MFB Explosion: Episode 88 - Byxis of Destiny (12/12/10)

Actually that mistake is in the avi as well. It has nothing to do with the encoding at all. It even was on the transmission stream itself, which means there was a glitch in their masters. Hopefully it will be fixed when it's released on DVD.

Nice find though, as I didn't even noticed it when I watched it.
i just rewatched the OP and saw Faust, but only his back. when i first saw that i thought it was the scientist's girlfriend or someone else lol.

(Dec. 13, 2010  10:50 AM)DranzerX13 Wrote: Actually that mistake is in the avi as well. It has nothing to do with the encoding at all. It even was on the transmission stream itself, which means there was a glitch in their masters. Hopefully it will be fixed when it's released on DVD.

Nice find though, as I didn't even noticed it when I watched it.

i just saw this bit, it wasn't VERY noticeable in your 1280x720 upload in my opinion. it was about half a second delay in their voice acting? (wasn't as major as what Florsal stated on veoh since s/he said that their voices swapped, whilst the 1280x720 it didn't on mine) it got back on track (fixed) at 21:09ish when Zeo talks.
I just watched episode 88. Oh my god did you see Hell Cerberuc when he wasn't even spining . He owned the living life of Flame Libra and Earth Equila. I wonder if he is stronger then the heavy weight 50 G new forbiden bey Basalt Hologium.
(Dec. 13, 2010  11:52 PM)BigOBangBlader Wrote: I just watched episode 88. Oh my god did you see Hell Cerberuc when he wasn't even spining . He owned the living life of Flame Libra and Earth Equila. I wonder if he is stronger then the heavy weight 50 G new forbiden bey Basalt Hologium.

I doubt it. For a reson Basalt Horologium is another Forbidden Bey, while Hell Kerbex isn't, or it hasn't been mentioned or confirmed.
wait is this when Flame Libra becomes Infinity Libra?

Edit: Since flame libra was destroyed
(Dec. 15, 2010  2:41 AM)skaterforlife Wrote: wait is this when Flame Libra becomes Infinity Libra?

Edit: Since flame libra was destroyed
In this episode ? Do you not think we would have posted that already if it were the case ?