MFB Limited Format Random Battle Tournament!

Poll: What Stadium should I use?

Rip Grind Beystadium
23.53%
Burning Firestrike Beystadium
29.41%
A Salad Bowl Lid
47.06%
Total: 100% 17 vote(s)
First things first, this is not a custom battle tourney. You have no control over what your combo is. Why Random combos? I don't have very many competitive parts, Or a WBO Tournament legal stadium. Plus, random is fun, and I don't think anyone has done a Limited format RBT before.

RULES

There are eight slots. If you want to enter, please state which slot # you want to be in. Because there are only eight slots, only eight Bladers will be accepted. After all eight slots have been filled, I will randomize the beys, and post the combos in this thread. I will then proceed to do the tournament, and I will post the final placings when it is over. There is also a poll at the top, so you guys can vote for the stadium that I will be using.

ENTRIES

Slot#1: MJ99TCGGaming : Cosmic Nemesis T125 W2D
Slot#2: {YT}EnderBlader : Cyclone Quetzalcoatl AD145 GF
Slot#3: Jimmyjazz39 : Divine Uranus X:D
Slot#4: Hato : Omega Orso SR200 WD
Slot#5: TrainiacJ : Scythe Crown C145 CF
Slot#6: Burst : Duo Orion 125 XF
Slot#7: earthwolf1404 : Lightning L-Drago 85 CS
Slot#8: MissingNo. : Earth Lyra LW105 EDS

(Mods, if this is in the wrong forum, please move it to the right one. Thanks.
I'd like to enter I guess? Idk, this looks fun. :P
I'll be #5
I'll take slot 3 plz
Added you guys. 5 slots left!
Slot 8 m8
Slot #7 please.
Slot 2 please
slot 7 pls.
o wait. im your twin put me in anyways
Added you all. We are now full! I have lots to do today, so expect to know the combos today and the results tommorrow! I will be closing the poll now, and i will be using the Rip Grind Beystadium! This will be single elimination with a losers block, and a winners block, with no wildcard. If the Combos/Results don't come in time, Don't worry! I will get them to you as soon as i can. with all that said, welcome to the First MFB Limited Format Random Battle Tournament! And may the odds be ever in your favor!

(Aug. 21, 2016  1:18 PM)mudorios Wrote: slot 7 pls.
o wait. im your twin put me in anyways

sorry. all full. you will get your first choice of slot in the next one.

EDIT: The OP (Original Post) has been updated, so you can now see your combos. I have my predictions on who will win, and i'm sure you do too. until I have done the tournament tomorrow, this thread is open for discussion about the combos that you and your fellow bladers have gotten. Also, you can tell me how you would like your combo launched. One more thing. The Matchups for all rounds will be randomizd as well. see you then!
Are those the hollow versions of the 4D wheels? Because if not, then there isn't really a fair balance in the combos.

Can my combo be in upper mode and be launched level and toward the center?
Put XGrin in attack mode for me plz. (My combo sucks bawls)
(Aug. 20, 2016  5:04 PM)Flame~Capricorn Wrote: Slot#5: TrainiacJ : Scythe Crown C145 CF

I was confident until I saw the tip Tongue_out
(Aug. 21, 2016  8:31 PM)TrainiacJ Wrote:
(Aug. 20, 2016  5:04 PM)Flame~Capricorn Wrote: Slot#5: TrainiacJ : Scythe Crown C145 CF

I was confident until I saw the tip Tongue_out

Divine and X: D. This sucks lol
(Aug. 21, 2016  8:24 PM)earthwolf1404 Wrote: Are those the hollow versions of the 4D wheels? Because if not, then there isn't really a fair balance in the combos.

Can my combo be in upper mode and be launched level and toward the center?

Yes, these are the hollowed version of the 4d wheels. I said limited format, didn't I? And this goes for anyone . you don't need to ask if you can have your combo in a mode. Just tell me and i'll do it.

EDIT: The tournament will be done asap, so i am no longer taking requests for combos, and how you want them launched. Because Hato didn't specify, Omega will be in Assault mode, as I feel it will be beneficial to the combo. I will post no more, (exept answering questions) until I have finished the tournament, where the results and details will be included in one big post.

The first matchups are as follows: (Randomized by random.org.)
Burst VS earthwolf1404
Missingno. VS Hato
MJ99TCGGaming VS TrainiacJ
{YT}EnderBlader VS Jimmyjazz39
Here Are the Results!

Qualifiers

Winners Block

Losers Block

Results:
Thank you all for participating! see you next time!
Unhappy GG everyone wish I chose a petter slot
haha enderblader's unlucky. just missed out on placing. Thanks flame capricorn for this great idea.
you're welcome. I plan on doing something along these lines sometime soon, and I hope other people will pick it up for different formats.
(Aug. 22, 2016  6:56 PM)Flame~Capricorn Wrote: you're welcome. I plan on doing something along these lines sometime soon, and I hope other people will pick it up for different formats.

yeah ill do it on my youtube channel for standard and shout you out
@[Hato]

The result would be the same in real life
oh wow i got second place
gg guys :P
(Aug. 22, 2016  7:00 PM)Jimmyjazz39 Wrote:
(Aug. 22, 2016  6:56 PM)Flame~Capricorn Wrote: you're welcome. I plan on doing something along these lines sometime soon, and I hope other people will pick it up for different formats.

yeah ill do it on my youtube channel for standard and shout you out

thanx! could you enter me?