MFB Episode 9: Leone's Counterattack - May 31, 2009 JPN / June 19, 2010 Canada

Basically Kyouya will come back and discover that Benkei has been helping Kenta, and he still wants revenge over Ginga.
Yay, more Kyouya. Cool
Whoa, info on the 9th episode already, awesome.

Thanks Kai-V. Smile
獅子王 = shishiou = Lion King

逆襲 = gyakushuu = strikes back, counterattack

The Lion King's Counterattack

I looked at an official translation dictionary for the word shishiou. and yes I know it is referring to Kyouya.
(May. 12, 2009  9:19 PM)DranzerX13 Wrote: 獅子王 = shishiou = Lion King

逆襲 = gyakushuu = strikes back, counterattack

The Lion King's Counterattack

I looked at an official translation dictionary for the word shishiou. and yes I know it is referring to Kyouya.
OK for the second part. However, since the whole title is 子王(レオーネ)の逆襲 and that they took the time to specify "Leone" in parantheses after 'shishiou', I think it should remain 'Leone'. In previous cases, we only took the words they gave us in parantheses, for example Pegasis instead of pegasus (天馬) in episode 1.
actually wait...my bad. it shows it on newtype. so I guess the link I got it from they forgot to put it in there.
Yes it not so is important! We will see - all we will understand))))))
Kai-V - You the best)
"Leone's Counterattack" is the more proper way to say it.

"The counterattack of Leone" sounds engrish.
Looks like Benkei and Kenta will team up to face Kyouya Chocked_2
2 hours and 30 minutes from now, episode 9 will be on.
Cross your fingers for me, I have gotten my wifi up, and may be able to watch an MFB episode live for the first time Grin. Regardless, I am interested to see what Leone's "counterattack" is.
(May. 30, 2009  9:59 PM)Hero Wrote: Cross your fingers for me, I have gotten my wifi up, and may be able to watch an MFB episode live for the first time Grin. Regardless, I am interested to see what Leone's "counterattack" is.

there is no real difference in watching it live.But good luck but you have said this many times XD
I have a crappy computer Unhappy. I have been within minutes of an episode, and then my wifi shuts down randomly.

Also, what are you guys using to watch the episode? I plan on going with freshverse...
Im gonna try livestation again..but I doubt its gonna work
TV Tokyo live stream: (WORKING)
mmsUncertain/61.126.190.52:2612

to use this, paste this in your internet browser, then it will ask what you want to open it in. Open it in WMP or VLC player.

Do not list this stream anywhere else, please. freshverse don't want me spreading it around in too many places. I only chose to place it here. Anyone here, please save this stream info in a txt notepad so you won't forget, as I will delete this post in a week or so.
Now all I have to do is figure out how to use that on Mplayer
Whats A MMS?And how Do I use it to make Livestation work
copy it and paste it in your internet browser, then open it in WMP or VLC. Livestation's TV Tokyo is no longer listed. it no longer works.
edit:It did not work,it said WMP is not able to read this file
Thank you dranzerX13!
Yeah, both programs give me errors. Maybe it's not running yet.
That mms link will be down sometimes, won't work once in awhile like right now. i'd wait another hour or so before trying it again.
Ill try that,but here is the error message if it helps in any way

Windows Media Player cannot play the file because the server is not responding. If you entered a URL or path to play the file, verify that it is correct. If you clicked a link to play the file, the link may not be valid.
when the link isn't working, that message in WMP will show up. Try again in an hour or so.