MFB Explosion: Episode 96 - The Miraculous Spiral Force (02/13/11)

96. The Miraculous Spiral Force
驚異のスパイラルフォース
Kyoui no supairaru fousu
02/13/11

At a party celebrating Ginga and his friend's victory in Big Bang Bladers, Ziggurat intrudes all of a sudden with a helicopter. Not only does Starbreaker intrude, but also the Graceys as well, and the grounds are thrown into disarray. Furthermore, Ziggurat started an unexpected announcement there which receives attention from around the world. That is, research about preventing a global energy crisis, "Spiral Force", a powerful energy which is produced by utilizing the power of any Bey. But, Ziggurat's true aim is....!?

Credit goes to Saigo for the translation.
What's the difference? The both have the same root which is kyoui
According to my dictionary, miraculous would be "kyoui-teki (na)".
The summary was added.
Cool. Thanks Kai! Could anyone give a good translate?
(Feb. 05, 2011  11:10 PM)LeonetheLion Wrote: Cool. Thanks Kai! Could anyone give a good translate?

The translation will come in due time ...
(Feb. 05, 2011  11:15 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Feb. 05, 2011  11:10 PM)LeonetheLion Wrote: Cool. Thanks Kai! Could anyone give a good translate?

The translation will come in due time ...
Thanks.
(Feb. 05, 2011  9:15 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Also, "kyoui" is litterally "miracle", but I am not sure if translating it with the "の" as "Miraculous" is OK.

Yeah, that's fine.

Here's the longer summary:

"At a party celebrating Ginga and his friend's victory in Big Bang Bladers, Ziggurat intrudes all of a sudden with a helicopter. Not only does Starbreaker intrude, but also the Graceys as well, and the grounds are thrown into disarray. Furthermore, Ziggurat started an unexpected announcement there which receives attention from around the world. That is, research about preventing a global energy crisis, "Spiral Force", a powerful energy which is produced by utilizing the power of any Bey. But, Ziggurat's true aim is....!?"
Spiral Force? Interesting. I kind of understand why Gracey's are there, with Argos (Was that his name?) was all like he's gonna get back at them. To be honest I was waiting for Team Gracey's to appear again. Sigh I just wish Tsubasa and Yuu wake up from their coma already. Unhappy
Japanese to English translation
Party to celebrate the occasion of their victory Biggubanburedazu galaxy ziggurat come suddenly broke. And ziggurat where unexpected announcement that began the attention of the world!

Google Translate Translation.
(Feb. 06, 2011  10:25 AM)X1 Wrote: Japanese to English translation
Party to celebrate the occasion of their victory Biggubanburedazu galaxy ziggurat come suddenly broke. And ziggurat where unexpected announcement that began the attention of the world!

Google Translate Translation.

See above , Saigo has already done that
Spiral force sounds interesting, by the way Basalt metal wheel's "stairs" design remainds me of a spiral , conection with Faust
(Feb. 06, 2011  11:01 AM)Pundar16 Wrote: See above , Saigo has already done that
Spiral force sounds interesting, by the way Basalt metal wheel's "stairs" design remainds me of a spiral , conection with Faust

The design of the Basalt metal wheel is apparently called the "Spiral Staircase of Death".
Quote:The design of the Basalt metal wheel is apparently called the .

Thanks for reply. "Spiral Staircase of Death" sounds very good .
So Faust owns the last episodes of 2nd season. Wondering about voice actor. It is definitiely not going to be like Tobi's, but who knows.
(Feb. 06, 2011  3:07 PM)CurlyMagic Wrote: I just saw MFB Explosion: Episode 95. Great ep. Seems as if Faust is completely unaware of what happened to him when he was Tobi. Tobi seemed really scared in the arrange machine.
His memory was erased.....
i don't know why, but this came to mind
since basalt horolgium in based off a clock
the spiral staircase is like a old fashioned bell from from the olden days
and also the reason that there is a staircase in the basalt wheel too
(Feb. 08, 2011  3:54 AM)Off Topic King Wrote: and also the reason that there is a staircase in the basalt wheel too

Well done Sherlock, what mystery shall we solve next?

Also, I do not understand what you are saying with the "old fashion bell", be more specific and give real details/pictures because in my mind, "what has an old fashion bells got to do with this beyblade when it shows no signs of it being similar to a bell".
http://image.shutterstock.com/display_pi...148936.jpg
sorta like this clock
(Feb. 09, 2011  2:55 AM)Off Topic King Wrote: http://image.shutterstock.com/display_pi...148936.jpg
sorta like this clock

i still do not see how a bell is related to that image and a staircase, as well as the beyblade itself.
No one other than me seem to realize that the lamest characters in the entire show, that is the Brazilian team, is coming back.

What're they gonna do? Cheat again? Use the same technique team Star Breakers used? C'mon, Ginga defeated Damian, the best they had.

Bringing back Team Graceys or whatever just seems forced.
(Feb. 09, 2011  12:36 PM)Dude Wrote: No one other than me seem to realize that the lamest characters in the entire show, that is the Brazilian team, is coming back.
What're they gonna do? Cheat again? Use the same technique team Star Breakers used? C'mon, Ginga defeated Damian, the best they had.

I didn't think it was worth mentioning because just like the previous season/series, any minor (role) beyblader character who gets defeated by the protagonist would suddenly turn into one of the good guys.

EDIT: wow so i was wrong, at least Gracies hasn't changed like the other guys, so that's quite good and annoying at the same time.
Im excited to see this seeing as how in the preview, Ginga, Jack, and Daimian are all going to work together.
(Feb. 10, 2011  3:27 AM)Killer Beafowl Wrote: Im excited to see this seeing as how in the preview, Ginga, Jack, and Daimian are all going to work together.

Um, it actually looks like they are just leading GGG into a trap.
(Feb. 11, 2011  6:26 AM)Flosal Wrote: Um, it actually looks like they are just leading GGG into a trap.

No ... There was absolutely no trace of shock on Ginga's face in the preview, he just looked serious and kept running with Jack and Damian ...
What I'm curious to see is just how incomfortable the dialogue is gonna be, between them all.

Might I remind you that Damian and Jack are both arrogant gleeful jerks who took much pleasure in defeating, humiliating and crushing other players. Now we have to work with them? Ouch...
Some things to say:

-Ginga, Madoka, and Masamune fail at dancing
-Why does Damian have to be evil? He seems so innocent
-Dr. Ziggurat = a Doji wannabe, his Capricorn must be screwed! (bad pun Tired")
-Wild Fang came back!
-Julius seems so quiet this time.
-Damian runs like a bird, I don't see any arms.
-I thought the Brazilian team are good guys
-Jack looks like a clown (I just noticed that)

The next episode will be exciting