MFB String Shooter Confirmed

The mysterious shooter that we've been seeing has been confirmed to be a string shooter, thanks to the lovely Kai-V. She posted this image:

[Image: MFB_LauncherGrip104744164_1.jpg]

You can see the string being pulled.
Interesting. Do we know a release date yet?
I think October 23.
:o

This better not be one of those gimmicky launchers they release near the earlier releases of Beyblade that ended up being carp.

I just hope they improve the string shooter compared to the HMS one.
The problem with String Shooters Vs. Winders is that the feeling of release when the Winder exits the Launcher is missing. Instead, it's an abrupt halting when the string is pulled taut and the Beyblade falls. This makes it incredibly hard to aim properly.
Considering that so far, the MFB launchers have been proven to be inferior to the HMS launchers, I'd be surprised if they made this one better than its predecessor.
(Sep. 22, 2008  3:26 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: The mysterious shooter that we've been seeing has been confirmed to be a string shooter, thanks to the lovely Kai-V.
Lovely.

Bey Brad Wrote:I think October 23.
The launcher that is scheduled for release on October 23rd might not be that string shooter. Chances are it could only be the Light Launcher that comes with Starters.
thats a cool lahuncher but is it good enough for me to use it
Oh that's pretty. It looks like they improved on the design of the HMS string shooter. looks easier to hold.
i still think that the old grip lahuncher are cool but they should make a mfb grip shooter
(Sep. 22, 2008  4:42 PM)kai12 Wrote: i still think that the old grip lahuncher are cool but they should make a mfb grip shooter

They have.
http://forums.beywiki.com/thread-1859.html
(Sep. 22, 2008  4:56 PM)Gekiryu Wrote:
(Sep. 22, 2008  4:42 PM)kai12 Wrote: i still think that the old grip lahuncher are cool but they should make a mfb grip shooter

They have.
And that is what the picture in the first post of this topic shows ...

Hm.
(Sep. 22, 2008  5:02 PM)Kai-V Wrote:

They have.

Hm.

I think Brad used it as Reference.
In the top right corner you can see the weird looking blue launcher with what looks like String coming from it.
I'm assuming that's the string launcher but we don't have any proper pics yet.
(Sep. 22, 2008  5:18 PM)Gekiryu Wrote:

They have.

Hm.

In the top right corner you can see the weird looking blue launcher with what looks like String coming from it.
I know all about that. As Brad mentioned, I posted this on Beyblade Spirit Forums and I wrote "(I suppose this confirms that the other launcher is a string shooter.)". http://z1.invisionfree.com/forums/Beybla...&p=5345487

What I meant is that you do not even need to redirect kai12 to the Launcher Grip topic, since that is what is displayed on the picture on the first post of this thread.

We do have proper pictures of it from the top. Just look at the Metal Fight Beyblade article.
(Sep. 22, 2008  5:27 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Sep. 22, 2008  5:18 PM)Gekiryu Wrote:

They have.

Hm.

I know all about that. As Brad mentioned, I posted this on Beyblade Spirit Forums and I wrote "(I suppose this confirms that the other launcher is a string shooter.)". http://z1.invisionfree.com/forums/Beybla...&p=5345487

What I meant is that you do not even need to redirect kai12 to the Launcher Grip topic, since that is what is displayed on the picture on the first post of this thread.

We do have proper pictures of it from the top. Just look at the Metal Fight Beyblade article.

I don't go on the beyblade spirit forums, so I didn't exactly know.
Kai12 didn't exactly seem to know about the launcher grip, which is why I directed him to it.
(Sep. 22, 2008  5:29 PM)Gekiryu Wrote: I don't go on the beyblade spirit forums, so I didn't exactly know.
Kai12 didn't exactly seem to know about the launcher grip, which is why I directed him to it.
Understandable, but "The mysterious shooter that we've been seeing has been confirmed to be a string shooter, thanks to the lovely Kai-V. She posted this image:" and the fact that I am not slow should clearly hint to me knowing what the string shooter is.

kai12, the Launcher Grip is the big black thing that is inside the package. The packaging on the front is transparent.
(Sep. 22, 2008  5:40 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Sep. 22, 2008  5:29 PM)Gekiryu Wrote: I don't go on the beyblade spirit forums, so I didn't exactly know.
Understandable, but "The mysterious shooter that we've been seeing has been confirmed to be a string shooter, thanks to the lovely Kai-V. She posted this image:" and the fact that I am not slow should clearly hint to me knowing what the string shooter is.

kai12, the Launcher Grip is the big black thing that is inside the package. The packaging on the front is transparent.

I didn't say that you were slow.
Honestly, don't fly off the handle at me because I made a mistake. there's no need in it.
ohkay the 2 lhuncher are cool the string lahuncher and the mfb grip
(Sep. 22, 2008  5:41 PM)Gekiryu Wrote:

Honestly, don't fly off the handle at me because I made a mistake. there's no need in it.

Serious
Hardly what I would call "flying off the handle". You posted a picture of the same grip that was in the OP of this Thread, then you started explaining to Kai-V that the string shooter was in the picture in the OP, despite the fact that Kai-V was the one who supplied the pic in the first place. From what I can see, Kai-V stayed relatively calm in each of her responses.
(Sep. 23, 2008  12:40 AM)Grey Wrote:
(Sep. 22, 2008  5:41 PM)Gekiryu Wrote:

Serious
Hardly what I would call "flying off the handle". You posted a picture of the same grip that was in the OP of this Thread, then you started explaining to Kai-V that the string shooter was in the picture in the OP, despite the fact that Kai-V was the one who supplied the pic in the first place. From what I can see, Kai-V stayed relatively calm in each of her responses.

It started because I actually linked Kai12 to the launher grip since he didnt seem to know anything about it. and since we're not talking about the grip here, just the string shooter, I linked him.

this has been blown out of proportion here so can we just drop it and get back on topic?
But the picture in the OP is the grip. :pwn:

Also, I'm not sure where you get off telling off one of the board's most respected (AND LOVELY) members when you're on probation after being banned for being too argumentative before. Speechless
Pinching_eyes I don't get why this is still going on.
Basically I linked someone who didn't seem to know anything about the grip.
I know that the grip is in the first post of the topic. but the person I directed (Kai12, NOT Kai-V), didn't seem to know anything about it, Reason I linked was because he's not going to find any info on a launcher grip in a topic that is talking about a String Shooter, since they're entirely different things.
I didn't try to cause an arguement and it seemed a bit weird that I had someone what appeared to me as trying to have a go. all I did was try to show someone to a thread where they could find out more about an item that isn't on the string shooter thread (Description-wise now, not picture).

so can we please just drop this arguement since Id rather not start handbagging on a forum when I see no need in it.
(Sep. 22, 2008  3:01 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
Bey Brad Wrote:I think October 23.
The launcher that is scheduled for release on October 23rd might not be that string shooter. Chances are it could only be the Light Launcher that comes with Starters.
Actually, it really looks like the launcher that will be released in October is the string shooter (BB-17) :
[Image: MFB_StringShooter.jpg]
Great picture. Where are you getting these!?

I hope this has more power than the Launcher.
(Sep. 24, 2008  2:02 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Great picture. Where are you getting these!?
e-yamashiroya.com
I have never known this site as one that had such interesting pictures before though.

Also, there should be two string shooters in the Beybattle Try Set.