MLMPPCRTTH: The Final Counter

Kei's Ego +1.
And, I find it amusing that you put in a note that you can use LRF and XF well in the OP.
Hero, seeing how regular attack types like the ones you listed will be interesting.
This is probably the only topic I have ever rated on this board.
Would you mind testing this against MF Dark Wolf DF145FS ?
(May. 26, 2011  5:16 AM)ikmv Wrote: Would you mind testing this against MF Dark Wolf DF145FS ?

............. Are you being serious? O.o
MLMPPCRTTH is a pretty long name.
I've been thinking and I realized that I came up with this combo first.
You know what? I'm just calling this combo "Kei's" combo now. MLMPPCRTTH is just too much ... Anyways, has it been confirmed if this combo is the niche combo to defeat all other niche combos or can it beat the current top-tier list?
(May. 26, 2011  6:58 AM)Cye Kinomiya Wrote: I've been thinking and I realized that I came up with this combo first.

What the hell? Don't try to take credit for my genius.

(May. 26, 2011  7:11 AM)Hero Wrote: You know what? I'm just calling this combo "Kei's" combo now. MLMPPCRTTH is just too much ...

Ahaha, well, it is my combo after all. MLMPPCRTTH isn't "too much", though. I mean, a combo as revolutionary as this one deserves to have it's own special name, separate from TAKARA-TOMY's completely unintuitive, contrived naming system, right?
Great combo.

Sorry if this has been posted before. Probably has. I'm on an iPhone with slow connection so I can't check.

How would this work with Stalling in a Tourney situation? You would jut keep changing height, Spin and tip.

I was thinking about this combo. Not neccesarly this combo but I had a rough idea of Gravity HF/S mainly just thinking of the most between battle change Beyblade (that doesnt make much sense but you get what I mean)

Top Kudos to you Kei. I am yet to try it out but I can't wait.

I knew there was a Reason when I separated Good beys and parts and bad beys and parts HF/S was in the Good pile. You have made a Combo put of it! Thanks again Kei a Committee member with Customization skill Smile
(May. 26, 2011  8:10 AM)Kei Wrote: I mean, a combo as revolutionary as this one deserves to have it's own special name, separate from TAKARA-TOMY's completely unintuitive, contrived naming system, right?

I found this remark to be quite self absorbed, whilst your chosen name of 'MLMPPCRTTH' is contrived and bordering on pretentious. I understand that your proud of your immense achievement, though your beginning to 'brag' and become quite annoying in the manner in which you display your success.

As a moderator please remember since your an authority figure you have a responsibility to be a respectable role model for younger impressionable members, whilst needing to set an appropriate standard of behavior for this message board. I would appreciate it if you demonstrate a level of humility in the future.

Thank you.
Yes I agree with Deliver2Me ^

You are starting to brag about your "genius."
Let's get back ontopic, anyway it's not so much 'bragging' he's just didn't expect it to be so good, and TBH if you make a great combo you tend to start talking like its the best, so give Kei a break as he has full right to boast a little.

As the combo seems it does great but kei could you do another test, against LT but in wrong Height and direction, as if you thought they were using a right spin, as that could happen during a tournament.
Finding a great combo doesn't mean he should boast even a little. It really annoys me. But of course he's a mod and we can't scold him
It's not that he's a mod, it the fact most of us boast when we find a great combo, so it's quite common, if you found a great combo, you'd try to make it look better by being enfusiastic about it, won't you? Deliver2me, you said he shouldn't boast as he's surrposed to be a roll model, well acutely he is being a roll model, to the people that have only used already known combos, by making them want to experiment.

Now let's drop this descusion as we are getting Off Topic.

I still stand by my two requests, that's about it for now.
(May. 26, 2011  10:08 AM)Callum6939 Wrote: It's not that he's a mod, it the fact most of us boast when we find a great combo, so it's quite common, if you found a great combo, you'd try to make it look better by being enfusiastic about it, won't you? Deliver2me,

Bringing modest attention to your work is fine, though consistently bragging that your a 'genius' is a bit much.

