MFB and OG Anime- Wishful Thinking and Speculation

(Jan. 06, 2021  4:02 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: I am not an imposter

Lol I know GODBILLA brother😎😎😎
someone else is
(Jan. 06, 2021  4:05 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: someone else is

Yesssssssssssssss......and one of us is lying GODBILLA brother 😎😎.....
YOUR LYING
(Jan. 06, 2021  4:14 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: YOUR LYING

WHAT GODBILLA BROTHER😎?!?!?!? WHY U THINK IM LYING ABOUT HAVING A DEACTIVATED SECOND ACCOUNT LOL?!?!?!?!??
YOU SAID I WAS LYING
(Jan. 06, 2021  4:18 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: YOU SAID I WAS LYING

GODBILLA BROTHER😎 NO I DIDNT U SAID I WAS LYING FIRST LOL!?!?!?!?!?!  I WAS SUSSIN EVERYONE ELSE!
WHAT? DOES THAT MEAN
(Jan. 06, 2021  4:25 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: WHAT? DOES THAT MEAN

SUS = SUSPECTING EVERYONE ELSE OF LYING LOL GODBILLA BROTHER😎😎
I AINT LYINH
Would you read the title of this thread. This is MFB and OG Anime Wishful Thinking and Speculation thread not a Godzilla is Sus thread
(Jan. 06, 2021  5:12 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Would you read the title of this thread. This is MFB and OG Anime Wishful Thinking and Speculation thread not a Godzilla is Sus thread

exaclty lol
(Jan. 06, 2021  5:08 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: I AINT LYINH

UR BEING KINDA SUS NOW GODBILLA BROTHER😎😎!!!
TrustBEE stop liking my posts
CitrusNinja3 Sorry to ping you, but we could use some help here.
yes please. TrustBEE has been getting on everyone's nerves in the Random Thoughts thread.
My wishful thinking is that people should stop making threads for topics that are perfectly fine in other threads such as the Random Beyblade Thoughts thread and stop making pointless arguments, but my speculation is that these things will keep happening and a Staff Member will have to clean things up every time. Also, I don't think I can confirm whether or not the unactivated ThinkBEE2 account belongs to the same person as the ThinkBEE account.