MFB Explosion: Episode 87 - The Plot Begins to Move (12/05/10)

87. The Plot Begins to Move
動き始めた陰謀
Ugoki hajime ta inbou
12/05/10

Summary provided by Azuma from MOJ:

Dr Ziggurat who runs Beyblade Gym, HD Academy and scouted Zeo, invited Ryuga and his Bey, Meteo L Drago to HD Academy for his research. He has paid attention to Ryuga and plotted to acquire the real power of Meteo L Drago.
About time the plot did something. XD
i cant believe but Ryuga is still part of the plot.
Indeed quite an odd title for a show that is supposed to be good from the beginning ...

Dr. Ziggurat ?
Ryuga is still can be the best blader of the show? i mean, he does not better then ginga but still better than the rest, maybe he will decide to replace the blond hair man (from the opening ) and be in the finals.
(Nov. 10, 2010  4:25 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Dr. Ziggurat ?
Thanks to Zeo in episode 85, I think that the name will be very similar to Dr. Zagart.
So Zeo would be a robot too hah ?
It would be great. xD xD The return of V-Force. Grin

You're right. It's unrealistic.
Glad the plot is finally going somewhere. The first half of this series definitely went flopping up and down, up and down. But now we're finally getting somewhere.
It might not even begin to move in our opinion, that is just a title to impress the viewers in a very obvious way, hah.
i had the feeling that yurusanai is going to loss here, and i was right!
(Nov. 23, 2010  3:25 PM)top beyblader Wrote: i had the feeling that yurusanai is going to loss here, and i was right!

can you prove this and source your information? it seems as though you're always speculating on things which have not yet happened. also who is yurusanai, i do not recall this name in the anime at all.
(Nov. 23, 2010  4:20 PM)Jaems Wrote: also who is yurusanai, i do not recall this name in the anime at all.

It's just his stupid nickname for Ginga.

You don't have to listen to his wild speculation, it's just a waste of time.
(Nov. 23, 2010  5:11 PM)bey-er Wrote: Dr. Ziggurat = http://ameblo.jp/otenki2010/image-106804...34487.html = http://ameblo.jp/otenki2010/image-107067...89527.html ??
That was posted elsewhere : that is Faust, and probably the cloaked person you thought was Daidouji ... Seriously.
oh
i see
Dr. Ziggurat and Faust is different person
Summary provided by Azuma from MOJ:

Dr Ziggurat who runs Beyblade Gym, HD Academy and scouted Zeo, invited Ryuga and his Bey, Meteo L Drago to HD Academy for his research. He has paid attention to Ryuga and plotted to acquire the real power of Meteo L Drago.
Finally, a worse villain like Ryuuga Tired"
Dr Ziggurat has one of the worst anime noses.
(Nov. 28, 2010  1:28 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Dr Ziggurat has one of the worst anime noses.

then you need to watch one piece and find out that it could get worst.
Dr. Ziggurat and Faust :
http://ameblo.jp/otenki2010/image-107206...06545.html

Jaems Wrote:then you need to watch one piece and find out that it could get worst.
Ah, now I do remember the little I have seen of One Piece ... Some of them are hybrids with animals though, that does not count.
Look at Ziggurat's hair.

Anyone with such a bad haircut has to be one of the Devil's evil minion!

Faust is...feminine, to say the least.

Just like Toby, I guess...
The feeling tell me that Faust will be Peafowl/Horologium user...
I think the writers are stupid if ryuga is the main rival again
He's not the main villain again.... We're pretty sure the guy on the american team with Hell Kerbex is.