(May. 26, 2011  10:08 AM)Callum6939 Wrote: you said he shouldn't boast as he's surrposed to be a roll model, well acutely he is being a roll model, to the people that have only used already known combos, by making them want to experiment.

The results which he has achieved push the game of Beyblade forward, that in turn is to be respected. Though I believe the manner in which he has presented his findings are not to be admired.
Yeah, I'll accept that, but I said in my last post
(May. 26, 2011  10:08 AM)Callum6939 Wrote: Now let's drop this descusion as we are getting Off Topic.
(May. 26, 2011  9:04 AM)Deliver2Me Wrote:
(May. 26, 2011  8:10 AM)Kei Wrote: I mean, a combo as revolutionary as this one deserves to have it's own special name, separate from TAKARA-TOMY's completely unintuitive, contrived naming system, right?

I found this remark to be quite self absorbed, whilst your chosen name of 'MLMPPCRTTH' is contrived and bordering on pretentious. I understand that your proud of your immense achievement, though your beginning to 'brag' and become quite annoying in the manner in which you display your success.

As a moderator please remember since your an authority figure you have a responsibility to be a respectable role model for younger impressionable members, whilst needing to set an appropriate standard of behavior for this message board. I would appreciate it if you demonstrate a level of humility in the future.

Thank you.

Dude O.o Kei does do those things man. I understand how he feels about the naming thing. Don't cause a ruckus. And don't everrrr tell a mod what should they do as their job
Kei has been mod since 2007 he knows what to do. I respect him and his job. Kei looks after everyone.

Also Kei I luuuuuv the combo. But metagame doesn't end. We still have tons of releases. So metagame has once changed again. Good Kei I wish to be smart like you.

How the hell my message ended up in the quote box. And I didn't see the other post before me? I only saw Deliver post. Woow. Also Kei did you test this against a destabilizer?
This issue is starting to become much more then it was intended to be.

Simply because an individual is a moderator doesn't allow for such behaviour, in fact it's the complete opposite. The behavior which was stated earlier sets a bad example for the forum. I believe if a moderator is behaving in a manner which isn’t suitable to their position then I'm going to mention it.

The purpose of my original post was simply a request for Kei to conduct himself in a humble manner.
can we please drop this and stay on topic please,replying my post by saying "im only telling him not to brag" will only make more and more arguments
If you really need to talk to him about this, PM him.
(May. 26, 2011  12:04 PM)Deliver2Me Wrote: This issue is starting to become much more then it was intended to be.

Simply because an individual is a moderator doesn't allow for such behaviour, in fact it's the complete opposite. The behavior which was stated earlier sets a bad example for the forum. I believe if a moderator is behaving in a manner which isn’t suitable to their position then I'm going to mention it.

The purpose of my original post was simply a request for Kei to conduct himself in a humble manner.
You must believe that he is being incredibly fair and generous to share this combo with us before Beyday so we can try to find a counter to his God-like Bey or even use it to win. Kei is only showing us how good this combination is. He is not being arrogant, he is just demonstrating this combination's strengths in a very convincing fashion.

But really, I think you're just jealous that he came up with this game breaking combo that revolutionizes game play. You could never hope to understand Kei's superior beyknowledge.
Wow! The results are awesome! I really confess, that now, I do respect Gravity Perseus. I never thought it to be a good attack wheel. Yes, I do believe it to be a good wheel, but I never appreciated it, coz I hated it...
Still, its just amazing to see the fall of the Emperors. There had been just so many other members, who had tried to counter it, and finally, a great combo is made! The best part I like about this combo, is that HF/S finally finds some good use... You see, its always good to see something 'bad' collaborating with something almost top tier, so that the combination can take on the current Metagame Rulers.
Deikailo - I even thanked him for making this combo. I am just annoyed when he acts arrogantly and thinking high of himself. Humility should be observed
Humility in the customization forum? Are you crazy? Now why would any of us ever consider ourselves less than Godly for creating mindblowing combos?