MFB Explosion: Episode 99 - Beafowl's Trap (03/06/11)

99. Beafowl's Trap
ビフォールの罠
bifouru no wana
03/06/11

"In order to prevent the misuse of Spiral Force, Ginga and his friends explore the Hades City underground. Due to diverging paths, the group splits up into teams of Ginga, Masamune and Kyoya and Tsubasa, Yu and Madoka. Having proceeded into the interior with caution, Tsubasa and co. find a mural which has been drawn with a Beyblade."

Translation by Saigo.
After the battle between him and Ryuuga it was like he would disappear for the rest of the season (just like Reiji)
Google Translate says:
To forestall abuse of the Spiral Force, Ginga and friends explore Hades City underground.
The road splits, Ginga and Masamune, Kyouya and Tsubasa, Yuu and Madoka are put in pairs.
Tsubasa moves quietly to find a mural painted with a Beyblade.
(Feb. 10, 2011  6:34 AM)GaHooleone Wrote: Google Translate says:
防Gubeku to forestall abuse of the Supairarufosu we Hadesushiti underground to explore the galaxy.
The party branch in the road, Masamune galaxy (or samurai s) play a pair Kyouya Yuu Madoka divided into pairs.
Wing back who was going to pay attention to, to find a mural painted in Beyblade.

Yeah, kinda hard to understand. All I see is that Kyouya is here, they split into pairs, don't want to abuse some power, and there is a mural with beys on it. If anyone gets a better translation, please post it.

... That is exactly why it is quite irrelevant to post the Google translation ... When you know that something makes no sense, do not post it ...
"In order to prevent the misuse of Spiral Force, Ginga and his friends explore the Hades City underground. Due to diverging paths, the group splits up into teams of Ginga, Masamune and Kyoya and Tsubasa, Yu and Madoka. Having proceeded into the interior with caution, Tsubasa and co. find a mural which has been drawn with a Beyblade."
Kyoya's back. Hoped for more episodes with him in 2nd season , but glad his back now.
(Feb. 10, 2011  3:48 PM)Pundar16 Wrote: Kyoya's back. Hoped for more episodes with him in 2nd season , but glad his back now.

Soon Fang Leone Will Make Entry Then.
i'm sooo excited for this episode i love yuu
(Feb. 10, 2011  4:59 PM)X1 Wrote:
(Feb. 10, 2011  3:48 PM)Pundar16 Wrote: Kyoya's back. Hoped for more episodes with him in 2nd season , but glad his back now.

Soon Fang Leone Will Make Entry Then.

No... That's still not even 100% confirmed and also that's not gonna released till next month at the earliest so exactly like with Big Bang Pegasis we probably won't see this it till series 3.
It's all falling into place now. I'm seeing that the remaining episodes will focus on Starbreakers members specifically.Like:
Episode 98: Caesar
Episode 99: Jack
Episode 100: Faust and Ryuuga?
Episode 101: Ginga and Faust
Episode 102: Pt. 2 of Ginga VS. Faust.
(Feb. 24, 2011  7:26 PM)BeyBladestation Wrote: It's all falling into place now. I'm seeing that the remaining episodes will focus on Starbreakers members specifically.Like:

And obviously it looks like Ginga is gonna loose but he wins as usual then his bey disappears of maybe breaks or something like that, (of topic Ryuga needs to take anger management classes.. every time he loses he is not seen again for the season)
(Feb. 24, 2011  7:50 PM)TheFusionRuler Wrote: And obviously it looks like Ginga is gonna loose but he wins as usual then his bey disappears of maybe breaks or something like that, (of topic Ryuga needs to take anger management classes.. every time he loses he is not seen again for the season)

He has lost just once, how can we even aprove that?
(Feb. 24, 2011  7:50 PM)TheFusionRuler Wrote:
(Feb. 24, 2011  7:26 PM)BeyBladestation Wrote: It's all falling into place now. I'm seeing that the remaining episodes will focus on Starbreakers members specifically.Like:

And obviously it looks like Ginga is gonna loose but he wins as usual then his bey disappears of maybe breaks or something like that, (of topic Ryuga needs to take anger management classes.. every time he loses he is not seen again for the season)

I was thinking just opposite of this.
Faust Gets Back To Toby As Basalt Horologium Breaks When Facing Pegasis And Toby Remembers All Things.
(Feb. 28, 2011  12:47 PM)X1 Wrote: Faust Gets Back To Toby As Basalt Horologium Breaks When Facing Pegasis And Toby Remembers All Things.

If Horogium breaks by Ginga then how will LDrago evolve?... /dramatic

And I do not think that the writers are going to make a character like Ryuuga do a cheap shot to gain power (i.e. what Blackbeard did to Whitebeard on One Piece)
Will I certainly can't wait for this episode to air. Peacock vs Eagle or Beafowl vs Aquila. I'm putting my money on Aquila cause I'm a huge Tsubasa fan.
(Feb. 24, 2011  7:50 PM)TheFusionRuler Wrote: And obviously it looks like Ginga is gonna loose but he wins as usual then his bey disappears of maybe breaks or something like that,(of topic Ryuga needs to take anger management classes.. every time he loses he is not seen again for the season)

They wouldn't Do Such Twice.
Since It Broke Within The Manga,It Will Most Likely Break Within The
Anime.

Also,Ryuuga Acts Exactly Like Shadow The Hedgehog.
(Feb. 28, 2011  4:41 PM)Stratus G. Wrote: Also,Ryuuga Acts Exactly Like Shadow The Hedgehog.

YES! Sorry for off topicness.

ON TOPIC:
What if Faust was defeated by Gingka or Ryuuga and Toby doesn't regain his memories? I remember somewhere saying his memory was ERASED.
(Off-Topic) - I love how this coincides with the US release of Pokemon Black and White Tongue_out
(On-Topic) - Didn't Rock Girrafe's owner manage to make it aboard with the others? Where is he in the episode description?
(Mar. 04, 2011  1:17 AM)ShadowPegasis Wrote: (Off-Topic) - I love how this coincides with the US release of Pokemon Black and White Tongue_out
(On-Topic) - Didn't Rock Girrafe's owner manage to make it aboard with the others? Where is he in the episode description?

They are presenting multiple perspectives in a single timeline. Imagine it like this, While Da Xiang is battling Ceasar, this is happening at the same time or just a bit later.
Ah, I thought it was only Sophie and Wells battling Caesar. My bad.
Caesar battles them and wins then he battles the Da Xiang team.
is this episode coming this week or will it be 98 because i can't find 98 anywhere
(Mar. 05, 2011  1:56 AM)Hydron Wrote: is this episode coming this week or will it be 98 because i can't find 98 anywhere

Read around, notably the topic about episode 98 ...
Well As I See...
Ginga Vs Faust Is Going To Happen....
XD
(Mar. 05, 2011  3:45 AM)nfmacky2004 Wrote: Well As I See...
Ginga Vs Faust Is Going To Happen....
XD

...again?

hoping Ginga will lose...