MFB Explosion: Episode 98 - The Fallen Emperor (02/27/11)

98. The Fallen Emperor
堕ちた皇帝
ochita koutei
02/27/11

"Caesar stood in the way of Ginga and his friends, who have advanced into Hades City's interior. Sophie and Wells let them go to their destination and ask Caesar why he's taken sides with Dr. Ziggurat. But, he doesn't listen and utterly defeats Sophie and Wells."

Translation by Saigo.
Hmm the fallen emperor, looks like Kerbecs is down
EDIT: or the other guy who has that weird pet
(Feb. 05, 2011  9:36 PM)TheFusionRuler Wrote: Hmm the fallen emperor, looks like Kerbecs is down
EDIT: or the other guy who has that weird pet

You do realise that Ryuuga is normally the character who is classed as the Emperor? (specifically Dragon Emperor/King(Because LDrago is known as the "king of beys"(?)))
The Japanese fans are speculating that it is Julius Caesar, however he is already defeated/unconscious/etc. ...
(Feb. 05, 2011  9:46 PM)Orisinal Wrote: Ryuuga died? WHY?!

Ryuuga won't die; he still has his new LDrago to look forward to.

Only one way to find out who it will be to be honest, and that's wait for the summary.
Maybe it introduces his new l drago.
(Feb. 05, 2011  10:29 PM)BeyBladestation Wrote: Maybe it introduces his new l drago.

...........................what?

His new LDrago has not even been properly advertised yet, it is still in its teaser stage...
(Feb. 05, 2011  10:29 PM)BeyBladestation Wrote: Maybe it introduces his new l drago.

Very doubtful. The new L Drago hasn't even appeared yet in the manga. Also, its obvious that Ryuuga will battle Faust, and he'll lose.
(Feb. 05, 2011  11:11 PM)Flosal Wrote: Very doubtful. The new L Drago hasn't even appeared yet in the manga. Also, its obvious that Ryuuga will battle Faust, and he'll lose.

Good speculation! I actually agree.
The Fallen Emperor - Seems as if Ryuuga'll be in trouble. Glad about the outcome of Episode 95 Joyful_2 I wonder how Ryuuga's new L-Drago will look in full.
(Feb. 05, 2011  11:10 PM)JÆMS Wrote:

...........................what?

His new LDrago has not even been properly advertised yet, it is still in its teaser stage...

yeah teats true, like bing bang pegasus, maybe he gets defeated then evolves, but the emperor could still be that weird guy (who has the freaky pet) cus like to Damian, Toby and the Beafowl girl/boy? kinda think of him as a leader/emperor
EDIT:faust is still missing out so maybe he appears randomly and challenges everyone?? or maybe just ginga or ryuga
It may said that Meteo LDrago will lose,
and said Ldrago will appear in a new look......?
(Feb. 06, 2011  10:58 AM)TheFusionRuler Wrote: yeah teats true, like bing bang pegasus, maybe he gets defeated then evolves

Yes that is generally how things work, almost every time...

(Feb. 06, 2011  1:00 PM)Meteo LDrago Wrote: It may said that Meteo LDrago will lose,

No, it will not appear this early and you can wish for it all you like but it won't, not until Season 3, at least.
(Feb. 05, 2011  11:10 PM)JÆMS Wrote: ...........................what?

Actually, it is not even in a "teaser stage" yet. TAKARA-TOMY keeps it completely hidden and did not talk about it at all, and asked reporters not to either. I had to find a picture of a portion of it in a whole other toyline's photographs' background. The picture I brought up is not even supposed to be out in public ...
what new l-drago? how come i haven't heard about this yet?
maybe l drago will evolve after he losees and ryuuga will battle him again and he will not beable to control l drago destroy and forfeit the match and leave i dont know just guessing.after that ginga appears and battles faust.
(Feb. 06, 2011  6:36 PM)superkakahead4 Wrote: what new l-drago? how come i haven't heard about this yet?

Obviously you do not read around when you should ... Try using the Search function ...
wait so theres a new l-drago whats it called
maybe Dr.Ziggurat has a bey and he is very powerful and then Blah Blah Blah he loses
(Feb. 07, 2011  1:11 AM)majinshadow11 Wrote: maybe Dr.Ziggurat has a bey and he is very powerful and then Blah Blah Blah he loses

Dr. Ziggurat does have a Beyblade ... That was already posted before ...
oh, my mistake sorry
(Feb. 06, 2011  1:32 PM)JÆMS Wrote:
(Feb. 06, 2011  10:58 AM)TheFusionRuler Wrote: yeah teats true, like bing bang pegasus, maybe he gets defeated then evolves

Yes that is generally how things work, almost every time...

(Feb. 06, 2011  1:00 PM)Meteo LDrago Wrote: It may said that Meteo LDrago will lose,

No, it will not appear this early and you can wish for it all you like but it won't, not until Season 3, at least.
I mean it will say something Like " I will be back",
and predict that the Ldrago will become stronger than before (as we know, Ldrago Destroy)
(Feb. 07, 2011  3:39 AM)Meteo LDrago Wrote: I mean it will say something Like " I will be back",
and predict that the Ldrago will become stronger than before (as we know, Ldrago Destroy)

Then MFB would turn into some type of action movie?

I really doubt they use the same tactic of Ryuuga dissappearing and then appear later with a stronger L Drago, nor he will get it right after losing to Faust. Like JAEMS said, wait till season 3.
Nah, Dr. Ziggurat has absolutely no dread around him. He's basically the Boris of MFB (Although much more interesting than Boris, if you ask me) so I'm hoping he's not the one to fight and defeat Ryuuga.

What would really be good is if Ginga, Masamune and Ryuuga fight Faust together and all lose. That would make Faust actually kinda scary, seeing him as this undefeatable beast that even three excellent bladers couldn't defeat and would set things up nicely for season 3, where they all need to get stronger quickly before the catastrophe that is Faust and Dr. Z take over the bey-verse!

Although it'll probably only be one person who fights Faust.