MFB Episode 2: Leone's Roar! April 12, 2009 JPN / May 15, 2010 Canada

(Apr. 12, 2009  1:43 PM)Kai-V Wrote: At one moment, I am quite sure I saw Madoka cleaning the Pegasis Wheel, not Storm Pegasis.
can you post the pic where you see that?
(Apr. 12, 2009  4:40 PM)pegasis Wrote: can you post the pic where you see that?

[Image: 21b66uf.jpg]

When I first saw that I was like wtf lol
I wonder how that cleans a blade?
At first I thought it was some sort of air brush and that she was re-painting damaged parts. XD
I thought it was an airbrush Confused
(Apr. 12, 2009  8:04 PM)dieddead46 Wrote: It is an airbrush.

Then where's the paint? Well I guess you could load an airbrush with cleaner.
Whether it's an airbrush or not is not the issue in that picture, the whole reason that it was posted is that there's a pegasis wheel when it's supposed to be the storm metal wheel.

Firstly, Pegasis 105F hasn't been in the anime because Ginga starts out with Storm Pegasis 105RF.
Secondly, one moment they're showing her with the storm metal wheel (and all of Storm Pegasis) and the next moment we see the Pegasis wheel.
Ugh, I didn't even notice that that's what was wrong with that picture. I just figured you all found it amusing that she was cleaning it or something. >.>
this is weird! maybe pegasis105f was going to be in the anime but then they changed it and forgot to change this! lets ask MASH Wink

edit: even the bottom looks like F
Huh, didn't even notice the bottom (I'm so not with it today). Yeah that's F alright. It's certainly not RF in any case.
There is a torrent here (or there) that must have a good quality, although the video is only 704x396.
If anybody cares, I uploaded the video I mentioned in the above post on Megaupload. Tell me if it works :
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=XTYXS2M8

This episode is full of mistakes ... Once, there is no launcher attached to Kyouya's Launcher Grip, so Rock Leone is floating in the air ...
(Apr. 14, 2009  6:40 PM)Kai-V Wrote: If anybody cares, I uploaded the video I mentioned in the above post on Megaupload. Tell me if it works :

This episode is full of mistakes ... Once, there is no launcher attached to Kyouya's Launcher Grip, so Rock Leone is floating in the air ...

It works! And the quality is very good! Thanks!
Haha, I'm still trying to download it. My internet router has this thing where it spontaneously crashes everynow and then. I'm hoping soon it will work for long enough that I'll be able to download it all the way. Pinching_eyes_2 Thanks though Kai-V! Grin
(Apr. 14, 2009  6:40 PM)Kai-V Wrote: If anybody cares, I uploaded the video I mentioned in the above post on Megaupload. Tell me if it works :

Pretty sure this ep was korean animated ...
(Apr. 14, 2009  9:41 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Pretty sure this ep was korean animated ...

I am not that familiar with Anime, but am I understand that Korean animated episodes are usually of lower caliber?
(Apr. 14, 2009  11:48 PM)Khel Wrote: I am not that familiar with Anime, but am I understand that Korean animated episodes are usually of lower caliber?

Yeah. For anime to legally air in Korea, 50% of it needs to be animated there. The worse-looking episodes are usually done there. You've probably noticed this in most promo anime.
(Apr. 14, 2009  11:51 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Yeah. For anime to legally air in Korea, 50% of it needs to be animated there. The worse-looking episodes are usually done there. You've probably noticed this in most promo anime.

Huh, never knew that. It does explain a lot of things. I never quite understood the variable quality that some of these shows have.
(Apr. 15, 2009  4:40 PM)metal fight Wrote: http://www.anilinkz.com/metal-fight-beyb...episode-2/
here's the episode the quality is really good

We already have many links to see the episode...
(Apr. 14, 2009  11:51 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Yeah. For anime to legally air in Korea, 50% of it needs to be animated there. The worse-looking episodes are usually done there. You've probably noticed this in most promo anime.

Is that just in N. Korea or both?
(Apr. 16, 2009  3:22 AM)TheUnkownGod Wrote: Is that just in N. Korea or both?

You're kidding right?