World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
MFB Explosion: Episode 88 - Byxis of Destiny (12/12/10) - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Anime and Manga (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Anime-and-Manga)
+--- Thread: MFB Explosion: Episode 88 - Byxis of Destiny (12/12/10) (/Thread-MFB-Explosion-Episode-88-Byxis-of-Destiny-12-12-10)

Pages: 1 2

MFB Explosion: Episode 88 - Byxis of Destiny (12/12/10) - DranzerX13 - Dec. 04, 2010

88. Byxis of Destiny
運命の羅針盤(ビクシス)
Unmei no Bikushisu
12/12/10

ようやく修理を終えた翼のアクイラと遊のリブラ。とは言え、まずは慣らしが必要なため銀河たちは近所の競技場へ出かける事に。だが、そこでゼオの姿を見かけた正宗は彼の後を追い、銀河もそれに付き合う。その先では竜牙に迫るゼオの姿が。正宗はゼオが竜牙に襲われているのかと間に割って入るが実際は全く逆で、任務を邪魔されたと感じたゼオは正宗に攻撃を仕掛けてきた!?とっさに応戦する正宗だったが・・・・・・。

RE: MFB Explosion: Episode 88 - Byxis (12/12/10) - Kai-V - Dec. 04, 2010

Is the title not something like "Destiny's Byxis" or "The Byxis of Destiny" ?

RE: MFB Explosion: Episode 88 - Byxis (12/12/10) - Saigo - Dec. 05, 2010

(Dec. 04, 2010  10:24 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Is the title not something like "Destiny's Byxis" or "The Byxis of Destiny" ?

Yeah, definitely. Personally, I'd go with "Byxis of Destiny".

RE: MFB Explosion: Episode 88 - Byxis of Destiny (12/12/10) - DranzerX13 - Dec. 05, 2010

or how about "Byxis' Destiny"

RE: MFB Explosion: Episode 88 - Byxis of Destiny (12/12/10) - Kai-V - Dec. 05, 2010

Usually, the way the words are placed with the の, "Byxis' Destiny" is not what you would commonly translate it as. Since it is 'destiny' before the の, then it is usually 'destiny' which has something.

RE: MFB Explosion: Episode 88 - Byxis of Destiny (12/12/10) - DarkScythe-Crow - Dec. 05, 2010

Looks like is the continuation of the 87, that battle will be so long? Well, Ryuuga is going to appear again, so i dont care ;D

RE: MFB Explosion: Episode 88 - Byxis of Destiny (12/12/10) - Kai-V - Dec. 05, 2010

Ryuuga's battle with Zeo ended in episode eighty seven already. It seems like Masamune and Zeo will confront each other though.

RE: MFB Explosion: Episode 88 - Byxis of Destiny (12/12/10) - top beyblader - Dec. 05, 2010

I have a feeling ryuga is getting much stronger and with meteor l drago he can crush ginga in the future.
EDIT: masamune is also a yurusanai kid according to the trailer. so now we have 2 yurusanai kids!

RE: MFB Explosion: Episode 88 - Byxis of Destiny (12/12/10) - Jaems1 - Dec. 05, 2010

(Dec. 05, 2010  2:32 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Ryuuga's battle with Zeo ended in episode eighty seven already. It seems like Masamune and Zeo will confront each other though.

predictably masamune should lose to build up the tension for the real tournament.

funny enough though, unlike the mango; the other teams (Europe, Russia, China) have not appeared yet. We'll probably see them when the tournament really begins; and when Damian wakes up from his nap.

(Dec. 05, 2010  8:14 AM)top beyblader Wrote: ...

*rolls tumble weed*

RE: MFB Explosion: Episode 88 - Byxis of Destiny (12/12/10) - Love - Dec. 05, 2010

(Dec. 05, 2010  2:32 PM)Jaems Wrote: funny enough though, unlike the mango; the other teams (Europe, Russia, China) have not appeared yet. We'll probably see them when the tournament really begins; and when Damian wakes up from his nap.

It's manga*, but doesn't Dr. Ziggurat's training facility looks like Daidouji's? Writers stop making everything cliché

RE: MFB Explosion: Episode 88 - Byxis of Destiny (12/12/10) - Dude - Dec. 05, 2010

(Dec. 05, 2010  3:17 PM)Orisinal Wrote: It's manga*, but doesn't Dr. Ziggurat's training facility looks like Daidouji's? Writers stop making everything cliché

And Daidouji's looks like Boris' Uncertain

Whoops!

RE: MFB Explosion: Episode 88 - Byxis of Destiny (12/12/10) - JonnB - Dec. 09, 2010

I'm Guessing it Looks like Repairs to Aquila have finally been made

RE: MFB Explosion: Episode 88 - Byxis of Destiny (12/12/10) - DranzerX13 - Dec. 12, 2010

WOW! New video for the opening theme.

