MFB Episode 23: The Road to the Battle Bladers - 09/06/09 JPN / 09/11/10 USA

I am. Pinching_eyes_2 haha.

Yeah thats a good point and it would be pretty funny. lol

Yuu is sooooo adorable Cute
yuu is obnoxious i hate him
Thank you, Kai-V! Joyful_2
(Sep. 06, 2009  4:49 PM)Kai-V Wrote: http://say-move.org/comeplay.php?comeid=24297

Thanks!
(Sep. 06, 2009  4:59 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: yuu is obnoxious i hate him

How exactly is he obnoxious? Unless you're sarcastic again...Are you being sarcastic?
(Sep. 06, 2009  8:39 PM)Dude Wrote: How exactly is he obnoxious? Unless you're sarcastic again...Are you being sarcastic?

the cuteness is really awkward and forced and shrill and irritating

LOOK AT ME. LOOK HOW CUTE I AM. WHY ARENT YOU LOOKING :3 :3 :3
I don't think he is being sarcastic. Yuu is kinda annoying. The generic hyperactive kid with the high pitched voice to boot.
(Sep. 06, 2009  8:44 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: LOOK AT ME. LOOK HOW CUTE I AM. WHY ARENT YOU LOOKING :3 :3 :3

Do you think that's what he's saying?...Huh...Now that you mention it, it is kinda forced...

I still think he's better than the bey dog, though. And you have to admit that he is cute!
he isn't cute at all

both kenta and benkei are a billion times cuter
Wow...Benkei is cuter...That means he's one ugly carp! Chocked_2
Yuu are just jeawous of how kawaii he is. Beibureidoooo ^___^

(I'm not a Yuu fan)
I wondered when someone was gonna make a "Yuu" pun XD
(Sep. 06, 2009  9:05 PM)Dude Wrote: Wow...Benkei is cuter...That means he's one ugly carp! Chocked_2

benkei's adoration for kyouya is adorable
(Sep. 06, 2009  9:23 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: benkei's adoration for kyouya is adorable

Adorable indeed.

How Kyouya doesn't care or even realizes it is also adorable =D
i could swear i heard ginga say "quetzalcoatl" at 8:42
(Sep. 06, 2009  11:20 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: i could swear i heard ginga say "quetzalcoatl" at 8:42

It does sound like he says that D:
Didn't sound like that to me....
(Sep. 06, 2009  9:24 PM)Dude Wrote: Adorable indeed.

How Kyouya doesn't care or even realizes it is also adorable =D
Perfect example of this.. is when Kyouya was attacked by Daidouji's wolf, after Kyouya lost to Ginga (for the second time if i remember) .. Benkei was the 1st one to help Kyouya up after he hit the ground, and then when Kyouya woke up.. Benkei was the first one there...... and Benkei then hugged Kyouya. Cute lmao

Angry I still havent been able to watch this episode, because my comp has now been on all day - no thanks to my brother (8am - 1pm, 1pm - 3pm we both cleaned the house, 3pm - 8pm he continued to work on the computer [talking to people on mebo Tired]) 8pm I get on the computer. FINALLY! and when i try and watch the episode, my computer lags to much. Speechless Sometimes.. i hate having a 2 mins older twin brother. *sigh*
(Sep. 06, 2009  1:01 AM)Kai-V Wrote: [Image: tsubasaanime1.jpg]
Tsubasa meet Inuyasha Smile haha
[image has both Inuyasha and his elder brother Sesshomaru in it. Cute]
Attached Files

.bmp   untitled.bmp (Size: 439.13 KB / Downloads: 10)
(Sep. 07, 2009  12:15 PM)ReallyRandomTJ Wrote: Perfect example of this.. is when Kyouya was attacked by Daidouji's wolf, after Kyouya lost to Ginga (for the second time if i remember) .. Benkei was the 1st one to help Kyouya up after he hit the ground, and then when Kyouya woke up.. Benkei was the first one there...... and Benkei then hugged Kyouya. Cute lmao

That doesn't make it cute...in fact, I don't see why anyone is arguing about cuteness, again, it varies with opinion! I think Yuu is cute, Brad doesn't, that's fine like that, isn't it?
I don't think Kyouya doesn't care or doesn't notice, it's just in his personality to not really be outward about those things.
Grrrrrr only if the english sub would atleast keep up with raws i watch the subbed you see lol.
(Sep. 07, 2009  7:02 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: I don't think Kyouya doesn't care or doesn't notice, it's just in his personality to not really be outward about those things.

Good point, but he doesn't seem to realize that he might hurt Benkei's feelings by doing that.

With Kyouya's attitude, I'd be losing my adoration pretty darn quick...

(Sep. 07, 2009  7:13 PM)cutewolfsam Wrote: Grrrrrr only if the english sub would atleast keep up with raws i watch the subbed you see lol.

I don't think we're really missing anything too important by not understanding a god damn thing. Watching the very day we can is more fun than waiting for the sub, I believe.