MFB Episode 29: Kenta and Sora 10/18/09 JPN / 10/02/10 USA

29. Kenta and Sora
ケンタと宇宙(ソラ)
kenta to sora
Air date: 2009-10-18

Sora Akatsuki, who calls himself as Ginga’s pupil, challenges Kenta, who has come to recognize veterans, into a battle. Even though Kenta is being alert, Akatsuki self-destructs after failing in his ultimate attack.

Summary translated by rebecca85.
So...Kenta's gonna meet Sora? Sounds interesting, considering those two didn't seem to have any link in the manga...then again, Sora didn't seem to have a link with anyone, in the manga...
Question... whos Sora? any pictures?
(Oct. 10, 2009  10:08 AM)ReallyRandomTJ Wrote: Question... whos Sora? any pictures?
Look on Beyblade Spirit, and also take a look at the new DS game cover.
Okey Dokey Cute thanks.
Sora Akatsuki:

[Image: 28gqzb9.png]

I took this screenshot from the next episode preview for ep29.
Cool love the hair. and the gloves that nearly match the colour of the top part of Soras hair. XD
Figures... always has to be a cyber something. lmao
And actually now that i look closely.. he does kinda look like sonic only different hair colour.. and Sora wears clothes. XD
(Oct. 13, 2009  12:10 PM)DranzerX13 Wrote: Sora's bey is Cyber Pegasis.

was this really the best they could do
so his blade is cyber pegasis, could have been something original
Sora looks too much like other anime characters to be interesting to me...
Wow Sora from kingdom hearts and the akatsuki clan from Naruto what a coincidence!!
(Oct. 16, 2009  6:07 PM)Sora Wrote: Wow Sora from kingdom hearts and the akatsuki clan from Naruto what a coincidence!!

sora - sky
akatsuki - dawning

In a sense his name just means that dawn is when you can first see the blue sky or "dawning of the sky". I'm pretty sure it's just a play on words and, in fact, coincidental.
hey remind me of sonic strangely enough as well Smile
i think it is a charter that looks close to sora in Biaman or something like that XD
Of course they cannot create confusion in the show, so Sora calls his bey by its Metal Wheel, Cyber, instead of its Clear Wheel, like everybody else ...

Sora basically wants to be like Ginga. I also really prefer the anime design for Ryuutarou than his manga design.
Hopefully he has the hybrid gemios but if he has cyber pegasus then I'm okay with it.
They already said he is defiently gonna have Cyber I wonder if they will release Cyber as a booster
I really want to see how the blade looks
(Oct. 18, 2009  3:27 AM)LDrago Wrote: They already said he is defiently gonna have Cyber I wonder if they will release Cyber as a booster
Hm, look in the Metal Fight Beyblade Explosive Birth DS Game topic ? Or on the CoroCoro scans that are now available on Beyblade Spirit ... I think most of us know what it looks like.

Also, they probably will not release as a Booster, in my opinion, because not releasing it as one will make people want to buy the new DS game more, which is something Hudson Soft would obviously want. That is if people are even interested in Cyber Pegasis ...

EDIT : Yes, I had to mix up both games again ...
(Oct. 18, 2009  3:27 AM)LDrago Wrote: They already said he is defiently gonna have Cyber I wonder if they will release Cyber as a booster

I hope cyber pegasus performs well, and I'll be happy when I see the hybrid gemios.
Hah, I keep confusing both game titles for some reason ... Obviously the name of the .JPG file is wrong.
Thanks it looks really uh weird lol I may buy the DS game just for the Bey

On a off topic note: Japanese DS games dont work a US DS right?