MFB Episode 5: Vengeful Cancer - May 3, 2009 JPN / May 22, 2010 Canada

(Aug. 13, 2010  10:56 PM)Orisinal Wrote: 0.0 lolz great joke!

Really? Thanks Joyful_2

Then again Gingka hasn't started to horse around yet and ya don't see young Kenta take up archery either -shot-
Ur welcome and I wish Kenta would be Cupid if he did take up archery
(Aug. 13, 2010  11:27 PM)Orisinal Wrote: Ur welcome and I wish Kenta would be Cupid if he did take up archery

Agreed Kenta would make a kawaii cherub cupidJoyful_2
Lol I think he would look cute in a diaper. (srry for off topicness again Pinching_eyes_2)
(Aug. 13, 2010  8:58 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Aug. 13, 2010  8:49 PM)Kirst-Mizuhime Wrote: Erm Gasher?? Why couldn't they call it Vengeful Cancer? I mean calling it Gasher kinda kills the astrological theme of the Beyblades here. Makes me think of ya know a gash (wound) on the knee
It does and it is stupid, but we think it might be due to the other definition of 'cancer' ... I am a cancer though, personally.

thank you, kai-v. i now have limited the people who might be you down to 2 billion.
and i think your name is... mary?
(Aug. 17, 2010  1:20 PM)gasher30024 Wrote: thank you, kai-v. i now have limited the people who might be you down to 2 billion.
You could have at least tried a French name ...

It is disappointing to know that YTV will air this episode again, soon, and then again ...
(Aug. 17, 2010  3:07 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Aug. 17, 2010  1:20 PM)gasher30024 Wrote: thank you, kai-v. i now have limited the people who might be you down to 2 billion.
You could have at least tried a French name ...

It is disappointing to know that YTV will air this episode again, soon, and then again ...

good. i now know you are french.