MFB Episode 33 : The Oath of Phoenix (11/15/09)

The Oath of Phoenix
不死鳥(フェニックス)の誓い
fushicou (fenikkusu) no chikai
Air date: 2009-11-15

大道寺は優勝したキョウヤよりも、銀河が遊と翼を止めた時に見せた新たな技に注目していた。そして同じく銀河に目を付けていた渡蟹は、出世の為、銀河の妨害に出る。
不死鳥 [fushichou] = literally means down death bird
and defines as an invincible/invulnerable bird.
it's the traditional name for phoenix.
Great, Pheonix is gonna be in there...

I know it's just an anime, but I hope he's not gonna have the super awesome power of fixing blades through touch...alhough there already is a talking dog, so they might as well...
I did not take this screenshot yet :
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v106/K...erhaps.jpg

Why is this Phoenix ...
He looks way cooler than stupid Phoenix from the manga...but he looks suspiciously like that bad guy from "Bakugan New Vestroya"...forgot his name, but the resemblance is striking.
(Nov. 08, 2009  5:12 PM)Dude Wrote: He looks way cooler than stupid Phoenix from the manga...but he looks suspiciously like that bad guy from "Bakugan New Vestroya"...forgot his name, but the resemblance is striking.

Indeed! You are quite observant, I noticed that detail as well. Truly, I do agree that this Pheonix is much more charming than his manga counterpart.
The mask reminds me Char from gundam and other characters
Yeah he also reminds of the guy in bakugan in New Vestoria i for got his name but he looked like this guy except the mask wasnt covering his mouth
(Nov. 08, 2009  4:22 AM)Kai-V Wrote: I did not take this screenshot yet :
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v106/K...erhaps.jpg

Why is this Phoenix ...

if you think this guy looks cool there's something wrong with you, he looks dumb as hell
i like his outfit and kinda his hair but the mask just doesn't fit right
Is it just me.. or in like every anime theres someone who wears a mask. lmao
Hello Maserade from Bakugan. Only wearing Red instead of White. haha
(Nov. 08, 2009  11:55 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: if you think this guy looks cool there's something wrong with you, he looks dumb as hell
Were you talking expressly to me ? I dislike this part of the English language where 'you' is both singular and plural, but never really either one. In any case, I think he looks quite strange.
He means the plural, since quite a few members felt that way.

In the manga, is he the one in the purple hat and clothes, featured on the Burn Phoenix scan?
(Nov. 09, 2009  1:37 AM)♥ Wrote: He means the plural, since quite a few members felt that way.

In the manga, is he the one in the purple hat and clothes, featured on the Burn Phoenix scan?
Ah, OK. I appreciate the explanation.

Yes, the one with a purple hat with a bell at its end and small flames on his clothes in general.
Phoenix looks pretty wicked in the anime. He kind of reminds me of Hurricane Jin from Beyblade G Revolution.
He wears a mask, is a total mystery, hehehe.
hurricane jin also looked stupid
Phoenix looks cooler than Hurricane Jin. ^__^
hey isent that spectra from bakugan new vestroya
Attached Files
Thumbnail(s)

It is, except with a lamer wardrobe.
i just took a shoot for the this episode from the prewiew and why is the joker in beyblade
Attached Files
Thumbnail(s)

he's joker because he has a purple jacket?
Purple Jacket = The Joker from the Batman Franchise (Terrorist)

Got it.
Tetsuya dresses up and calls himself "Crab Mussolini" ... Phoenix defeats Ginga and crushes his Beypointer ... I thought they were supposed to be some sort of friends ...