Poll: Should this be stickied?

Yes
58.61%
No
9.81%
Needs more work before it's stickied
31.58%
Total: 100% 418 vote(s)
(Dec. 21, 2010  5:25 AM)Dan Wrote: Rock is better than Storm, with basically no questions asked. Really. :V
If I can, I will post test results later on.

Lol busy aren't you? Might as well take advantage of winter break...

(Dec. 21, 2010  5:11 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: i assure you, rock can knock things out

Even more so than storm IMO... storm sucked... Ball... Sharp.
lol.
hey what about meteo l-drago and gravity perseus should be tier 1, i find storm better for attack and rock better for nulifying lightnings smash and turning it back on it
Why even have a Tier 1? We already have a Top-Tier thread.

Regarding the Storm argument, if you search for any results, you would see why Storm was taken off. It's win rate was horrible and it was highly outclassed. McFrown's results are strictly from test results, no bias at all. We all have the information and access to these results, so please use them.

I like the idea of this, but you should expand it more to all three categories. Also, don't just list parts, and have a specific combo for each tier. Basically, just mimic the Top-Tier thread.
isn't capricorne a really powerful attack wheel? tests i have done seem to suggest that... also burn, RF, 100, 105.
(Dec. 21, 2010  1:21 PM)Nwolf Wrote: isn't capricorne a really powerful attack wheel?
TBH, I don't think Clear Wheels benefit or hinder attack wheels, except for LDrago and Perseus of course.
(Dec. 21, 2010  1:23 PM)OkiBlaze Wrote:
(Dec. 21, 2010  1:21 PM)Nwolf Wrote: isn't capricorne a really powerful attack wheel?
TBH, I don't think Clear Wheels benefit or hinder attack wheels, except for LDrago and Perseus of course.

I think he's talking about the Capricorne Metal Wheel.
I Think he means the pre HWS. btw why isn't burn up there?

Edit: beaten...
(Dec. 21, 2010  1:25 PM)Chaos Blader Wrote:
(Dec. 21, 2010  1:23 PM)OkiBlaze Wrote:

I think he's talking about the Capricorne Metal Wheel.

Lol, my bad.
IIRC, Capricorne's win rate isn't that good.
yeah that's what i meant, sorry... i just saw it and it looked pretty good...
Someone really should close this, TBH we really don't need another one, rock is better than storm and the info is portrayed poorly and is mis-leading ..::..
Obviously due to the opinion i'll change storm to tier 3. Should Rock be changed to tier 2?

(Dec. 21, 2010  1:49 PM)littlechipz Wrote: Someone really should close this, TBH we really don't need another one, rock is better than storm and the info is portrayed poorly and is mis-leading ..::..

This provides a lot more than the top tier list. This is not a replacement for that. I never said this was anywhere near done. Lots of testing needs to be done to confirm this. If there's something wrong with it tell me what's wrong don't just say it's bad....
I agree with some of the above sentiments, Burn seems pretty good.
It did shown some potential in tests but I think more need to be done. Gonna start on stamina now.
IMO you have to put the combo (Track & Tip) W/ the combo you can't just have the wheel. Overall i like this thread just needs a rough draft of defense and a few changes here and there and it's good.
Tracks and bottoms will have their own separate bits. Just did Stamina. Will do Defence soon.
where does thermal fall? Speechless
Just put it in. Further testing will be needed to create a third tier for stamina.
(Dec. 20, 2010  11:08 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: Stamina

Tier 1
Burn Mold 1
Earth Mold 1
Virgo 5 Minute Mold

Tier 2
Earth Mold 2
Burn Mold 2/3
Virgo 3 Minute Mold
Flame
Rock
Pisces
Thermal

Would this be better?
Flame should be #1 in tier 2
Earth 1 and Burn 1 are equals
Okay i'll add that in. Gonna make a thread for this tonight and do some testing on it. Looking at how long the list is now I think the tier 2 stamina blades will need to be tested and if the first 3 are significantly better then a tier 3 will need to be made.
i think rock should not be there for stamina it has humongous recoil
It's still has use in stamina.
(Dec. 22, 2010  9:42 AM)Ultrablader Wrote: It's still has use in stamina.

according to me dark can defeat rock so can storm
In a stamina combo though? Like Dark Bull 145SD vs Rock Bull 145SD? I think not.