)Thunder Dome Wrote:
(Apr. 22, 2013  1:56 AM)Izhkoort Wrote: Really nice results you have there!

Is there any particular sway defense you would like me to use?

IN zero-g stadium yes.
I would like to say that Gf only works decently in the zero g stadium, not as good as Gcf and CF. Gryph2 is a bit light compared to balro and the others so I recommend a combo like Pheonec Balro sA165 GCF to use or maybe Wyvang Goreim SA165 GCF to test against.
RF does not do well in Zero G stadium. Before suggesting something, it is better to think it over or if you can, test it yourself & post the result here.
Well, I do not have a lot of knowledge on zero-g stadium, but the more mistakes I make its better, because:
1. I will remember that piece of info before I post again.
2. Other people who dont have a lot of knowledge about zero-g stadiums might see this post and not make the same mistake.
People will make mistakes, instead of telling them to think themselves when they don't even own a Zero-G attack type stadium, tell them whats wrong with their post so they LEARN.
also than test against Wywang Wywang SA165CF.
It has been told over & over that RF doesn't do well in Zero G stadium. That is why most of the tests here doesn't use RF as attack bottom but instead using fast moving plastic bottom such as GF, GCF, CF etc or you can use metal bottom such as MF for attack or sway attack combo.
Someone already did a thread test for rf r2f lrf ?
This combo seems great! I do agree with Izhkoort, though. E230 would be slightly better, just to reduce recoil. 2 genbull would also work better, but I assume you just didn't have 2 yet. Smile My second genbull is coming, along with my TB. Can't wait to try this out!
You haven't done any test requests, this thread barely got 2 pages
This combo really needs further testing.
Is this combo worth bringing into a zero-g tournament or does it need more testing to be proven viable?
A lot more testing will be needed, haha.

As far as sway defenders go, with that extra stamina, I'd use MSF-M Genbull Genbull E230TB/MB.
(Feb. 18, 2014  6:25 AM)TheWhiteTiger Wrote: A lot more testing will be needed, haha.

As far as sway defenders go, with that extra stamina, I'd use MSF-M Genbull Genbull E230TB/MB.
Does SP230 hinder the combo in anyway? My E230 is cracked where the face screws in and my TB is really loose on it as well.