MFB Episode 9: Leone's Counterattack - May 31, 2009 JPN / June 19, 2010 Canada

^ omgggggggggg ahahahahahaa
Crimson - it is AWESOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XD
Lol, this series really is outdoing the previous in terms of violence and animation. Can't wait to see more! Ginga vs Kyouya is going to be awesome. Kick his butt Ginga and give the guy a wake up call! He shouldn't get away with doing what he did to Kenta and Benkei.

By the way, does anyone know whether the manga will finish (in terms of following the first season storyline) at the same time as the anime?
(Jun. 01, 2009  8:56 AM)phoenixmiko Wrote: By the way, does anyone know whether the manga will finish (in terms of following the first season storyline) at the same time as the anime?

General rule; if it hasn't been posted, it's because we don't know.
Right. Okay. ^^ On topic: It'll be interesting to see whether Ginga will affect Kyouya or not. Since he's Kyouya's main objective, he might although if Kyouya loses to him it's quite possible he'll go even more crazy. His ambition to beat Ginga may just become an obsession.
I think from the OP, it's pretty obvious Kyouya will join Ginga.
This episode was okay but it's not my favorite ... Kyouya has finally gone insane D;
I must say that this season is really starting to take off now. I'm still unclear but is the evil organization called Dark Nebula?
I am pretty sure it is, with Daidouji being one of its leaders (please correct me if I`m wrong.)
Daidouji is one of the leaders.

(Jun. 01, 2009  12:41 PM)Hero Wrote: I am pretty sure it is, with Daidouji being one of its leaders (please correct me if I`m wrong.)
It is called Dark Nebula, as in the manga. When you translate a Japanese description of Daidouji, it usually says "Dark cloud" instead, but the name is still the same.
Thank you Kai-V! I'm still anticipating Daidouji appearing and taking on more of a major role in the anime now!

(Jun. 01, 2009  2:57 PM)Kai-V Wrote: It is called Dark Nebula, as in the manga. When you translate a Japanese description of Daidouji, it usually says "Dark cloud" instead, but the name is still the same.
IMO it would be stupid if ginga wins..
i hate those animes where the main character never looses.
(Jun. 01, 2009  5:58 PM)pegasis Wrote: IMO it would be stupid if ginga wins..

Why should Ginga lose, then? If Ginga loses, Kyouya is going to descend further into his selfish madness. Ginga has to win to restore balance.
IMO when ginga looses kyouyo will go into his selfish madness but then Daidouji appears and starts telling him that he was the reason he got that strong. then kyouyo will get angry and they will battle and kyouyo will loose.
after that in somekind of tournament or something ginga face kyouya and beats him and then they become friends Smile

Edit: lol am sure ginga will win, but i hope he looses sometimes. he is now like a super blader that never looses,which is stuped...
Alternatively, Kyouya could remain in a perpetual state of descending madness, and we'd have a pretty interesting villain for the duration of MFB; But since there's other characters that are going to fill that role Kyouya's insanity isn't really necessary.

Also, Ginga being deus ex machina incarnate doesn't really bother me since everyone else seems to lose regularly.
(Jun. 01, 2009  5:58 PM)pegasis Wrote: IMO it would be stupid if ginga wins..

I don't mind that but I find it stupid when they win and it seems like they won by luck...
If Ginga wins I'd rather have him use a new move or something like that
To be honest I kind of hope Kyouya wins. I want to see how Kyouya would realize his insanity even if he wins.
(Jun. 01, 2009  6:03 PM)pegasis Wrote: IMO when ginga looses kyouyo will go into his selfish madness but then Daidouji appears and starts telling him that he was the reason he got that strong. then kyouyo will get angry and they will battle and kyouyo will loose.
after that in somekind of tournament or something ginga face kyouya and beats him and then they become friends Smile

Edit: lol am sure ginga will win, but i hope he looses sometimes. he is now like a super blader that never looses,which is stuped...
Wait for L Drago to make life hell for Pegasis and his owner Eee
Kyouya and Tets would be the best team ever.
If Tets used Dark Cancer of course.
[Image: Benkei_DeathUnconsciousAvat.gif]

Really, how is Benkei unconscious/dead after Kyouya stepped on his arm a few times ? If Kyouya actually beat him up somehow, Benkei is such a loser.
^I thought that too haha XD.
(Jun. 02, 2009  3:08 AM)Kai-V Wrote: [Image: Benkei_DeathUnconsciousAvat.gif]

Really, how is Benkei unconscious/dead after Kyouya stepped on his arm a few times ? If Kyouya actually beat him up somehow, Benkei is such a loser.

haha lmao I didn't even watch this episode and found it hilarous. But seriously this new series is amazing! Tongue_out
(Jun. 02, 2009  3:08 AM)Kai-V Wrote: [Image: Benkei_DeathUnconsciousAvat.gif]

AHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Benkei is pretty much a walking joke, and will remain one for the duration of the series.
Dub discussion for this episode is now open.

Must know how Kyoya says the "I took a look at Hell on Earth you couldn't even imagine!" in the dub version.