MFB Episode 2: Leone's Roar! April 12, 2009 JPN / May 15, 2010 Canada

(Apr. 16, 2009  3:22 AM)TheUnkownGod Wrote: Is that just in N. Korea or both?

lol
Is there a HD version I can download?
No an HD isnt out yet and hwd i kno? cuz im in HnY thats subbin MFB Joyful_3
btw there is a High Quality one though
We already have many links to watch the episodes. Why do you keep doing this? You've already been warned once; would you like another one?
(Apr. 16, 2009  3:29 AM)Khel Wrote: You're kidding right?

I didn't realize what I said until I looked back here LMAO
DAMN! DAMN! MFB hasnt come to india DAMN!
(Apr. 18, 2009  9:50 AM)utsavkotrial Wrote: DAMN! DAMN! MFB hasnt come to india DAMN!

Yeah it has not come to anywhere outside of East Asia. We all had to import ours.
duh, even in Malaysia MFB just showed up in stores recently. we should wait til 2010.
This episode was awesome, we get the girl with the same looking glasses now come into it and now a freak with glasses show up at the end.

I don't know the characters names yet apart from Ginga.
(Apr. 12, 2009  2:33 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Someone must have the HQ of that commercial ... Unhappy
Ah, here :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wZo6Kz7EmZk

The resolution is not enormous, but at least it is better than what I was able to capture.
The dub discussion for this episode starts below this post.

Will open this thread back up after the episode has aired.
I'm liking Madoka's voice. It's pretty natural sounding.

Edit: The edits to Storm Pegasus' stickers is really inconsistent, when Ginga was holding it earlier, it was unedited and you could see the red lettering.
When Madoka held it up, it was changed and it was all blue.
Wow this episode isn't a rehash at all.

I loled at what the Face Hunters said after bullying Kenta around for a bit. lol @ Benkei's "Bey Bey".
SAY BYE BYE TO YOUR BEY BEY!

Madoka has had really good dialogue. well, except for the "Is that a booger?! EWWW GROSS!" while cleaning Pegasus.

Madoka after scanning Leone: "The performance tip is a Wide Ball"
"This is Leone's special move, Lion Gale Force Wall!"
Oh wow, that "Roar Leone!!!" sounded great.
Oh wow at Jenga talking about Stadium outs, and the actual rules of the game.
Uhh.
Wasn't it Shooting Star Attack that debuted in this episode?

Now it's "Pegasus Storm Blast Attack"
I knew they changed that attack Ginga has, that's the only one with its name changed. you can see their attack names on the official english Beyblade website.
Oh man it's Doji or whatever. That was a good evil laugh.
(May. 15, 2010  5:58 PM)To Wrote: Oh man it's Doji or whatever. That was a good evil laugh.

Completely agree.

I still think the voice is too old sounding for the character, but that was an amazing evil cackle.