MFB Episode 9: Leone's Counterattack - May 31, 2009 JPN / June 19, 2010 Canada

Was on the whole time it aired, but I totally forgot about it.........wow.
I'll watch it on youtube, I guess.
I hope whoever was uploading the videos on YouTube made himself another account ... Because I am quite sure everybody else just downloaded his videos and uploaded them again to their account; it seems unlikely they found such a quick source to get videos by themselves ... But, perhaps.
dranzerx13 will post it here either way

i missed it but it sounds good
Kai-V when I saw u were the last post I was like "YES ITS ON YOUTUBE"XD but man I really hope the guy made a new account or that guy that posted ep 8 in korean uploades it
Well, it does not look too promising right now. Perhaps somebody will be able to find something while I will be sleeping. Otherwise, you will have to wait.

I will upload my summary on Beyblade Spirit early tomorrow though.
There tends to be a download of some sort on Monday, if its not up by then. Ill upload it to Youtube if any one wants.
(May. 31, 2009  9:28 AM)Cailany Wrote: Ill upload it to Youtube if any one wants.

That would be awesome! Smile
(May. 30, 2009  10:11 PM)DranzerX13 Wrote: TV Tokyo live stream: (WORKING)
mmsUncertain/61.126.190.52:2612

to use this, paste this in your internet browser, then it will ask what you want to open it in. Open it in WMP or VLC player.

Do not list this stream anywhere else, please. freshverse don't want me spreading it around in too many places. I only chose to place it here. Anyone here, please save this stream info in a txt notepad so you won't forget, as I will delete this post in a week or so.

Is this for all episodes?
The summary is there :
http://www.cybertigeranime.com/bbspirit/...isodeguide

I will keep looking today for some way to watch the episode.
Nothing shows for me Confused
Well, I will fix that ...

For the moment, here is the low resolution torrent :
http://www.nyaatorrents.org/?page=torrentinfo&tid=67346

I will upload it to YouTube, but the priority is downloading the torrent.

Wait two seconds, it does not seem to work ...
EDIT : Yes, you just need to right click on the torrent, save it in your files, then open it on your torrent program.
http://www.tokyotosho.info/details.php?id=219378
I'm uploading it, they should be done soon. Youtube is taking it's time...
The soundtrack truly is great. Also I want Tets red winder.
Right, just keep checking my page for all the videos :
http://www.youtube.com/user/MFBBSProject
wow i really wanna punch kyouya

also have fun editing this episode nelvana
Thank you Kai-V, I have been waiting all day for it to be up and now I should be going to bed but who cares, I'm watching it now. Smile
Wow, this episode was awesome! I can't wait for Ginga VS Kyouya! Eee
(May. 31, 2009  10:11 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: wow i really wanna punch kyouya

I can't help but agree with this and I have to say, he laughed so much i am surprised he didn't need a drink after doing so.

Edit: Ginga........Kick some Leone butt.
Thanks Kai-V! That was a good episode. Kyouya = Psycho. I cant wait for the next episode.

Kyouya or Ginga? Place your bets :\. I actually think Kyouya will win or it will be a draw or the battle will be interrupted somehow.
So 9 episodes into this children's anime and we're adding scenes of brutality to our list that currently consists of bizarre murders
(Jun. 01, 2009  1:28 AM)Synesthesia Wrote: So 9 episodes into this children's anime and we're adding scenes of brutality to our list that currently consists of bizarre murders
Brutality and spinning tops just go hand in hand.

Maybe later on we'll have a character with an eye patch (Who's violence filled flashback shows he was shot in the eye with a beyblade by his abusive step-father)

I also really love the differences between Manga-Kyouya and Anime-Kyouya.
I like having both series be unique with how characters and events play out.
Maybe the Pisces guy will be an alcoholic old sea dog who beats his wife
(Jun. 01, 2009  4:28 AM)Anubis Wrote: Maybe the Pisces guy will be an alcoholic old sea dog who beats his wife

maybe pisces' user is a shark