MFB Explosion: Episode 95 - Conclusion! Ginga VS Damian (02/06/11)

I can't understand the Japanese version, but i watch the pictures. What is the arrangement system. But Damian rocks! He beat Team Exalibur by himself. He pones! But then he got beat by Ginga. But why does Masamune have a cast. And who is that lady trapped in that tube thing by that evil scientist?
(Feb. 11, 2011  9:30 PM)masamuneunicorn Wrote: And who is that lady trapped in that tube thing by that evil scientist?

Screenshot? otherwise the answer is Tobi.
(Feb. 11, 2011  9:30 PM)masamuneunicorn Wrote: What is the arrangement system.
Its called (in full) the HD Arrange System, not the Arrangement System.

To summarize, it's a system that basically draws out a Blader's hidden abilities, making them stronger in the process. It also synchronizes the power of a Blader and their Bey, resulting in powerful Special Spin Moves. It was once considered to be dangerous due it having the potential to destroy the body.

(Feb. 11, 2011  9:30 PM)masamuneunicorn Wrote: But why does Masamune have a cast.
Because he was injured when he lost against Zeo.
(Jan. 18, 2011  2:34 PM)JÆMS Wrote:
(Jan. 18, 2011  1:35 PM)Kai-V Wrote: In theory there should be a new Unicorno in the manga, at least. Considering that in the anime Masamune already did his match and lost it without his Beyblade breaking though, I do not know how they would introduce the new one ...

In my honesty, i admire the fact that the anime does not match the manga too much; especially the fact that beyblade manga only comes out every month; unlike other mangas which come out every week. With it coming out each month, they lack providing depth to the storyline so the anime goes into great deal changing things to "try" and become less predictable. Anyway, to conclude, my assumption is what better way to introduce Faust as a strong antagonist but have him destroy Masamune's beyblade.. as well as milking the sales of Horogium. (if this happens you'll definitely see kids spamming the forum of "how powerful Horogium is")

This is off topic, but about the horogium part, if that happens, then I'll make Ray Pegasus 105CS, the kid gets basalt horogium, and they get owned.

Anyways, I've seen it, and it's so awesome how Gingka wins even when it seems impossible. Like during Battle Bladers against Ryuga, and in ths episode.
Ginga's Pegasus Will Evolve To Big Bang Pegasus.Nice Damian Loses To Are No.1 Hero!!! XDXDXDXDXDXDXD