MFB Episode 5: Vengeful Cancer - May 3, 2009 JPN / May 22, 2010 Canada

(Apr. 11, 2009  10:43 PM)DranzerX13 Wrote: but also remember that the anime of Beyblade in Japanese has a dark tone to it such as Bakuten Shoot Beyblade G Revolution. it may be aimed at young kids, but Japan is able to get away with more stuff in anime than many other countries.

And there was the whole Wyatt thing. And their have been flashbacks before, just not long ones.

Still, I doubt it will be an enemy of Benkei or Kyouyas and I doubt it'll be an older anemy of Ginga. Just a new blader who suffers a defeat. :\
Ah, OK : once the episode has actually been aired, we will see whether there was a Cancer beyblade in Ginga's past or not. This will determine which interpretation is correct.

At the moment, I still do not understand what the problem is with "Fukushuu no".
Seems now we can look forward to the mystery Of Mad Cancer's Owner..and the history Of the beyblade Mad cancer
Trailer :
http://www.tv-tokyo.co.jp/contents/mf-be.../nweek.asx

I think Mad Cancer's owner is called Tetsuya, but I will look into it later.
Next time, on a very special Beyblade....

"Ginga, I'm afraid you have...cancer."
"Say it ain't so, doc! What kind?"
"Well, you know the kind that's treatable and that you eventually get better from?"
"Yeah."
"Not that kind."

A+ episode
I looked it up. yes, Tetsuya is the owner of Mad Cancer.

哲也 = Tetsuya
(Apr. 28, 2009  9:09 PM)Mr. Toto Wrote: Next time, on a very special Beyblade....

"Ginga, I'm afraid you have...cancer."
"Say it ain't so, doc! What kind?"
"Well, you know the kind that's treatable and that you eventually get better from?"
"Yeah."
"Not that kind."

A+ episode

Is it lupus?
(Apr. 28, 2009  11:08 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Is it lupus?
No, that was in the Dark Wolf episode.
the trailer on youtube plz. anyone?

btw anyone agree that this anime is waaaaaaaaay better than the old beyblade! even though i dont understand anything of what they say.
For some reason, Tetsuya reminds me of Elder Toguro from Yu Yu Hakusho. I'm not kidding, the hair style, the face. it may be just me, but its possible others may think he looks like him.
So this episode airs tommorow? I know it says May 3rd but I think in a another thread someone said that in tokyo a day is a day later then here
Yes, it airs in approx. 27 hours and 15 minutes.
Once this as been aired and is avaible for Download then please give me the link, I will try and get it uploaded onto Youtube for everyone.
(May. 02, 2009  9:57 PM)BladeBee Wrote: How long till it airs

3 and a half hours
Might not be able to catch this one, going out with family for dinner soon. But we shall see.
(May. 02, 2009  9:56 PM)Zander Soulwind Wrote: Once this as been aired and is avaible for Download then please give me the link, I will try and get it uploaded onto Youtube for everyone.
It will be uploaded on YouTube by somebody else way before any download link is available. And one YouTube user always uploads high quality videos of the new episodes right after they were broadcast.
(May. 02, 2009  10:22 PM)Kai-V Wrote: It will be uploaded on YouTube by somebody else way before any download link is available. And one YouTube user always uploads high quality videos of the new episodes right after they were broadcast.

Well in that case theres no point in me trying, as it would take my computer a while to upload it anyway. It's the thought that counts though. Wink
(May. 02, 2009  10:34 PM)JamesLeeNguyen Wrote: where could I find episode 1?

Search youtube or even google it. And there's a whole thread dedicated to episode 1.

It's not that hard to find. Effort?
yep okay thx! I will search next time lol. do you like the series so far?
Guess I might just have to wait for the upload of this episode. LiveStation is being a carp.
Yeah, it's not connecting for me either.
Seems like the episodes aren't going to air all blades.
Only ones able to be HWS.
So even great cool blades may be left behind.
Like escolpio.