MFB Episode 5: Vengeful Cancer - May 3, 2009 JPN / May 22, 2010 Canada

(May. 03, 2009  8:57 AM)Synesthesia Wrote: Within five episodes of this children's anime, a guy gets eaten alive by crabs.

quote this forever
(May. 03, 2009  8:57 AM)Synesthesia Wrote: Within five episodes of this children's anime, a guy gets eaten alive by crabs.

Sigged

Yeah this episode was pritty twisted. But jeez death by crabs not something you hear about very often. Can't wait for the next episode since kenta actually gets to battle on his own.
I find it quite funny that Flame Sagittario lost to a pebble. Even in real life, a pebble would likely just bounce off the Beyblade ... never mind in the anime, where the Beyblades spin for hours and grind up concrete and smash through walls.
I've had beyblades get knocked out of the stadium, hit various things and keep spinning. Anime Flame Sagittario is not a good beyblade.
I remember someone saying that Tetsuya like Elder Toguro from Yu Yu Hakusho and I agree.
Any who, good episode; not surprised that light wheels are still causing "mass havoc"! Whatever helps when marketing, I suppose.
I beleve I'm not the only in saying that this episode has entrenched the fact that the new series is superior to the old beyblade anime in every single manner possible.
Mad Cancer has hydrolics.
Wow, finally watched this. Not sure what to say. It was amazing, magical. Unsmith Hilarious. XD
Don't know what to say about this episode, epic?
Kaninininini! Lol, this was great, loved it when the mud/sand smacks him in the face. Smile
i really like how he laughs XD
this anime is so awesome. Smile .btw this is the first battle ginga doesnt use his shooting star attack!!!!!
also will they release a tip similar to what cancer has in the anime?
haha yeah, his laugh makes me laugh.

I liked this episode though, the only thing it was missing was english Confused
(May. 03, 2009  4:02 PM)pegasis Wrote: i really like how he laughs XD
this anime is so awesome. Smile .btw this is the first battle ginga doesnt use his shooting star attack!!!!!
also will they release a tip similar to what cancer has in the anime?

It would be like Trygle without the bounceyness XD
The laugh is really suck in my head now since it is so funny and pretty cool.
They won't ... the real Mad Cancer's height change comes from its CH120 Track, not the Bottom. And it doesn't quite work like that ...
(May. 03, 2009  5:18 AM)Cailany Wrote: What was the name of those two people in Tetsuya's flashback?
His 'friend' is Ichizen, and I think the other one is called Taraba.

'Taraba' is a kind of crab ...

Tetsuya's full name is Watarigani Tetsuya, as far as I know.
Two things.
Ginga pops up like a carpy boomerang, and not the TV one.
And is the guy saying Candie e e e e because his beyblade looks like a candy?
I know it means cancer or sumthin', but this isn't a coincidence.
Candie-e-e-e-e. E.
(May. 03, 2009  7:35 PM)beyblader Wrote: Two things.
Ginga pops up like a carpy boomerang, and not the TV one.
And is the guy saying Candie e e e e because his beyblade looks like a candy?
Candie-e-e-e-e. E.
You should read the other posts : I already mentioned that Tetsuya was saying "kaninininini" because 'kani' means 'crab' in Japanese, and that Cancer is represented by a crab.
(May. 03, 2009  7:35 PM)beyblader Wrote: And is the guy saying Candie e e e e because his beyblade looks like a candy?
Candie-e-e-e-e. E.

lol what?
(May. 03, 2009  7:35 PM)beyblader Wrote: And is the guy saying Candie e e e e because his beyblade looks like a candy?
Candie-e-e-e-e. E.

Serious
Amazing. Need Crab avvys.
(May. 03, 2009  7:52 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: lol what?
I laughed so hard watching that episode because of that formula.
I just listen to the japanese and make it sound like english.
"No more candy for anyone!" Is what I made some phrase sound like Tongue_out.
(May. 03, 2009  7:52 PM)Kai-V Wrote: You should read the other posts : I already mentioned that Tetsuya was saying "kaninininini" because 'kani' means 'crab' in Japanese, and that Cancer is represented by a crab.

was a joke