(MSF-H) Ifraid Begirados D125R2F

(MSF-H) Ifraid Begirados D125R2F

This is my first testing thread so please bear with me here.

I stumbled across this combo while looking for a customization that would be able to KO Beys, with Heights of over 230. This combo showed a lot of potential, and I decided that it deserved it's own thread.

This is a right spin attack synchrom that is used for smash attack against Beys with 230 Heights. Also is used against Top Tier Non-Zero G Beys in a BB-10 Stadium.

Using a MSF-H for this is optional, but with it on you lose speed and agility, and with it on you have a lot of extra weight that is needed for a good smash attack.

D125 can be substitued for CH120 or S130.

Standard Procedure is used:

BB-10 Attack Type Stadium
Orange String Launcher
Beylauncher Grip
Launcher Grip Rubber

Against Attack:

Against Stamina:

*Note: Used Phantom instead of Duo, because my Duo is broken. Unhappy

Against Defence:

Against Anti-Attack:

Against other Combos:

Average Ifraid Begirados Win Total: 58% (49% including Sarmanda Saramanda)

*NOTES:
If videos are requested, I would be able to make some.
More tests will be done once I get a SP230 and a E230.
If there are any miscalculations please let me know.
Suggestions and Tips are very welcome.
I hope you like this customization! Smile
Er you said vs defense, that begriados only got 6 OS but has a 70% win factor.
Oops, I made a mistake there, fixing it now, and the average. Thanks Yuko!
So you say it does well against 230 height beys, yet you don't test against 230, hah?

Otherwise great! CH120/S130 are probably better, but D125 could be a substitute.
Mmm, if you/or someone could give me some more 230 Height Top Tier Combos, I could test it against those and see what happens?

I didn't really want to use S130 or CH120 due to the fact that many other Combos have already used those parts, so I wanted this one to be a bit more unique, I guess? Thanks a lot *Ginga*! Smile
This is interesting combo... By the way, that balance combo you tested it against would actually be classified as anti-attack (that's probably why begaridos lost, since anti-attack is great against stuff like this. Smile) It didn't do too great against defense though. Seems like it crushed flash. Interesting... I'll do some tests right now. Smile

(BTW, I'm so glad someone finally used D125 on an attacker. Tongue_out)
I used most of the Combos here from the Competetive Combos thread.

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Competit...bos--20385

That's why I classified it as a Balance type, so I'll change that soon. Smile
Excited to see what your tests look like. Smile
Here we go. Smile

test:
Thanks for testing it out! I'll test out Gryph Begirados instead of Ifraid Begirados soon, once I get Gryph. I tried it on 100, W105, and 90, but D125 still worked better for me, so I kept it as D125. Anyone have any battle requests or other Beys this should be tested against? Grin
did you tried Begirados/Phoenic Begirados?
No, I didn't, because I don't have a Phoenic or another Begirados, I will get them all soon, so I would be able to test them soon.
(Apr. 30, 2013  3:15 PM)LMAO Wrote: Thanks for testing it out! I'll test out Gryph Begirados instead of Ifraid Begirados soon, once I get Gryph. I tried it on 100, W105, and 90, but D125 still worked better for me, so I kept it as D125. Anyone have any battle requests or other Beys this should be tested against? Grin
Nice combo. First off I'll try to get some tests done today or tomorrow. Next if you don't have E230 yet try it against Saramanda^2 BD145 CS/RS. It Good luck with this thread!
(Apr. 30, 2013  11:25 PM)Thunder Dome Wrote:
(Apr. 30, 2013  3:15 PM)LMAO Wrote: Thanks for testing it out! I'll test out Gryph Begirados instead of Ifraid Begirados soon, once I get Gryph. I tried it on 100, W105, and 90, but D125 still worked better for me, so I kept it as D125. Anyone have any battle requests or other Beys this should be tested against? Grin
Nice combo. First off I'll try to get some tests done today or tomorrow. Next if you don't have E230 yet try it against Saramanda^2 BD145 CS/RS. It Good luck with this thread!

Thanks Thunder Dome! I'll have the test results up tonight for Saramanda Saramanda BD145CS! Once again, thanks! Smile
I re-did my last test for this thing, just to validate it. Smile

Ifraid Begaridos D125R2F vs. Reviser Reviser BD145CS
Reviser launched first on all launches.
Begaridos: wins, 7/20 (All KO)
Reviser: wins, 13/20 (All OS)
Ifraid Begaridos D125R2F win rate: 35%

These results were almost identical to last time, except Begaridos got all KO instead of 6 KO and 1 OS. Again, PLENTY of wall saves for reviser. Could've been 50% easy. Smile
Thanks again for testing it out, but I just guess Revizer Revizer is just better, if the wall saves are happening every time then it must be Ifraid Begirados's problem, anyways, I updated the OP, with Thunder Dome's request. Smile
Thanks for the tests. I'll try to test against E230 if you would like.
Sure, for now it would be great, after the weekend I should have an E230 so I can test more things after, thanks Thunder Dome!
Sorry for the double post, but can anyone give me some E230 combos, they'd like me to test against this?
MSF Revizer Revizer E230RS/RDF is a must-do

I prefer MSF Revizer Wyvang E230RB

also you could test MSF Gryph Gryph E230BSF of KainHighwind
nice tests but i agree with theblackdragon as soon as you get it could test Gryph Begirados 85/90/100 RF/R2F
Once my Ifraid and Begirados come Saturday, I'll do some testing with this combo against Duo Aquario 230MB.

EDIT: My Begirados came yesterday, and my Ifraid today, but I can't find my MB! I'm still eager to test, though, so I'll have stuff up soon.
(May. 26, 2013  7:52 AM)Cake Wrote: Once my Ifraid and Begirados come Saturday, I'll do some testing with this combo against Duo Aquario 230MB.

EDIT: My Begirados came yesterday, and my Ifraid today, but I can't find my MB! I'm still eager to test, though, so I'll have stuff up soon.

Great! Sorry for not replying to this thread earlier, I was really busy.

I will have more than 5 new tests ready to go for tomorrow!
This custom isn't bad at all! It strikes me sort of an Anti-Attack bey; it put up great numbers against Flash and went toe-to-toe with other Anti-Attackers. The stamina tests were good too, of course, and I actually liked those win rates against Reviser; while they aren't Wyvang good, they're on par-ish with Flash. All of these combined would in theory make this a safe pick for a tournament, since it covers a lot of the meta.

Tests against E230 will be great to see, and I'd love to see how it handles more spin-stealers. I can test these myself once I finally get my parts out of these darn move-out boxes (Speechless), but until then I have a question: Why Ifraid Begirados? It seems like an odd Synchrom, what drew you to it?
I used to use this exact combo almost (except I used CH120) before I had Wyvang. It was pretty good! I might do some tests tomorrow or later tonight if I start feeling better.
Ingulit: Begirados has some wicked-looking attack points for Upper Attack/Force Smash. Ifraid also exposes its Smash Attack attack points fairly well, though I have been using Wyvang instead as of late. Yuko Ray14 uses two Begirados's, which, looking at my own Begirados, would seem to work well.