MFB Solo Spin Time Thread

(Jan. 13, 2011  3:19 AM)countdudoo Wrote: MF-F is shown to have been used, not MF-H.

I made a mistake, hehe. But still, are there any mold differences with Rock,? I swore I read somewhere that there is. That might be altering test results.
I made my storm pegasus for about 30 seconds impressive wouldn't you agree?
LOL mine goes for like a minute..
In any case, does 90>85 for solo-spins because that is what I am feeling from those times. Its not like I used WD hard between timing. I didn't use it at all.. :\
(Jan. 13, 2011  4:06 AM)DatBeyBlade Wrote: I made my storm pegasus for about 30 seconds impressive wouldn't you agree?

Guess what? I made my DRASTICALLY WORN STORM PEGASUS 105RF SPIN FOR 11 SECONDS

I managed to get my Hasbro Lightning L Drago (Yes, the 45 teethed L Light Launcher) spin for 2:32. That's the same amount of time I got my Survival-based Series One Battle Striker to spin for. Is that impressive? and yes, 100HF, with Hasbro products.
So far I think Hasbro faces are the best, but I only have two definitive part conclusions:
Use Hasbro 6 Cylinder Rock
Use 90
my hf is all deformed.... i need to charge my ipod cause it has a timer app i could use to see my spin time.
. . . and?

Anyways, revised sentiments:
(Good Hasbro Face) Rock Leone (Hasbro) 90/100 D/S series tip.
Then it wouldn't really tell us how long HF spins, would it?
I got my Storm Capricorn to spin 15 sec. in bounce mode. Try to beat that! And my Wing-A spun 50 sec. And my Driger S spun 1:18.
LTSCs are only useful in stamina battles, something like AD145 or 230 would be better for solo-spin as it allows for more woblling. Someone try MF-F Rock (Hasbro) 230MS
My MS that I bought tomorrow spin over 3 minutes if I don't hit it with other bey.
(Jan. 19, 2011  12:05 PM)X1 Wrote: My MS that I bought tomorrow spin over 3 minutes if I don't hit it with other bey.

How can you test something that you are gonna get only
LANUCH ANGLE STANDERD

BEYS TESTING HELL KERBECS BD145DS AND EARTH AQUILLA AD145WD

HELL KERBECS (BOOST DISK UP)

L AND R STRING LANUNCHER
DEEP DISH BALANCE STADIUM
TEST1 HELL KERBECS 3:24.7
TEST2 HELL KERBECS 4:00.9

LIGHT LANUCHER 2
TEST1 HELL KERBECS 3:24.7
TEST2 HELL KERBECS 3:32.5

HELL KERBECS (BOOST DISK DOWN)

LIGHT LANUCHER 2
TEST1 HELL KERBECS 2:52.3
TEST2 HELL KERBECS3:16.7

L AND R STRING LANUCHER
TEST1 HELL KERBECS 3:19.4
TEST2 HELL KERBECS 3:22.5

EARTH AQUILLA

LIGHT LANUCHER 2
TEST1 EARTH AQUILLA 3:00.4
TEST2 EARTH AQUILLA 2:03.8
TEST3 EARTH AQUILLA 2:42.7

L AND R STRING LANUCHER
TEST1 EARTH AQUILLA 2:21.9
TEST2 EARTH AQUILLA 2:17.9
TEST3 EARTH AQUILLA 2:28.8

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Jan. 19, 2011  12:05 PM)X1 Wrote: My MS that I bought tomorrow spin over 3 minutes if I don't hit it with other bey.

That doesn't make any sense.
I broke 3 min with earth leone 100 flat sharp in vortex stadium
Wow really unexpected
Rock wolf df145 FS got 4:09
and
Rock wolf df145 SD got 3:37
so FS did better then SD
in a lightning l drago stadium with string launcher
We couldn't leave it alone. Bought a new stadium, waxed the bejeezus out the bottom with furniture polish, and used a new stamina tip. Same 'ol Rock Leone body.

6:22" before the fall.

My arm still hurts from the launch, but it was worth it. Tongue_out_wink

Youtube video of our Solo Spin.

(McFrown, we speak highly of you in the vid. Really. Smile)

T-Rev and Dad
With an unmodified Gravity Perseus + thundacrap stadium, I just got 2:57.
..Not too great compared to all these 4 minute spin times..
the fact that the stadium is hasbro doesn't decrease the time it spins solo

i was going to fill my stadium with water , freeze it and spin Burn auario AD145MS
(Jan. 31, 2011  7:01 PM)wolborgMS Wrote: the fact that the stadium is hasbro doesn't decrease the time it spins solo

i was going to fill my stadium with water , freeze it and spin Burn auario AD145MS

I disagree.
The all that paint that comes of REALLY easily in the centre probably makes the surface slightly less smooth.
Probably has some effect.
Well, we couldn't leave it alone. We made a couple of changes, notably a polished metal performance tip, and a harder surface. I've changed this combo and measured the parts in all orientations and marked it. The key is having perfect balance (for low speed) and it's all about trial and error.

This time we're brazen and claiming the World Record. Wink

Youtube video: BeyBlade Solo Spin: 7:58"

Thanks for checking it out. We love a challenge. Smile

Dad and T-Rev
I have done upto 8:47 sec with Rock Bull 100 MXES(Metal Extreme Eternal Sharp)
I just took the tip of a pen and fixed it in an HF.
I used a 100 track or the sharp point won't stick out.
That's good! Crazily, on a non-recorded time trial, our very best was an 8:47" also. Best video recorded was 8:08".

There is a kid who video'd his pull at 8:39" on Youtube. The vid is sideways, but I believe it. He used a rev-up launcher. I can't work that as fast, but it has SERIOUS potential for those who have a fast arm.

Post a vid. Make it legit.