MFB Explosion: Episode 91 - The Climactic DJ Battle!? (01/09/11)

Which side? Blader DJ's or Blader DJ's? Can't wait to see the Blader DJs in battle! Just hope I don't miss it...
(Dec. 26, 2010  4:24 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Dec. 26, 2010  4:22 AM)Chaos Blader Wrote: LOL. What Beyblades do they use?
I do not know, I think the preview did not show them. I really hope they are not Light Wheels or something ...

i think the original Dj Blader Uses screw capricorn ?? and the other Dj Blader uses a combo of some sort ?
Blader DJ (Japan) VS Blader DJ (USA)

It's obvious that the Original Blader DJ from Japan will win, as he's the main Blader DJ of the series.
(Dec. 28, 2010  7:33 PM)DranzerX13 Wrote: Blader DJ (Japan) VS Blader DJ (USA)

That is the awesomest filler I have ever heard of.

Well, that and the Muramasa arc in Bleach.
(Dec. 28, 2010  7:33 PM)DranzerX13 Wrote: Blader DJ (Japan) VS Blader DJ (USA)

It's obvious that the Original Blader DJ from Japan will win, as he's the main Blader DJ of the series.

I Agree ! Smile

as it would be stupid if the other Blader Dj (USA) Won ..
i think the original Dj Blader Uses screw capricorn ?? and the other Dj Blader uses a combo of some sort ?
[/quote i really hope not wouldnt someone else use screw capricorne as in three weeks it will be the 23rd 1day after screw capricorne's release and in the ep a new guy has screw capricorne
I Think This will be the last ep ?
so there must be screenings of the new beys
(Jan. 03, 2011  1:11 AM)Mr.Awesome Wrote: I Think This will be the last ep ?
so there must be screenings of the new beys
What ? How could it be the last episode ? You obviously have no idea what the plot is or how many episodes Beyblade seasons usually have ...
(Dec. 28, 2010  1:15 PM)Mr.Awesome Wrote:
(Dec. 26, 2010  4:24 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Dec. 26, 2010  4:22 AM)Chaos Blader Wrote: LOL. What Beyblades do they use?
I do not know, I think the preview did not show them. I really hope they are not Light Wheels or something ...

yeah thats what im thinking
screw capricorn cuz i didn't see any pictures of the owner of screw capricorn
January 16, 2011 . The title is unknown.
(Jan. 03, 2011  2:29 PM)Mr.Awesome Wrote: do you have a source ?

......... who needs it, it usually releases EVERY sunday in any case (excluding holidays); same with other animes, i.e. One Piece! This is also common sense.
How about the fact that it would be one lame of an ending? We've got Damian who's this big meanie, Ryuuga who's still roaming around with his very powerful beyblade, the team still hasn't won the championship and nothing has been resolved, yet.

Why in the name of anything that is holy would this be the last episode?! We end the season with a battle between two characters that aren't main characters? What kind of idiot would do that?!
(Jan. 03, 2011  3:06 PM)Dude Wrote: How about the fact that it would be one lame of an ending? We've got Damian who's this big meanie, Ryuuga who's still roaming around with his very powerful beyblade, the team still hasn't won the championship and nothing has been resolved, yet.

Why in the name of anything that is holy would this be the last episode?! We end the season with a battle between two characters that aren't main characters? What kind of idiot would do that?!

Exactly, they could will at least introduce Faust and his beyblade before ending the second season as they have already done advertisements for B.Horogium.
ok then i didnt really know if it was the last episode ....
because i haven't heard of the 92nd ep's name ..
(Jan. 03, 2011  4:03 PM)Mr.Awesome Wrote: ok then i didnt really know if it was the last episode ....
because i haven't heard of the 92nd ep's name ..
And what you do not know does not exist ? That is great logic.

For your information, in 2009 we had no idea what episode 91 would be called. Does that mean it ended at whatever episode was broadcast back then ? No, of course not. Think before you post ...
ok i'm very stupid maybe i should give up beyblade ..
(Jan. 03, 2011  5:40 PM)Mr.Awesome Wrote: ok i'm very stupid maybe i should give up beyblade ..

youll get no sympathy from me -ike from fire emblem/ charecter in brawl

do what you want nobody really cares just dont waste time with stupid posts. anyway im voting for original blader DJ cause hes awesome. the other blader dj looks wierd too.
sorry i realize now that was stupid, how do you delete posts ?
Only staff members can delete posts.
did you realize that when meteo ldrago was battling with galaxy Pegasus ruyga diapered
vanish
when dose episode 92ccome out
i mean when dose episode 92 come out
(Jan. 04, 2011  12:23 AM)beykid2011 Wrote: did you realize that when meteo ldrago was battling with galaxy Pegasus ruyga diapered
vanish
when dose episode 92ccome out
i mean when dose episode 92 come out

...if you read the above post, ep 92 should come out on the 16th Jan which is the Sunday after, and don't give obvious/useless statement which does not even belong on this thread.

Ryuuga had no need to finish the battle as he was merely testing/giving advice to Ginga.
I'm presuming that both Blader DJs are battling in order to determine whether the US or Japan hosts the final.

I'm guessing that the US Blader DJ could win since we still have to hear about/see Faust, Hades Inc and B Horogium, all of which would be on their own turf.