Poll: Should this be stickied?

Yes
58.61%
No
9.81%
Needs more work before it's stickied
31.58%
Total: 100% 418 vote(s)
Because it takes awhile for a distinct decision to be made by the Advanced members.
I do not know why C145 is not taken down by now, but I do know that the Ray affair is still raging on.
Ray should be banned from top-tier but ok.. i like Gravity and Rock for top-tier
Once Ray is taken down from the top tier list i'll move it to tier 2. Also testing has shown that C145 is definatly not as good as GB145 and R145 for a while now but ray's lack of use vs rubber bottoms has only recently come to light.
i´m not saying to change.. i´m just asking why that´s all
(Dec. 24, 2010  1:20 AM)Ultrablader Wrote: Some of those I don't really think are justified. In my opinion most of those don't even have any attack ability. Like Divine, Dark, infinity, poison, thermal, earth and grand.

Not that it is of any consequence, but Grand does have a [b]bit[/i] of Smash Attack.
The Stamina tier listing is trapped within the defense tier listing in the OP.
I've said this and I tried to seperate them but it didn't work. Need help with this.
(Dec. 24, 2010  3:28 AM)Blader Richie Wrote: i believe Earth has a bit too...

Some testing was done on this and I seem to remember it didn't work very well.
(Dec. 24, 2010  3:31 AM)Ultrablader Wrote: Need help with this.

You need to put a /spoiler tag after the bottom line of the defense listing.

(Under "B")
where are those tests? i would like to see how Earth and poison go for attack..
(Dec. 24, 2010  3:38 AM)Blader Richie Wrote: where are those tests? i would like to see how Earth and poison go for attack..
Will it take another warning for you to start actually searching and complain less about not seeing any test results on things :
http://worldbeyblade.org/search.php?acti...order=desc
(Dec. 24, 2010  1:20 AM)Ultrablader Wrote: Some of those I don't really think are justified. In my opinion most of those don't even have any attack ability. Like Divine, Dark, infinity, poison, thermal, earth and grand. Infinity you're probably saying due to the libra balance combo but I don't think infinity would do anywhere near as well as libra does/did in that combo. Also some of those come more into the spin stealer/destabilizer category like L drago and thermal but some people have said thermal has destabilizing ability and others say not.

(Dec. 24, 2010  1:59 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: i think he just meant to dump all the bad wheels into tier three, and have every wheel represented on the list.

Thanks Mc Frown, that's exactly what I was thinking when I included those Metal Wheels in the Attack section. There's no point in creating a Tier list and excluding wheels, you'll need to include every wheel into the list and grade them on their individual attributes and how well they perform in each designated field of Attack, Defence and Stamina.

(Dec. 24, 2010  1:20 AM)Ultrablader Wrote: I think some of these need more testing... tornado. I don't remember even seeing testing for tornado yet unless you own it what are you basing this on?

I don't own Tornado but I've been borrowing Tornado for about 3 weeks now from Bobby Beyblade another WBO member. The results I've had are promising but with some degree of success but ultimately Tornado seems to belong in Tier 2.

In regards to creating a 4th Tier I don't think it's necessary, 3 Tier groups should be more then enough as it already displays the information quite clearly with it being easy to comprehend the system.
That's fine then. It just means a lot less testing which is fine with me tbh. Just added S130 to defence tier 2 after seeing a thread with results which show the decent results it gets on both RS and WB.
Why isn't burn on attack yet? I thought the excellent Weight distribution has an excellencent performence on 100.
Because I feel it needs more testing to determine which tier it belongs in. I'll do some testing on that in the next few days.
so does this mean we will have to have a tier four and perhaps 5?
(Dec. 25, 2010  9:32 PM)lightninglibraX Wrote: so does this mean we will have to have a tier four and perhaps 5?

No. I said that a post not far above yours. I was considering this for attack since there are so many wheels which have some use but are still bad but after other members saying there is no point I have decided against it. Thinking about if a wheel is bad in the worst section then I doubt there's really much point doing tons of testing to see which ones are minutely worst than the others.

On another note I think it's nearly done. I think most of the tiers are pretty accurate so the only thing needed now is to test stamina and a few wheels for their defence and attack ability.
i thought 125 and 125 variants were much more useful than that... something about optimum height? and also doesn't rock have different molds? correct me if im wrong...
125 and it's variants have never really found any great use. Also the different molds make no difference really.

Also I added a destabilizer section. It will be updated as more parts that are useful for destabilizers are found.
Gravity perseus D125 RF... 125 does have a use...
yeah destabilisers are important but you should put attack stamina defense and destabilisers.. not destabilisers in attack because they are balance like Mc Frown said on the advanced forum
Fine I guess but I always thought they were a sub group of attack combos.
(Dec. 30, 2010  5:53 PM)Shika blade Wrote: Gravity perseus D125 RF... 125 does have a use...

Wow one combo! That changes everything.... or nothing. That's the only combo that has found a 125 type track to be useful.
(Dec. 30, 2010  6:05 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: Fine I guess but I always thought they were a sub group of attack combos.
(Dec. 30, 2010  5:53 PM)Shika blade Wrote: Gravity perseus D125 RF... 125 does have a use...

Wow one combo! That changes everything.... or nothing. That's the only combo that has found a 125 type track to be useful.

Ultra, there are a sub-group. The thread I posted addresses that so you are indeed correct. I would have to disagree however on 125's effectiveness. It actually does work exceptionally well on MF Pegasis 125RF, Burn Wolf T125FS, G.Perseus D125RF, LL Drago T125RF, and even in stamina customs it becomes very useful. More testing should be done but thats what I have been working with so far and they have done me quite well.