MSF-F Wyvang Dragooon SA165 (Normal) GF

Hello everyone. This was a combo I discovered recently while looking for a really a good Left Spin Sway. Part Break Down
MSF-F
Wyvang
Dragooon
SA165 (Normal Mode)
GF
Set Up
Right Spin
Left Spin
BBG-04

Tests

MSF-F Wyvang Dragooon SA165 GF vs MSF-H Revizer Killerken E230 MB
Dragooon:16 (13 OS, 3 KO)

Killerken:4 (4 KO)
Detail
Dragooon Win Percentage: 80%
Revizer Killerken got a few lucky Knock outs by making big contact.

MSF-F Wyvang Dragooon SA165 GF vs Duo Cygnus SA165 BWD
Dragooon:5 (5 KO)
Duo:15 (14 OS, 1 KO)
Detail
Dragooon win percentage: 25%
Dragooon had A LOT of issues. Some of Duo's OS's were close.

MSF-F Wyvang Dragooon SA165 GF vs MSF-H Barlo^2 E230 (Upper) GCF
Dragooon:16 (12 OS, 4 KO)
Barlo:4 (4 KO)
Deatil
Dragooon win Percentage:80%
Dragooon was able to KO or bang Barlo a lot to beat it in most of the matches

MSF-F Wyvang Dragooon SA165 GF vs Duo Cygnus BD

Dragooon:0
Duo:10 (9 OS, 1 Sway KO)
Detail
Dragooon win percentage:0
Pitiful...just plain sad. If someone could please try this again because sometimes the launcher wasn't launching to hard, but I still am assuming it would come out about the same.

*Note the F230 used is the brown TT version. That can and probably did alter the results than if you tested with an orange.
MSF-F Wyvang Dragooon SA165 GF vs Duo Cygnus F230 CF
Dragooon:16 (7 OS, 3 Sway KO, 6 KO)
Duo:4 (2 KO, 2 Sway KO)
Detail
More tests coming soon. If you have anything in particular you want to see post. I'd gladly appreciate others testing. I do not have a second Dragooon so I wasn't able to have a match against Dragooon BD, but I assume it would get Sway KOed and beat pretty badly.
Cool tests!! can you test it against Wyvang Wyvang SA165CF?
From my testing, lower mode works muuuuuuuch better on this, LAD and more speed to SO with the scraping.
Looks nice, can you test vs. Genbull/girago Dragooon f230 cf?

EDIT: nevermind, how about Duo f230 cf?
(Sep. 02, 2013  5:05 PM)ryukiba Wrote: Cool tests!! can you test it against Wyvang Wyvang SA165CF?
Sorry I dot have 2 more Wyvangs. Would you like something else for the chrome wheels on that custom?

(Sep. 02, 2013  6:03 PM)Kyler_the best Wrote: Looks nice, can you test vs. Genbull/girago Dragooon f230 cf?

EDIT: nevermind, how about Duo f230 cf?
Would you prefer a TT brown or a Hasbro Red for the F230?
Red sucks! Orange is good.
Although I don't have a TT Zero G stadium, strangely enough I use this exact combo in my hasbro Zero G stadium and its amazing! Sometimes I would use E230 but I mostly preferred in SA165.
(Sep. 03, 2013  12:27 AM)AZL Wrote: Red sucks! Orange is good.
Whoops I actually mean brown.

Tri
That's cool that other people use this to. I've actually used other metals before I got Wyvang. I wanted to wait to get Wyvang to post tests.
You literally copied my combo lol
My original was Reviser Dragooon SA165GF. In that thread, it could outspin Duo to a better degree.
(Sep. 03, 2013  10:00 AM)cccyyy Wrote: You literally copied my combo lol
My original was Reviser Dragooon SA165GF. In that thread, it could outspin Duo to a better degree.
? Wyvang is used in this combo to provide smash, while your revizer is more needed for spin steal/defense.
Sorry for no tests in a while but here is one
All the gear and stadium is the same from the OP.
*Note the F230 used is the brown TT version. That can and probably did alter the results than if you tested with an orange.

MSF-F Wyvang Dragooon SA165 GF vs Duo Cygnus F230 CF
Dragooon:16 (7 OS, 3 Sway KO, 6 KO)
Duo:4 (2 KO, 2 Sway KO)
Detail
Thanks for the tests! It did pretty good.
You should definitely re-consider using SA165 in Attack Mode on this combo. It does indeed scrape, but this is usually irrelevant if you are attempting to Sway KO your opponent. In fact, the "scraping" helps to increase the amount of sway on the stadium, and it is also slightly more difficult to self-KO.

And in certain situations, using SA165 in Attack Mode actually allows your Beyblade to lean over without falling over completely; something which just isn't possible in Normal Mode with GF.

cccyyy Wrote:You literally copied my combo lol
My original was Reviser Dragooon SA165GF.

Nobody "owns" combos. I used MSF-L Gargole Dragooon SA165GCF back in October last year to place at a Toronto tournament, eventually switching it to MSF-L Wyvang Dragooon SA165GCF a few months afterwards, but I don't call it "my combo" because there's no guarantee that I was the first person to ever put together those parts. Everything in Beyblade is derivative, so there's no point in trying to lay claim to any particular combo. It's possible for someone to popularize something among the community, but that still doesn't make it "their combo", as if it was some stroke of genius combination of parts that only they could have come up with.
Thanks I'll try that. Anything in particular that I should try it against?
Can you try this against Wyvang/Genbull Dragooon SA165 (Normal) GCF/CF and Genbull Genbull F230CF and Girago/Wyvang/Genbull Dragooon F230GCF/CF?
You want it tested literally against almost the same combo?
Read the OP dude, he doesn't have a second Dragooon.