MFB Episode 23: The Road to the Battle Bladers - 09/06/09 JPN / 09/11/10 USA

23. On the Road to Battle Bladers
バトルブレーダーズへの道
batoru bureedaazu he no michi
Air date: 2009-9-06

The winner, Yuu’s wish, is to hold a tournament ”Battle Bladers” in which the best blader would be decided by one-on-one battles. When the wish is granted and the tournament is about to be announced, Daidouji barges in. He declares that Dark Nebula is fixing the competitors!
Umm u know u could just run it through translate.google.com but i tihnk u already new that
Looks like Battle Bladers is finally going to begin. Looking foawrd to seeing all the new characters that are supposed to be part of the tournament...

Wonder if Tetsuya is gonna be part of it, too.
first post has been updated with the summary translated in english.
Maybe it's just poor translating, but...what's the wish?

And Daidouji taking over Battle Bladers does seem like a great idea Joyful_3 Some excitment is to be expected, I suppose. Thank you for the summary, Dranzer.
(Aug. 18, 2009  1:18 AM)Dude Wrote: Maybe it's just poor translating, but...what's the wish?

More like poor reading on your part:

Quote:Yuu’s wish, is to hold a tournament ”Battle Bladers”
If Daidouji is going to get the competitors... it should be very interesting to see. lol
Oh...hehe...you're right XD Sorry, my fault...again...
Joyful_2 it took me reading it twice, three times to get it. (duh im so not a morning person Tired lol)
Oh, so at least, I'm not alone XD

Althought I am alone in posting without really understanding...Silly me Lips_sealed
^^; I Guess not.
I didn't get it until after BeyBrad posted a comment. Ahaha. but im sure i would have said the same thing you did... but you bet me to it XD. lol
So, I beat you in looking like an idiot the fastest? XD

Oooh, this is going off-topic...again...
Err if you put it that way. yes you did. lol jks
O.o Oh yeah it is... my bad. ^^;
Cant wait to watch the episode. Joyful_2
3 hours, 30 minutes till ep23 starts. looking forward to this episode. Battle Bladers Joyful_3
Hah, I barely saw anything out of KeyHole today.

However, here is a picture of Tsubasa from the preview :
[Image: tsubasaanime1.jpg]
There was also a shot of Earth Aquila, but there was nothing really new about it, besides the fact that the Bottom seemed black, from what I recall.
He looks cool he also looks like a girl a bit cause the way they made his face ya know?
Oh my! I truly cannot believe Tsubasa is already appearing! I wonder if Mizuchi and the rest of the competitors will be revealed soon...
Tsubasa's name really fits in with the bey. (Tsubasa = Wings)

Hmm...but it's strange...why Flame Libra gets to come out 1st before Earth Aquila as Flame Libra is BB-48 and Earth Aquila being BB-47
(Sep. 06, 2009  1:17 AM)FelGrand Wrote: Tsubasa's name really fits in with the bey. (Tsubasa = Wings)

Hmm...but it's strange...why Flame Libra gets to come out 1st before Earth Aquila as Flame Libra is BB-48 and Earth Aquila being BB-47
Yes ... And what can you say about Ootori, without looking on Beyblade Spirit ...

It just went well with the storyline. They come out on the same day anyway, and they have a tendency of showing beyblades in the anime that are not going to be released before a while.
I barely saw what the hell was going on, just like Kai-V. Keyhole was really messed up, today. But, for what I saw of it, it was great!

Yuu is the cutest thing I have ever, EVER seen! That kid is too cute to be real (He's not, either so...yeah...) But I'm serious, he's just too cute!!!

Tetsuya also had a bunch of great moments, like when Ryuuga appears and he just runs towards the screen screaming "KANIIIII!"

And for everyone's Bey pleasure, your favorite bey dog was in the show too, Hokuto!!! That's right, even though keyhole was bad, I still saw him (or rather "it") at the very end of the episode and he had TWO great lines, saying something probably very useless Joyful_3

But I really liked the episode and am looking foward to actually seeing all of it...I can tell you what the episode is about, though: Ryuuga gets there, announces Battle Bladers and they train. The End

Pretty awesome, right?
Not to mention that Yuu seemed to be the only character who was half well drawn. Everybody else was ridiculous.
Tsubasa's hair reminds me of Inuyashas hair Eee

Lmao @ Tetsuya... randomly runs up to the screen. "KANIIIII!"
Yay Cute Ryuugas in this episode.. WOO!
I cant wait to see it. Pinching_eyes_2
(Sep. 06, 2009  12:42 PM)ReallyRandomTJ Wrote: Tsubasa's hair reminds me of Inuyashas hair Eee

The ressambleance with Inuyasha is undeniable.

It wouldn't be the first time a show would want to use to popularity of another show. But it's probably just a coincidence...
All Tsubasa needs is Inuyashas ears and his Tetseiga Eee (sp? - i haven't seen the anime in so long. D: )
Haha im kidding. but I cant wait until he appears in the anime. Joyful_2
Just wait a week. then.

I, on the other hand, am curious to know if he too is part of Dark Nebula, just like he is in the manga. Since it seems Ginga and Tsubasa are getting pretty close to one another, will they do the big reveal like "WHAT?! you're from Dark Nebula?! NOOOOOO!"

And I also want to see more of Yuu Joyful_2