MFB and OG Anime- Wishful Thinking and Speculation

Thing is Ryuga didnt know anything about Diablo Nemesis so he couldnt have one Unhappy. Even if he did Im pretty sure he would be exhausted.
I wanna see how beyblade rose lolll.........brothers😎.....
Lol there is a beyblade by a guy named Romeo in OG who owns a beyblade called Thorn Rose.
There's really no point to this thread, as both OG beyblade and MFB have been completed for multiple years now. I saw someone mention the Bakuten Shoot manga, but A: That's a manga, and B: I'm fairly certain we already have a discussion thread for it (and if not, one could be made to discuss it).

I personally see 0 reason for a "Wishful Thinking/Speculation" thread for something that has already been concluded for quite a while.
(Jan. 06, 2021  1:44 AM)BladerGem Wrote: There's really no point to this thread, as both OG beyblade and MFB have been completed for multiple years now. I saw someone mention the Bakuten Shoot manga, but A: That's a manga, and B: I'm fairly certain we already have a discussion thread for it (and if not, one could be made to discuss it).

I personally see 0 reason for a "Wishful Thinking/Speculation" thread for something that has already been concluded for quite a while.

LOL that’s what I was thinking brother😎
(Jan. 06, 2021  1:44 AM)BladerGem Wrote: There's really no point to this thread, as both OG beyblade and MFB have been completed for multiple years now. I saw someone mention the Bakuten Shoot manga, but A: That's a manga, and B: I'm fairly certain we already have a discussion thread for it (and if not, one could be made to discuss it).

What do you have against manga?

Its still currently going on.
Well if this doesnt need its own thread then maybe the burst one should be closed too
(Jan. 06, 2021  1:48 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Well if this doesnt need its own thread then maybe the burst one should be closed too

exaclty.........people are unfair toward MFB and OG (most ppl)
I mean I know its over but its how we wished and think it would happen. Not like it would come true or anything like that.
(Jan. 06, 2021  1:55 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: I mean I know its over but its how we wished and think it would happen. Not like it would come true or anything like that.

it might happen, but just a very very very little chance of happening

Exactly true. In addition anything on this subject can easily be discussed in Random Thoughts. Before creating a whole new thread, people need to consider of it it's really needed when it can be discussed elsewhere.
(Jan. 06, 2021  2:22 AM)Admiral W Wrote:

Exactly true. In addition anything on this subject can easily be discussed in Random Thoughts. Before creating a whole new thread, people need to consider of it it's really needed when it can be discussed elsewhere.

Then why is there a burst thread for this? Huh?
(Jan. 06, 2021  3:41 AM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Jan. 06, 2021  2:22 AM)Admiral W Wrote: Exactly true. In addition anything on this subject can easily be discussed in Random Thoughts. Before creating a whole new thread, people need to consider of it it's really needed when it can be discussed elsewhere.

Goes for both.
(Jan. 06, 2021  1:48 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote:

What do you have against manga?

I have nothing against manga, it's just that this threads title specifies the anime, not the manga. Thus, discussion of the Manga would technically be considered off-topic, although I doubt it would be an issue.
(Jan. 06, 2021  1:48 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Well if this doesnt need its own thread then maybe the burst one should be closed too
The reason the Burst one is still open is because, and you may find this hard to believe, but Burst hasn't ended yet.
(Jan. 06, 2021  3:41 AM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Jan. 06, 2021  2:22 AM)Admiral W Wrote: Exactly true. In addition anything on this subject can easily be discussed in Random Thoughts. Before creating a whole new thread, people need to consider of it it's really needed when it can be discussed elsewhere.

Like I said above, Burst is still in progress; and while it's unconfirmed, there are rumors of a sixth season.
(Jan. 06, 2021  4:19 AM)BladerGem Wrote:
(Jan. 06, 2021  1:48 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote: What do you have against manga?

I have nothing against manga, it's just that this threads title specifies the anime, not the manga. Thus, discussion of the Manga would technically be considered off-topic, although I doubt it would be an issue.
The reason the Burst one is still open is because, and you may find this hard to believe, but Burst hasn't ended yet.
(Jan. 06, 2021  3:41 AM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: Then why is there a burst thread for this? Huh?

