MFB Explosion: Episode 99 - Beafowl's Trap (03/06/11)

(Mar. 05, 2011  3:45 AM)nfmacky2004 Wrote: Well As I See...
Ginga Vs Faust Is Going To Happen....
XD

Yeah but not for a few episodes. We've still got at least 5 episodes to go till the end of the season.
This episode was so...dumb...

Why the bloody hell did Yuu just lie on the Arrange-machine-thingy? Is he that stupid?! Also, I'm hoping this is the last time we see Jack. He apparently went insane, at the end, that's reason enough never to see him.

Also...

(Mar. 05, 2011  12:37 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: We've still got at least 5 episodes to go till the end of the season.

Actually, we've only got like three, from this episode to the end of Explosion.
Eventhough the Storyline for this episode is terrible, I liked how Tsubasa got a chance and won.
(Mar. 06, 2011  2:36 PM)Sadistic_Libra Wrote: I had a clench in my chest telling me that Aquila was going to be destroyed around the last few minutes of the battle.

You are very gullible, if you thought that would ever happen.

Seriously, Tsubasa was so obviously going to win that Kai-V and I weren't even paying attention to the fight and just talking about nothing.
Er who battles who then?
(Mar. 06, 2011  4:55 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: Er who battles who then?
In 99? Jack and Tsubasa

Who Wins?

And at the end, Yuu finally thought about launching his Beyblade inside the capsule, used his hypersonic attack, did not have any scratch afterwards even though he was right next to it, destroyed the capsule, made Jack, who had become addicted to the Arrange System, panic, even though there are obviously at least two other capsules for Damian and Zeo. At the end of his battle, Jack exclaimed "My art!" ...
(Mar. 06, 2011  2:30 PM)Dude Wrote: Why the bloody hell did Yuu just lie on the Arrange-machine-thingy? Is he that stupid?!

I very much enjoyed the fact that they showed Yuu as a "character of walking clumsiness" it made it more humorous when Jack snapped due to Yuu's silly ways.

On the other hand, I don't think the MFB anime world contain any weapons at all? Otherwise they'd use them by now, but they have flying cities with destructive energy.. Of course the manga contains weapon in their world (Chapter 28).

Thanks for to the contributors!
I'd rate the ep as 2/5
Pretty average episode. Thought that Aquila's finishing move should have been cooler.
this ep was ok but the battle was short and not as cool as i thought looks like 100 will look like a good ep
Umm ... Jack's battle and Tsubasa was very quick... I did not like, I think Jack had all the advantage and was not consistent Tsubasa victory. There was no strategy or no improvement in the fit of Aquila.
If Tsubasa loses,how can they continue the story? =3=
(Mar. 25, 2011  3:38 PM)Meteo LDrago Wrote: If Tsubasa loses,how can they continue the story? =3=

This episode was broadcast several weeks ago. We know that Tsubasa won and we all moved on. If you have nothing relevant to say, then do not post.
Jack's freakout at the end of the episode really got to me.
I don't know if it was pity or if I could for some reason identify with him, but it made me shiver.

I wonder how the heroes could just so easily ignore it? Okay, Jack's evil, but he seemed so helpless...