MFB Explosion: Episode 98 - The Fallen Emperor (02/27/11)

(Feb. 07, 2011  6:53 AM)Flosal Wrote:
(Feb. 07, 2011  3:39 AM)Meteo LDrago Wrote: I mean it will say something Like " I will be back",
and predict that the Ldrago will become stronger than before (as we know, Ldrago Destroy)

Then MFB would turn into some type of action movie?

I really doubt they use the same tactic of Ryuuga dissappearing and then appear later with a stronger L Drago, nor he will get it right after losing to Faust. Like JAEMS said, wait till season 3.
That's what I meant.
Ryuuga will dissappear and show his Ldrago Destroy in season 3 .
I saw this and it said that ryuga goes and battles Faust/tobi and loses so ginga goes and battles Faust himself and maybe Pegasus evolves into big bang pegasus
(Feb. 08, 2011  4:24 AM)blackout25 Wrote: I saw this and it said that ryuga goes and battles Faust/tobi and loses so ginga goes and battles Faust himself and maybe Pegasus evolves into big bang pegasus

... You "saw this" ? That all just seems like speculation to me.
speculation leads to nothing as there is no longer summary as proof.

Hoping this episode will be an epic battle Smile
(Feb. 08, 2011  2:37 AM)Dude Wrote: Nah, Dr. Ziggurat has absolutely no dread around him. He's basically the Boris of MFB (Although much more interesting than Boris, if you ask me) so I'm hoping he's not the one to fight and defeat Ryuuga.
If anything, the only possible time when Ziggurat will battle would be against Ryuusei. Seriously though I cannot see him using Screw Capricorn in the anime, what I mean by this is I do not see the writers put him into a situation within the next 4 episodes for him to just suddenly use it.. but time and time again a lot can happen within four episodes. (<-- self controversial on purpose)

(Feb. 08, 2011  2:37 AM)Dude Wrote: What would really be good is if Ginga, Masamune and Ryuuga fight Faust together and all lose. That would make Faust actually kinda scary, seeing him as this undefeatable beast that even three excellent bladers couldn't defeat and would set things up nicely for season 3, where they all need to get stronger quickly before the catastrophe that is Faust and Dr. Z take over the bey-verse!

Although it'll probably only be one person who fights Faust.
I totally like where you're going with this, especially if they want Faust to continue as the main antagonist in the 3rd season, it will give him that extra 'zing' when the next season actually starts. Unfortunately, as you stated, they probably will not do it like this.
(Feb. 08, 2011  6:06 AM)K17khairi Wrote: speculation leads to nothing as there is no longer summary as proof.
Who needs summary when it's plain obvious, if it doesn't happen this episode, it'll happen later that's for certain. Considering that Takara Tomy accidently leaked one of their products they kind of made things even more predictable already. This episode should be at the point where Faust meets Ryuuga (like in the manga) as well.

Also, I'm a biased Horogium fan so either way unless they make this battle seriously terrible then I'll just end up saying that it'll turn out good anyway. As well as me keeping faith that the animator(s)/seiyuu will milk Horogium/Faust out well in this episode.. if it is Faust battling.
The Japanese summary was added to the first post.

Japanese fans were right : it is just about Caesar. It seems everyone here forgot that Julius Caesar was an emperor ... And Ryuuga is obviously too cool to lose like that, hah.
Caesar stood in front of us go into the interior of Hadesushiti galaxy.
Sophie Wells, the Galaxy will go to their destination, the Caesar Dr. ziggurat went to ask why.
But Caesar Sazu ears, and beat up on Sophie Wells.
looks like Sophie is down and theres something wrong with Ceaser looks like Google translate is not very reliable
"Caesar stood in the way of Ginga and his friends, who have advanced into Hades City's interior. Sophie and Wells let them go to their destination and ask Caesar why he's taken sides with Dr. Ziggurat. But, he doesn't listen and utterly defeats Sophie and Wells."
oh thank you Now i understand
(Feb. 10, 2011  7:25 AM)Saigo Wrote: "Caesar stood in the way of Ginga and his friends, who have advanced into Hades City's interior. Sophie and Wells let them go to their destination and ask Caesar why he's taken sides with Dr. Ziggurat. But, he doesn't listen and beats the hell out of Sophie and Wells."

That last sentence...omfg...
Since "beats the hell out of" sounds ackward, I've changed it to "utterly defeats" instead.
(Feb. 10, 2011  7:25 AM)Saigo Wrote: But, he doesn't listen and beats the hell out of Sophie and Wells."

Smug

Because of that last sentence, I'm not even mad that my speculation is wrong. Of course it's ashame no physical action will not be involved but still.

