Poll: Should this be stickied?

Yes
58.61%
No
9.81%
Needs more work before it's stickied
31.58%
Total: 100% 418 vote(s)
I honestly don't think Hell should even be in the tier 1 defense list I mean there's so much recoil!!!!!!!
where are we with hell in tier 1 attack?????
(Aug. 27, 2011  1:01 AM)ControL_ Wrote: Since you mentioned it for the stamina section, you might as well for the defence section:

Hell (only when used with BD145)

The BD145 is extremely important, without it, you have naked Hell which really doesn't do well at all as we all know.

I've used MF Hell Aquario 145 MF/R2f to KO MFH-Basalt Kerbecs BD145CS. It was a bit of a challenge but possible. IMO the attack tier should have a lot more testing than stamina and defense. We aren't all on the same skill level using attack types, so there should be many tests (from different members) before even touching the attack tier.
For pretty much all of those many people have tested them... If you hadn't noticed I don't put anything on the list unless it's been tested properly.
(Aug. 27, 2011  12:42 AM)Inazuma11 Wrote:
(Aug. 25, 2011  6:22 AM)beybladewrecker Wrote:
(Aug. 25, 2011  6:15 AM)Blitz Unicorno Wrote: It isn't top tier.

thnx for replying helped me alot
I think to avoid situations like this there should be a list of already tested parts but it seems like it would be really awkward to do...

Unless you were being really sarcastic do you not realize that this is that list?
(Aug. 27, 2011  1:19 AM)H8R Wrote: I honestly don't think Hell should even be in the tier 1 defense list I mean there's so much recoil!!!!!!!
where are we with hell in tier 1 attack?????

Well um it does very well for defence with BD145... I think Hell should stay for now unless someone does proper testing comparing it to other attack wheels.
(Aug. 27, 2011  1:01 AM)ControL_ Wrote: Since you mentioned it for the stamina section, you might as well for the defence section:

Hell (only when used with BD145)

The BD145 is extremely important, without it, you have naked Hell which really doesn't do well at all as we all know.

I'll do this when I have time.
Why LDD is the last at the Tier one list?
It doesnt have much tests.
No, that's not the reason Whatzzer. Its been tested a LOT.
The reason is, the MWs listed for attack aren't placed in order. So, order doesn't matter. Thus, it doesn't mean that LDD performs the worst of all Tier 1 attack.
Ultrablader, I think you should put a note next to Tier 1 Attack saying that it's not in order. This is like the what? 20th time I saw somebody complain about the order?
(Aug. 28, 2011  3:18 PM)Mr. N Wrote: Ultrablader, I think you should put a note next to Tier 1 Attack saying that it's not in order. This is like the what? 20th time I saw somebody complain about the order?
Definitely, the fact people always argue about the order really aggravates me

I've done that and put it as a rule that you shouldn't comment on it. If you do i'll report you.
Just write that within a tier, the parts are simply in alphabetical order. And then it is to be expected that you will report whoever does not read that, as usual.
Opps, not reading.
Sorry for causing troubles.
Rather than doing that,you can just edit your post to say sorry.Also,UltraBlader,ain't Libra have 3 molds?The worse one is Mold 3.The best one is Mold 2 I think.Can you just add that info?Mold 3 is sort of light compared to the other molds.
(Aug. 29, 2011  3:16 AM)Whatzzer Wrote: Rather than doing that,you can just edit your post to say sorry.Also,UltraBlader,ain't Libra have 3 molds?The worse one is Mold 3.The best one is Mold 2 I think.Can you just add that info?Mold 3 is sort of light compared to the other molds.

Mold 2 is the heaviest followed by mold 1 then mold 3.
Yes,Mold 2 is the best.Libra Mold 3 should be in Tier 2 no?
No it is still tier 1 worthy.
I suggest that we should compare the results of Libra Mold 3 and Earth mold 2.I don't have a Libra Mold 3,so I'm directing this to anybody that has one.
There isn't even that much of a difference , seriously just let Libra mold 3 stay in tier 1 , and earth is tier one anyway , so if it is worse then earth it should stay on the list , basalt is better then earth and its still on the list.
Ok.But can anyone compare Libra Mold 3 with Earth Mold 1?Earth Mold 1 is in tier 2,and it Libra is worse than that?Why can't we put it in tier 2?
(Aug. 29, 2011  8:42 AM)Whatzzer Wrote: Ok.But can anyone compare Libra Mold 3 with Earth Mold 1?Earth Mold 1 is in tier 2,and it Libra is worse than that?Why can't we put it in tier 2?

Were did you hear it was worse then earth mold 1? Earth mold 1 doesn't have good defense anyway so why do you want to compare them , and I though you already knew that Libra was worse O.o
WD shouldn't be in tier 3 defense. It's no good for defense.

Then again, there shouldn't be a tier 3 for defence tips, as all of those are horrible at it.
Tier 3 is the worst of the parts which can be used for that type. I'll take WD down anyways.
Mmmm, I still dunno if it's worth having. If those tips are your only option you simply shouldn't use a defense type at all.
Has Jade been tested for the tiers yet or not, I read the JadeJupiter discussion and found it to be pretty average but is it not tier worthy or just not added yet?
One persons testing is not considered conclusive. There is not really enough to add it yet, if it is worthy.

Do you kids wait for a new part to be released just so you can suggest it be added or ask why it isn't or something, because some days it seems plausible. I mean, it's the same every time a new part is released, NO there isn't going to be enough testing this quickly, so there's no need to post, this should be evident from the last few releases.

This isn't neccessarily aimed at you, Inazuma, just a long-term observation. That said, did you look at those results? At least right now it looks pretty horrid. Still there's been no testing for attack or whatever, but this is not the place to discuss that.
No one has really tested it and in the tests it was used it in it completely failed.