MFB Episode 33 : The Oath of Phoenix (11/15/09)

(Nov. 09, 2009  10:11 AM)comet blade Wrote: hey isent that spectra from bakugan new vestroya

bey-masta12345 someone already said that its spectra he ment quoted above
If he does turn out to be Gingas father, then seriously..
It'll be like carping Monster Rancher all over again.
Wow, Monster Rancher...Been a while, since I watched this...

It'd be a really bad reveal, that's for sure.
(Nov. 20, 2009  7:55 PM)bey tempest Wrote: whats monster rancher?
What is Google.

Jeopardy.
This was a good episode.

I found it entertaining. While the battle was kinda short, it was done well.
hey where can is see it
(Oct. 16, 2010  9:44 PM)Shadow shine 22 Wrote: hey where can is see it
We have stickied topics with that sort of information ...
I can't find the page so can you tell me where
(Oct. 16, 2010  11:37 PM)Shadow shine 22 Wrote: I can't find the page so can you tell me where
No, look around. I told you it was a stickied topic. If you are looking for it dubbed if it even got broadcast somewhere yet, then it is simply not available yet.
Ok. Nelvana and Hasbro have some serious explaining to do.

Crab Musoulini > Nigel Crab Cakes
Burn Phoenix > Burn Fire Blaze
Burning Explosion > Burning Fire Strike

Why?!?!?!

*facepalm V__V;
Hey! That came out in America this morning! That "Phoenix" dude was scary. (Poor Ginka)
(Oct. 23, 2010  4:02 PM)DranzerX13 Wrote: Ok. Nelvana and Hasbro have some serious explaining to do.

Why?!?!?!

*facepalm V__V;
Yeah, Burn Fireblaze sucks as a name. I mean, Burn Fireblaze. That's two words describing fire.
(Nov. 08, 2009  11:55 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Nov. 08, 2009  4:22 AM)Kai-V Wrote: I did not take this screenshot yet :
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v106/K...erhaps.jpg

Why is this Phoenix ...

if you think this guy looks cool there's something wrong with you, he looks dumb as hell
What?! He looks awesome!!!
Isn't it Ginkas Father or something?
Other then the epic fail of the name change the episode wasn't all that bad. But I'm wondering what was wrong with Burn Phoenix, was the name already taken or something. Burn Fireblaze, sounds cool and all but it just fails.
i just seen it this morrning. i hate name changes. it doesnt make sense! the guys name is pheonix,but his beyblade is burn fireblaze.
I really do not understand why "explosion" always has to be changed. Metal Fight Beyblade Explosion is not Beyblade Metal Fusion Explosion, but "Metal Masters" or fighters, and now explosion becomes "fire strike".
(Oct. 23, 2010  11:30 PM)Kai-V Wrote: I really do not understand why "explosion" always has to be changed. Metal Fight Beyblade Explosion is not Beyblade Metal Fusion Explosion, but "Metal Masters" or fighters, and now explosion becomes "fire strike".

Epic fail.. but Metal Masters sounds hot!

Also dranzer came back on this ep!
(Oct. 23, 2010  4:02 PM)DranzerX13 Wrote: Ok. Nelvana and Hasbro have some serious explaining to do.

Why?!?!?!

*facepalm V__V;

i dont know how i can continue to watch this show

(Oct. 23, 2010  4:02 PM)Kai-V Wrote: I really do not understand why "explosion" always has to be changed. Metal Fight Beyblade Explosion is not Beyblade Metal Fusion Explosion, but "Metal Masters" or fighters, and now explosion becomes "fire strike".

thats it, im done. Hasbro and Nelvana, you have gone too far!! "Metal Masters"? that sounds like the worst name change yet. (next to burn fireblaze. WHY!?!?!?!)
epic........

FAIL!!!!!!!!!!
on the name change. FIREBLAZE?!?!?!?!
[facepalm]
... OK, "Burn Fireblaze" is seriously very old and is written almost everywhere on every active Beyblade website. We are all over that now, and it almost surprises me that some of you seem to discover that name change only now when we have known it for several months, essentially since the early release in Canada.
(Oct. 24, 2010  1:21 AM)Kai-V Wrote: ... OK, "Burn Fireblaze" is seriously very old and is written almost everywhere on every active Beyblade website. We are all over that now, and it almost surprises me that some of you seem to discover that name change only now when we have known it for several months, essentially since the early release in Canada.

your serious? i have never seen a burn "fireblaze" at my local walmart or anything
Saw this episode this morning. Phoenix is a jerk, smashing kid's tops and dreams >Uncertain

Also, I thought Nigel Crab Cakes was pretty funny, just the pure cheesiness of it.
(Oct. 24, 2010  2:55 AM)ShredderN64 Wrote: Saw this episode this morning. Phoenix is a jerk, smashing kid's tops and dreams >Uncertain

Also, I thought Nigel Crab Cakes was pretty funny, just the pure cheesiness of it.
Firstly Ithink it was only jinga and Idk if this is real but he had only 10 beypoints
(Oct. 27, 2010  11:57 PM)Shadow shine 22 Wrote: Firstly Ithink it was only jinga and Idk if this is real but he had only 10 beypoints
Yes it was only Ginga, however he had a lot more than ten Beypoints. A lot more.
I was curious as to how Tetsuya would change his voice to in this episode. But I don't think it was a match for "IT'S GREAAAAT!". But they did a nice job with the Phoenix voice. It sounds very much like it did originally.