Thanks Saigo for the summary.
Whenever Beyblade brings up brutal Pwnage, I always look forward to some kind of Beyblade destruction.
*reads the summary*
>_> why just why? (don't answer please)
Well, I sure was hoping this wouldn't happen *sighs* Poor Sophie and Wells getting beaten by their um leader. God I'm gonna dread watching this.
(Feb. 05, 2011  11:11 PM)Flosal Wrote:
(Feb. 05, 2011  10:29 PM)BeyBladestation Wrote: Maybe it introduces his new l drago.

Very doubtful. The new L Drago hasn't even appeared yet in the manga. Also, its obvious that Ryuuga will battle Faust, and he'll lose.

ARE YOU KIDDING!?!?!!?!?!??!?!!??!??!? Do you remember what Ryo said in season one. The Beyblade L-Drago can only be defeated by the Beyblade Pegasis. I would be very shocked if Ryuuga lost to Faust.
(Feb. 20, 2011  2:57 AM)Super Peacock Wrote: I would be very shocked if Ryuuga lost to Faust.

This information has already been revealed days ago, most of us already knew this information... read around.
(Feb. 20, 2011  3:09 AM)JÆMS Wrote:
(Feb. 20, 2011  2:57 AM)Super Peacock Wrote: I would be very shocked if Ryuuga lost to Faust.

This information has already been revealed days ago, most of us already knew this information... read around.

I knew this info for quite a while too. I am just saying that it would be shocking for me. I am just expressing my personal opinion. That is all.
(Feb. 20, 2011  3:41 AM)Super Peacock Wrote: I knew this info for quite a while too. I am just saying that it would be shocking for me. I am just expressing my personal opinion. That is all.
The information was posted by Saigo on the 15th Feb, and you quoted a comment done on the 5th Feb, doing this is just as bad as quoting a year old post where the information has already been proven incorrect.

If you knew what was going to happen then you were not giving an opinion, you were stating a fact; and you over-reacted doing so:
(Feb. 20, 2011  2:57 AM)Super Peacock Wrote: ARE YOU KIDDING!?!?!!?!?!??!?!!??!??!?
In fact, you could have just avoided all this by quoting Saigo's spoiler information in that thread and gave the statement about Ryūsei there without the over-reaction...
But what's done is done.
Thank For Clearing That Up, James.
Longer summary:

"Having infiltrated Hades City, Ginga and co. aim for the interior in order to put a stop to Spiral Force. Ahead of them, who would stand in their way but Caesar. Then, both Sophie and Wells embark on this place, and when they urge Ginga and his friends to go to their destination they ask Caesar why he has submitted to Ziggurat. But, after being defeated by Ginga, Casear, who took over the corporation due to Ziggurat and lost everything, doesn't believe in anything. Even in his former companions. And having utterly defeated Sophie and Wells, what appears ahead of him...?!"
(Feb. 20, 2011  6:38 AM)Saigo Wrote: Longer summary:

"Having infiltrated Hades City, Ginga and co. aim for the interior in order to put a stop to Spiral Force. Ahead of them, who would stand in their way but Caesar. Then, both Sophie and Wells embark on this place, and when they urge Ginga and his friends to go to their destination they ask Caesar why he has surrendered to Ziggurat. But, after being defeated by Ginga, Casear, who took over the corporation due to Ziggurat and lost everything, doesn't believe in anything. Even in his former companions. And having utterly defeated Sophie and Wells, what appears before him...?!"

Thanks Saigo ! I'm downloading it at the moment. For all of those who want to download MFBE Episode 97, here it is at DranzerX13's thread :

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Metal-Fi...W-ep97-raw
Yes, as the oreview of Episode 98 was true, so Caesar will be classified as the "emporer" I'm still wondering when Ryuuga will get a chance at Faust. Adding to this, after the climb onto the rocket, Ryuuga isn't on it. But i think he'll somehow randomly pop out. So episode 99? Is it Ryuuga's Debut against Faust?

EDIT:
How ironic. Caesar has the nerve to actually defeat Sophie and Wells, eventhough they protected him against Damian
Yeah i agree maybe, as ryuga is defeated by faust maybe ceaser also trys to defeat him but loses, then genga probably beats him as usual since it is the new forbidden bey
(Feb. 20, 2011  4:33 PM)BeyBladestation Wrote: Yes, as the oreview of Episode 98 was true, so Caesar will be classified as the "emporer" I'm still wondering when Ryuuga will get a chance at Faust. Adding to this, after the climb onto the rocket, Ryuuga isn't on it. But i think he'll somehow randomly pop out. So episode 99? Is it Ryuuga's Debut against Faust?

EDIT:
How ironic. Caesar has the nerve to actually defeat Sophie and Wells, eventhough they protected him against Damian

You can clearly see he's changed or is under the influence of the HD academy.