Damian Hart pwns! Tsubasa and Yuu got annihilated easily. Damn that Ziggurat brainwashing the American team.

RE: MFB Explosion: Episode 88 - Byxis of Destiny (12/12/10) - Kai-V - Dec. 12, 2010

The same atmosphere happened with Damian, Yuu and Tsubasa as in the manga with Damian and every other Blader, that is good. The music definitely fit.

However, Damian's voice disappoints ... If there are two voices the English dub cannot possibly do worse, it is Mizuchi's and Damian's, which is very bad considering they are some of the main villains of the anime ...

Finally seeing an updated opening was good too.

RE: MFB Explosion: Episode 88 - Byxis of Destiny (12/12/10) - Sin-hunter - Dec. 12, 2010

*after watching the episode* *sad face* *tear face* I felt like I was smacked across the face.......Damian that bleeping kid knocked Tsubasa out cold *sad face* And finally they got new animation for the opening. I was beginning to think they were going to keep it the same all the way to the end.

RE: MFB Explosion: Episode 88 - Byxis of Destiny (12/12/10) - bey-er - Dec. 12, 2010

wow,Damian is so handsome

RE: MFB Explosion: Episode 88 - Byxis of Destiny (12/12/10) - JoltCentral - Dec. 12, 2010

I like this episode intact I like em all hahahahahahahhahahahaahahah lol

RE: MFB Explosion: Episode 88 - Byxis of Destiny (12/12/10) - Saigo - Dec. 12, 2010

If anyone was wondering who Damian's seiyu is, it's Romi Park.

RE: MFB Explosion: Episode 88 - Byxis of Destiny (12/12/10) - Love - Dec. 12, 2010

Poor Yuu and Tsubasa, why does Faust have to be like Ryuuga? -.-

RE: MFB Explosion: Episode 88 - Byxis of Destiny (12/12/10) - Dude - Dec. 12, 2010

(Dec. 12, 2010  1:19 AM)Kai-V Wrote: If there are two voices the English dub cannot possibly do worse, it is Mizuchi's and Damian's

Don't underestimate Nelvana. They can make them sound worse.

Too bad I was working to watch it on KeyHole, the comments seem pretty positive.

RE: MFB Explosion: Episode 88 - Byxis of Destiny (12/12/10) - Jaems1 - Dec. 12, 2010

I like Romi Paku's voice for Damian's in the end scene but when he first went out of the tube he sounded too much like a girl (yes i know the seiyuu's a female). In conclusion to Damian's voice, it wasn't as bad as I had thought.

The start of the racing scene was a bit.. retarded? Tsubasa's arms are twice the length of Yuu's lol.
The semi new opening video is really cool, so we can conclude that just like the first season, this one is almost near the end now as well, niice.

RE: MFB Explosion: Episode 88 - Byxis of Destiny (12/12/10) - Flosal - Dec. 12, 2010

(Dec. 12, 2010  2:18 PM)Orisinal Wrote: Poor Yuu and Tsubasa, why does Damian have to be like Ryuuga? -.-

I think i fixed it, Faust hasn't appeared yet.

However, it should have felt like a slap in the face for Yuu and Tsubasa. Their beys just got fixed, and then, totally destroyed by Damian.

Overall, the episode was really good. The obvious tension between Masamune and Zeo begins, and Damian looks to have an adequate personality and voice for his role. This is getting interesting.

RE: MFB Explosion: Episode 88 - Byxis of Destiny (12/12/10) - Blader Soul - Dec. 13, 2010

(Dec. 12, 2010  11:55 PM)Flosal Wrote:
(Dec. 12, 2010  2:18 PM)Orisinal Wrote: Poor Yuu and Tsubasa, why does Damian have to be like Ryuuga? -.-

I think i fixed it, Faust hasn't appeared yet.

However, it should have felt like a slap in the face for Yuu and Tsubasa. Their beys just got fixed, and then, totally destroyed by Damian.

Overall, the episode was really good. The obvious tension between Masamune and Zeo begins, and Damian looks to have an adequate personality and voice for his role. This is getting interesting.

Your right things are getting interesting though, i wasn't really surprised to there beys get destroyed by Damian, lets just see how long he lasts

RE: MFB Explosion: Episode 88 - Byxis of Destiny (12/12/10) - Love - Dec. 13, 2010

W-w-wait, so Damian is guy with pale-blue hair? o.o

RE: MFB Explosion: Episode 88 - Byxis of Destiny (12/12/10) - Flosal - Dec. 13, 2010

Found a mistake in the episode. In the veoh version uploaded by DranzerX13, at minute 21:03, just after the scene where Damian challenges Yuu and Tsubasa, Ginga's voice is swapped with Masamune's and viceversa.