MFB Explosion: Episode 95 - Conclusion! Ginga VS Damian (02/06/11)

If there is an end to the beyblade anime theyll be no new beys so when big bamg pegasus is released then theyll be beys like normal right spin looking clear wheels will be left and they might be new LR beys but I know its not the end
maybe galaxy gets destroyed in the battle with damian. then theres a few more episodes and then he gets big bang pegasis
We know this is the last episode of this series though. Also it probably won't follow the manga cause in the manga he battles damian with Galaxy Pegasis, then the galaxy wheel breaks and it transforms and then he defeats him. That doesn't work with the anime considering series 3 ends with this episode it would be really stupid leaving just Faust to defeat next season. It will probably last like 10 episodes of next season then a new arc will start or it could be longer and season 3 will only be like 20 - 30 episodes.
(Jan. 20, 2011  10:22 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: We know this is the last episode of this series though.
No, we do not ?
(Jan. 21, 2011  1:13 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jan. 20, 2011  10:22 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: We know this is the last episode of this series though.
No, we do not ?

There was a press conference at the beginning of season 2 that said this arc would be 51 episodes too. We know that this isn't the last episode for sure. Plus, they still have to introduce Faust and (hopefully but probably not) Daidouji.
What a coincidence, 51 eps again. How about 102 eps for season 3.

Faust - A second Ryuuga but more threatening
(Jan. 20, 2011  9:38 PM)xXKaiouyaXx Wrote: I was right, Tobi is Faust. Look at Akirasdaddys video BB-104 Basalt Hologium(?) Tobi is in the bottom right corner.

Really? Didn't look like him.
(Jan. 21, 2011  4:16 AM)BeyBladestation Wrote: Really? Didn't look like him.

It is still under speculation until the anime confirms 100% (or at least build up to it being close enough)
Big Bang is created when Hell Kerbecs crushes the Galaxy wheel. This also fuses the Track and Bottom together into a part called Genesis.
(Jan. 20, 2011  9:38 PM)xXKaiouyaXx Wrote: I was right, Tobi is Faust. Look at Akirasdaddys video BB-104 Basalt Hologium(?) Tobi is in the bottom right corner.
That is clearly just Faust ...

Beyblast98 Wrote:This also fuses the Track and Bottom together into a part called Genesis.
"Genesis" ?
(Jan. 21, 2011  6:13 AM)Kai-V Wrote:

Really? You don't see the similarity? Oh well, maybe my enthusiasm got the best of me...
(Jan. 21, 2011  6:47 AM)xXKaiouyaXx Wrote: Really? You don't see the similarity? Oh well, maybe my enthusiasm got the best of me...

Its not the fact that Kai-V did not see the similarity (possibly), but the fact that you used a strong comparison by saying "X is Y" when it is still unconfirmed.
I can see the similarity if I want, but that is meant to be "Faust", not Toby ...
Then you do agree that the resemblance is there?
Jaems: That's true, but really what I'm trying to say is Toby+Hades inc.=Faust
That's my last off topic post.
There is a resemblance like there can be a resemblance between anime characters, but that is meant to be Faust, and it is even written "Faust" in Japanese right next to him. If it had been ambiguous, they could have written "Toby / Faust".
(Jan. 21, 2011  10:52 PM)Kai-V Wrote: If it had been ambiguous, they could have written "Toby / Faust".

To argue against this statement; us speculating that Toby is Faust, we are basically trying to guess the "twist" in the anime. So my point is that whoever designed the box would obviously not give the twist away in the anime (maybe manga as well) this early. Its like watching a movie and you know that there is a twist in it, you'll be watching the film guessing the twist all the way through. (Either that or Toby really isn't Faust lol)

Source: IT Crowd (and real life).

With this being said its also like the packaging for Screw Capricorn; they did not put the owner's image on there (i seriously have no idea why...), but i am still believing your statement that Zigurrat is the owner (considering that he has a goatee already, so capricorn would just fit him even more >.>)
LOL!! Jaems xD. Plus this episode got me pshyced to see it. Its like Brooklyn vs Tyson all over again xD
(Jan. 14, 2011  3:23 AM)JÆMS Wrote:
(Jan. 14, 2011  3:10 AM)Orisinal Wrote: Gasp and what will happen to Ginga?

Screw Caprciorn is owned by Ziggurat

Good guess. It does make sense to make him own it.
(Jan. 22, 2011  12:14 AM)BeyBladestation Wrote: Good guess. It does make sense to make him own it.

Kai-V actually confirmed(?) this in the Screw Capricorn thread and another thread within the Beyblade Anime and Manga forum as well, so all credits to her. Smile
(Jan. 21, 2011  6:13 AM)Kai-V Wrote:

Beyblast98 Wrote:This also fuses the Track and Bottom together into a part called Genesis.
"Genesis" ?
I have info that it will be called that.
(Jan. 22, 2011  12:59 AM)Beyblast98 Wrote: I have info that it will be called that.
Could you let me see it then ... Who is your source ?

JÆMS Wrote:With this being said its also like the packaging for Screw Capricorn; they did not put the owner's image on there (i seriously have no idea why...), but i am still believing your statement that Zigurrat is the owner (considering that he has a goatee already, so capricorn would just fit him even more >.>)
They did not include an image, but they clearly wrote "Ziggurat" in Katakana on the box, so that is a spoiler in itself ... Plus, Basalt is supposed to be released only in February. That TAKARA-TOMY decided to offer it at the World Hobby Fair a whole month in advance is their problem, but if "Toby" owns it, that should have been written in my opinion ... At the same time though, I suppose it was indeed written "Phoenix" instead of "Ryuusei Hagane" on the BB-59 box, yet he also had an obvious mask and some clearly different hair to obviously hide the fact that he was Ginga's father.
You know...If it says conclusion,then there probably is a third season of the metal fight...You never know!
(Jan. 19, 2011  2:24 AM)BeyBladestation Wrote: This is sort of a summary to everyone ABOVE me:

Gingka has to battle Damian, and what happens is that Gingka (In the manga) gets hit in the rocks, as his Galaxy Wheel is stuck, a new form of the Wheel, called Big Bag Pegasis is formed. Because of his new bey, Gingka wins! But as a defeat, Massamune gets a new beyblade. It is unknown what he gets. Also Faust is shown in a different way. Like..... as a spy? Idk but well it seems that this is not the last episode, but rather an episode that just wraps everything up. Then there's probably a couple episodes left or something at that to show everyone.

Hey, I think Faust will appear in the Middle of the battle beetween Ginga and Damian,
But I think he will appeared just slightly,
Example: he could just like entered the stadium, watching the battle, but he just appeared for a really short time,then he disappeared again.

But in the next episode he will appeared when ginga's in the airport, then he
Challanged him to a battle.
Just speculating
(Jan. 24, 2011  3:09 AM)PhoenixBlader55 Wrote: You know...If it says conclusion,then there probably is a third season of the metal fight...You never know!

You're kidding right? We've been saying that for the last 3 - 4 pages and it's really obvious that there is a third series with this being the last episode of the second series.
Quote:
Quote:PhoenixBlader55 wrote ...
You know...If it says conclusion,then there probably is a third season of the metal fight...You never know!
You're kidding right? We've been saying that for the last 3 - 4 pages and it's really obvious that there is a third series with this being the last episode of the second series.

Sorry...I wasn't reading...