MFB Explosion: Episode 87 - The Plot Begins to Move (12/05/10)

(Dec. 05, 2010  2:26 PM)Jaems Wrote: actually he has pale hair and pale eyebrows BUT black eyelash.
What about the ending scene ? Those eyebrows really looked darker.

Also, "Jack" ?
(Dec. 05, 2010  5:55 PM)Kai-V Wrote: What about the ending scene ? Those eyebrows really looked darker.

its darker for shadow effect Smile

take a look at ryuuga's eyebrows as well, from white to grey.

well now we can't say that the colouring isn't awesome compared to the first series to be honest.
Ah, but you have to admit that is the worst shot of Damian ...
has anybody got a link to it? i have a link to the episode raw...

http://www.veoh.com/search/videos/q/beyb...+explosion

I hope this helped!
(Dec. 05, 2010  6:03 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Ah, but you have to admit that is the worst shot of Damian ...

and yh it looks like a mug shot making him look dorky lol, but as a mission i will make sure that i find a worst shot by screen-capping future eps just for you kai-v lol. it can always get worst, is what i like to say.

i'm surprised no one's mentioned it but i want to know Damian's seiyuu. he looks like he'll either have a deep voice like Ryuuga's JP voice or he'll have a voice that's like the dubbed Ryuuga's.
(Dec. 05, 2010  6:07 PM)Nwolf Wrote: has anybody got a link to it? i have a link to the episode raw...

http://www.veoh.com/search/videos/q/beyb...+explosion

I hope this helped!
DranzerX13 uploaded it already ...
(Dec. 05, 2010  3:19 PM)Dude Wrote: The only good thing about this episode is how Ryuuga completely humiliated Zeo and his absurd Byxis. By the way, Byxis' power is to form some sort of magic circle above the stadium to keep every spinning top in the stadium...Uuumm...Thanks?

Makes sense since Byxis not only would be protected from below attacks thanks to its track, but also from attacks coming from above, having the advantage of stamina.

I would rather think Damian's voice would be soft. I can't imagine him being a midget and having a deep voice as some expect.

Also, if saigo is right and the guy that invited ryuuga to the HD Acadamy is not Faust but Jack, then could Faust be the fourth member of star breaker?
(Dec. 06, 2010  8:25 AM)Flosal Wrote: Makes sense since Byxis not only would be protected from below attacks thanks to its track, but also from attacks coming from above, having the advantage of stamina.

Except for the fact that, in the beyblade universe, the spinning tops aren't really limited by stamina.

They can all spin for an hour Uncertain
sorry kai-v, must have skipped a page or two...
lol Zeo got totally owned by Ryuga.