MFB Episode 33 : The Oath of Phoenix (11/15/09)

whoa he beats ginga lol, he just cant seem to win that much anymore maybe everyone else is getting better or he is getting worse sigh.....
What a huge jerk...although it's not really clear what the bey points actually do, in the anime...

EDIT: Also, was there really just a question mark where Pheonix's voice actor's name was suppose to be? That is so lame...
(Nov. 15, 2009  2:09 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Tetsuya dresses up and calls himself "Crab Mussolini" ... Phoenix defeats Ginga and crushes his Beypointer ... I thought they were supposed to be some sort of friends ...

I think I'm going to watch this episode.
it may be funny ,i mean crab mussolini what the carp ?
... Ok, how on earth did they get away with that?
That's like Kyouya running around saying that he's Lion Hitler.
As a result of his Beypointer being crushed, Ginga appears to use the Digital Power Launcher in the next episode. I wonder how Ryuuga gets his ...
hes the head of an evil organisation how would it be difficult for him? i wondering more about how ginga gets his
(Nov. 16, 2009  10:10 PM)bey tempest Wrote: i wondering more about how ginga gets his
... Madoka gives him it.
I read on some Japanese forum that its possible that Ginga's father is still alive and has disguised himself as Phoenix. Maybe that's why there was a ? next to Phoenix's name in the credits.
oh yeh madoka her family owns a bey shop dont know how i forgot that hah
(Nov. 16, 2009  10:19 PM)DranzerX13 Wrote: I read on some Japanese forum that its possible that Ginga's father is still alive and has disguised himself as Phoenix. Maybe that's why there was a ? next to Phoenix's name in the credits.
Why is his hair yellow now then ...
Maybe the yellow hair is attached to the mask, or maybe its a wig or something. But I guess we'll find out who Phoenix is later.
That would actually really make sense with the Phoenix theme.
I think Pheonix would be kinda cool if his character's formula wasn't so cliché and overused. Seriously, there are so many characters like him...

Also, while it's possible that he could be Ginga's dad, wouldn't that be exactly like Tyson and Heero from the first series? Some masked (or mouth covered) individual comes along and kicks everyone's carp and turns out to be a disappeared relative of the main character. That's pretty weak, if they would really re-use plot twits from the first series...
(Nov. 17, 2009  11:24 AM)Dude Wrote: I think Pheonix would be kinda cool if his character's formula wasn't so cliché and overused. Seriously, there are so many characters like him...

Also, while it's possible that he could be Ginga's dad, wouldn't that be exactly like Tyson and Heero from the first series? Some masked (or mouth covered) individual comes along and kicks everyone's carp and turns out to be a disappeared relative of the main character. That's pretty weak, if they would really re-use plot twits from the first series...

Who cares... Ryuusei still might be alive... Cute
If Phoenix is Ryuusei I wonder what Ryuuga and Daidoujis reaction will be. XD
Phoenix's hairstyle is similar to that of Ginga's, is definitely the same height as Ryuusei.
If that is true, I think that Ryuusei crushed Ginga's beypointer to show Ginga that this
is not a game anymore, but also to make Ginga get stronger.
Why would he be such a jerk? The only thing his actions could do to Ginga is make him angrier and hate him...

(Nov. 17, 2009  1:11 PM)ReallyRandomTJ Wrote: Who cares... Ryuusei still might be alive... Cute
If Phoenix is Ryuusei I wonder what Ryuuga and Daidoujis reaction will be. XD

They wouldn't really care, I think. Ryuuga's got LDrago which basically makes him undefeatable...
(Nov. 17, 2009  10:23 PM)Dude Wrote: They wouldn't really care, I think. Ryuuga's got LDrago which basically makes him undefeatable...
They'd probably be surprised to see him.. but still wouldn't care. i think. XD
ginga might care but he will be the only one but ginga got destroyed by phoenix whoever he may be.
A least it made sence why Burn Phoenix has a fire tempest (the sparks) and bey tempest you found the perfect avatar for you because of this episode
this show is so overdramatic
(Nov. 08, 2009  5:12 PM)Dude Wrote: He looks way cooler than stupid Phoenix from the manga...but he looks suspiciously like that bad guy from "Bakugan New Vestroya"...forgot his name, but the resemblance is striking.

I know i was thinking that... by the way he is called spectra.