Like I said above, Burst is still in progress; and while it's unconfirmed, there are rumors of a sixth season.

LOL UR SO LATE BROTHER😎 BEYBLADE BURST ALREADY GOT CONFIRMED TO HAVE 6TH SEASON CONFIRMED FOR 2021 BY THE AUTHOR AND STUDIO LOL!!
(Jan. 06, 2021  4:37 AM)TrustBEE Wrote:
(Jan. 06, 2021  4:19 AM)BladerGem Wrote: I have nothing against manga, it's just that this threads title specifies the anime, not the manga. Thus, discussion of the Manga would technically be considered off-topic, although I doubt it would be an issue.

LOL UR SO LATE BROTHER😎 BEYBLADE BURST ALREADY GOT CONFIRMED TO HAVE 6TH SEASON CONFIRMED FOR 2021 BY THE AUTHOR AND STUDIO LOL!!

By the way, using multiple accounts on this site is bannable Smile

TrustBEE TrustBEE2
(Jan. 06, 2021  5:01 AM)BladerGem Wrote:
(Jan. 06, 2021  4:37 AM)TrustBEE Wrote: LOL UR SO LATE BROTHER😎 BEYBLADE BURST ALREADY GOT CONFIRMED TO HAVE 6TH SEASON CONFIRMED FOR 2021 BY THE AUTHOR AND STUDIO LOL!!

TrustBEE TrustBEE2

Let’s not jump to serious conclusions so fast. It could just be that TrustBEE2 is just someone else who wanted the same name like how there’s a firekingard and a firekingard2
(Jan. 06, 2021  5:01 AM)BladerGem Wrote:
(Jan. 06, 2021  4:37 AM)TrustBEE Wrote: LOL UR SO LATE BROTHER😎 BEYBLADE BURST ALREADY GOT CONFIRMED TO HAVE 6TH SEASON CONFIRMED FOR 2021 BY THE AUTHOR AND STUDIO LOL!!

TrustBEE TrustBEE2

(Jan. 06, 2021  5:04 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Jan. 06, 2021  5:01 AM)BladerGem Wrote: By the way, using multiple accounts on this site is bannable Smile

TrustBEE TrustBEE2

Let’s not jump to serious conclusions so fast. It could just be that TrustBEE2 is just someone else who wanted the same name like how there’s a firekingard and a firekingard2
Lol brother😎 THATS NOT EVEN ME I have only one account and that accounts not even activated so I dunno what ur doing
bro for real 2 accounts
(Jan. 06, 2021  5:04 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Jan. 06, 2021  5:01 AM)BladerGem Wrote: By the way, using multiple accounts on this site is bannable Smile

TrustBEE TrustBEE2

While that's possible, it's highly unlikely.
(Jan. 06, 2021  5:19 AM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: bro for real 2 accounts

(Jan. 06, 2021  5:43 AM)BladerGem Wrote:
(Jan. 06, 2021  5:04 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Let’s not jump to serious conclusions so fast. It could just be that TrustBEE2 is just someone else who wanted the same name like how there’s a firekingard and a firekingard2

While that's possible, it's highly unlikely.

LOL BROTHER😎 ITS NOT ME LOL?!?!?!
Quick fix: change this to Bakuten Shoot Rising Wishful thinking and speculation. Talk about OG remakes and plot of books, boom done.

That other account is not even activated lmao. Even if it was him it’s not like he’s using it.
(Jan. 06, 2021  4:19 AM)BladerGem Wrote:
(Jan. 06, 2021  1:48 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote: What do you have against manga?

(Jan. 06, 2021  3:41 AM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: Then why is there a burst thread for this? Huh?

well I'm gonna use this thread, do whatever u wanna

(Jan. 06, 2021  3:42 AM)Admiral W Wrote:

Goes for both.

finally! If u guys report/closethis thread, then do the same to the burst one as well
WHO HAS 2 ACCOUNTS THAN???