Yes
58.61%
No
9.81%
Needs more work before it's stickied
31.58%
Total: 100% 418 vote(s)
(Dec. 30, 2010  6:18 PM)Bluezee Wrote:
(Dec. 30, 2010  6:05 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: Fine I guess but I always thought they were a sub group of attack combos.
(Dec. 30, 2010  5:53 PM)Shika blade Wrote: Gravity perseus D125 RF... 125 does have a use...

Wow one combo! That changes everything.... or nothing. That's the only combo that has found a 125 type track to be useful.

Ultra, there are a sub-group. The thread I posted addresses that so you are indeed correct. I would have to disagree however on 125's effectiveness. It actually does work exceptionally well on MF Pegasis 125RF, Burn Wolf T125FS, G.Perseus D125RF, LL Drago T125RF, and even in stamina customs it becomes very useful. More testing should be done but thats what I have been working with so far and they have done me quite well.

God.. why you´re giving bad information? destabilizers are NOT a sub group off attack types... the are stamina/attack balance combos.. the point og destabilizer is destabilize and outspin not KO.. they are not a sub group of attack...
He didn't say they were a sub-group of attack; he didn't specify. He was talking about 125 on attacks..
(Dec. 30, 2010  6:05 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: Wow one combo! That changes everything.... or nothing. That's the only combo that has found a 125 type track to be useful.
(Dec. 16, 2010  3:22 AM)lord Wolfblade Wrote: i was testing my MFB dranzer combo (killer eagle t125 fs) and it beat earth bull 100 wd easily

my test results
LF stadium
earth launched first
no banking just a normal launch
all wins by outspin
earth win: 30%
killer win: 70% (yes unbelievable i know, but its true)

i tested again with killer launched first and it was the same results
hmmm

also today i tested killer eagle t125fs vs earth bull 145wd and
killer win: 60%
earth win:40%

so...
(Dec. 30, 2010  9:40 PM)Mc Frown Wrote: its not surprising : \

how so?
lower track stamina type dealeo beats high track stamina.
what about my killer eagle t125fs beating earth bull 100wd in my post i quoted?
1) That has nothing do with these tests.
2) If you've got tests post them in the thread for testing. Also you used a bad stadium so the results don't mean much.
(Dec. 30, 2010  10:18 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: Also you used a bad stadium so the results don't mean much.

Dan told me that the LF was aloud for stamina testing... (which is what i did)
also im a bit confused at what you also said
(Dec. 30, 2010  6:18 PM)Bluezee Wrote:
(Dec. 30, 2010  6:05 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: Fine I guess but I always thought they were a sub group of attack combos.
(Dec. 30, 2010  5:53 PM)Shika blade Wrote: Gravity perseus D125 RF... 125 does have a use...

Wow one combo! That changes everything.... or nothing. That's the only combo that has found a 125 type track to be useful.

Ultra, there are a sub-group. The thread I posted addresses that so you are indeed correct. I would have to disagree however on 125's effectiveness. It actually does work exceptionally well on MF Pegasis 125RF, Burn Wolf T125FS, G.Perseus D125RF, LL Drago T125RF, and even in stamina customs it becomes very useful. More testing should be done but thats what I have been working with so far and they have done me quite well.

1)I already mentioned Gravity Perseus
2) The lightning wheel is good on nearly every attack track.
3) Didn't only one person test that Burn Combo?
(Dec. 30, 2010  10:27 PM)lord Wolfblade Wrote:
(Dec. 30, 2010  10:18 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: Also you used a bad stadium so the results don't mean much.

Dan told me that the LF was aloud for stamina testing... (which is what i did)
also im a bit confused at what you also said

I meant this place is not the tests for those. Also what MC Frown said is true which is why they aren't useful.
(Dec. 30, 2010  10:40 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: Also what MC Frown said is true which is why they aren't useful.
(Dec. 30, 2010  9:43 PM)Mc Frown Wrote: lower track stamina type dealeo beats high track stamina.

ok

(Dec. 16, 2010  3:22 AM)lord Wolfblade Wrote: i was testing my MFB dranzer combo (killer eagle t125 fs) and it beat earth bull 100 wd easily

my test results
LF stadium
earth launched first
no banking just a normal launch
all wins by outspin
earth win: 30%
killer win: 70% (yes unbelievable i know, but its true)

i tested again with killer launched first and it was the same results

explain that, also where is the "the thread for testing"?
Somewhere else. I don't want any testing with LF so don't bother.
ok, sorry for wasting your time with slightly useful information
To re-iterate, Mid-height stamina types beat low height ones (not sure about 85 though)
100 should be lised as a top tier stamina track because it can easily beat a 145 based stamina blade
yes but for stamina 145<105<100<90<85<230<145
also 105 and lower<125
and 145<125

stamina is a metagame within a metagame
For god sake read the whole thread! I have already said that they need more(or any) testing before they go up.
I couldn't help but notice Pre-HWS L Drago didn't make the Destabilizer list. Is it not Top tier?
(Jan. 01, 2011  1:53 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: For god sake read the whole thread! I have already said that they need more(or any) testing before they go up.

were you saying that to me?
Of course I was. It was under your post... I'll put the L drago wheel up later.
(Jan. 02, 2011  11:03 AM)Ultrablader Wrote: Of course I was.

i know that stamina needs more testing, i was telling him that stamina is very complicated right now, so its hard to put up more parts for it...
man why are you so angry at me all the time...
Sorry I didn't know you were telling that to someone else as well. I don't think i'm angry at you ever. Or at least i'm not trying to be.
(Jan. 02, 2011  7:03 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: Sorry I didn't know you were telling that to someone else as well. I don't think i'm angry at you ever. Or at least i'm not trying to be.

ah i see now, that makes sense, and yeah your not angry at me, its just your post looked like you were, sorry <- offtopic
Some suggestions... feel free to correct my thinking.

I think ray should be moved to the destabalizers as it has more success with lower track heights, in which case adding a 90 or 85 track to the destabalizer section would become an option.

Libra is still tier one but as it is not legal maybe it should not be considered an option for competitive play... only for testing purposes. Rock is definitely not defense material, unless it is a hasbro version and even then Uncertain...

BD145 should be in either tier 1/2 (I know further testing is required but for now... the list can always change when needed)

That's pretty much it for now me thinkz...
(Jan. 02, 2011  10:35 PM)Nojo294 Wrote: Some suggestions... feel free to correct my thinking.

I think ray should be moved to the destabalizers as it has more success with lower track heights, in which case adding a 90 or 85 track to the destabalizer section would become an option.
I'll add it but i'm not gonna move it cause it does have attack ability. The others i'll add soon.

Libra is still tier one but as it is not legal maybe it should not be considered an option for competitive play... only for testing purposes. Rock is definitely not defense material, unless it is a hasbro version and even then Uncertain...

Rock still has some ability even if it isn't great...
BD145 should be in either tier 1/2 (I know further testing is required but for now... the list can always change when needed)

Needs more testing

That's pretty much it for now me thinkz...