MFB Episode 17: The Silver Pegasus - 07/26/09 JPN / 08/21/10 USA

This was quite uneventful. Ginga did not even get a new beyblade/Stardust Pegasis.

Wait for the three-line summary to come ...
Was expecting something a little more... interesting?
Though Hoduko growling at Kyouya was amusing.

It seems the next episode "18 - Green Hell" is actually referring to a beyblade dish
I'm not gonna complain about the fact thgat there was a talking dog, even though I will say that its voice actor sounded way, way too serious. I mean, c'mon, it's a dog!

But what upsets me the most is the fact that Ginga spoke with the spirit of his dad... what was that, anyway? Was Ginga just allucinating? Did the snow cause brain damage to Ginga? Was Ryuusei's ghost really there? It's ridiculous!!

Not a good episode, in my humble opinion.
(Jul. 26, 2009  1:07 AM)Dude Wrote: I'm not gonna complain about the fact thgat there was a talking dog, even though I will say that its voice actor sounded way, way too serious. I mean, c'mon, it's a dog!

But what upsets me the most is the fact that Ginga spoke with the spirit of his dad... what was that, anyway? Was Ginga just allucinating? Did the snow cause brain damage to Ginga? Was Ryuusei's ghost really there? It's ridiculous!!

C'MON, it's an anime
(Jul. 26, 2009  1:09 AM)FelGrand Wrote: C'MON, it's an anime

I know, I know. I'd just lkike to know a little more about what the heck happened...
(Jul. 26, 2009  1:07 AM)Dude Wrote: I'm not gonna complain about the fact thgat there was a talking dog, even though I will say that its voice actor sounded way, way too serious. I mean, c'mon, it's a dog!

if you hate this show so much WHY DO YOU KEEP WATCHING IT

just stop watching it and you won't have to complain anymore

OH NO A TALKING DOG WHO'S ACTUALLY A SERIOUS CHARACTER WITH A SERIOUS VOICE

UGH GINGA HAVING A HEART TO HEART WITH HIS DAD'S SPIRIT/MEMORY

oh sweet! a dragon came out of that top! awesome!
Shut up Dude

I'm so glad Hokuto is in this in the first place. I mean we saw the manga scan where he revealed himself and we all died to death. It's awesome
Lol, I can't join in the debat since I don't understand what's going on in the manga(I can't read japanese and I am trying to learn it)

So, I hope Chuang Yi will translate it so I will understand it better
I gotta see this episode. it sounds interesting... to me.
does anyone know if its on youtube yet.???
(Jul. 26, 2009  5:21 AM)ReallyRandomTJ Wrote: I gotta see this episode. it sounds interesting... to me.
does anyone know if its on youtube yet.???

If it was on Youtube, it would have been posted.
(Jul. 26, 2009  1:22 AM)Aftermath Wrote: Shut up Dude

I'm so glad Hokuto is in this in the first place. I mean we saw the manga scan where he revealed himself and we all died to death. It's awesome

that's kind of redundant XD

Anyway, I still want to watch this episode. Eventful or not.
(Jul. 26, 2009  5:49 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: If it was on Youtube, it would have been posted.

Thanks captain obvious... lol
I was just asking.
[[Oh god. D: Run from the Hyperness.]]
(Jul. 26, 2009  8:28 AM)ReallyRandomTJ Wrote: Thanks captain obvious... lol
I was just asking.
[[Oh god. D: Run from the Hyperness.]]

So you asked here even though you knew if it was up it would've been posted here, therefore you were asking a question when you knew the answer.
I was asking.. because i might have been looking in the wrong place on youtube. Tired
(Jul. 26, 2009  8:33 AM)ReallyRandomTJ Wrote: I was asking.. because i might have been looking in the wrong place on youtube. Tired

When I said posted, I meant posted here. :\ If it was on Youtube and someone had seen it, they would've posted it here ...

*sigh*
Tired And i meant posted on here and youtube.

*sigh*
(Jul. 26, 2009  1:20 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: if you hate this show so much WHY DO YOU KEEP WATCHING IT

just stop watching it and you won't have to complain anymore

OH NO A TALKING DOG WHO'S ACTUALLY A SERIOUS CHARACTER WITH A SERIOUS VOICE

Did I ever say I hated this show? I did say I hated elements from that show, but the show itself is great. And did I ever say the Dragon coming out of a spinning top was awesome? Again, I didn't. You're putting words in my mouth.

(Jul. 26, 2009  1:22 AM)Aftermath Wrote: Shut up Dude

I would have imagined the administrators would have had a little more respect for the opinions of the members. I'm not forcing people to hate Hokuto too, I'm just saying I personally hate him, what's wrong with that?
Given the fact that the premise of the show surrounds "Dragons coming out of spinning tops", and you said that the show was "great", you have implicitly stated you think it is great.

Moreover, it's not that they're not respecting your opinion; they're actually taking issue with the sheer inconsistancy of your mindset i.e.

Quote:OH NO A TALKING DOG WHO'S ACTUALLY A SERIOUS CHARACTER WITH A SERIOUS VOICE

(Jul. 26, 2009  5:47 PM)♥ Wrote: Given the fact that the premise of the show surrounds "Dragons coming out of spinning tops", and you said that the show was "great", you have implicitly stated you think it is great.

Moreover, it's not that they're not respecting your opinion; they're actually taking issue with the sheer inconsistancy of your mindset i.e.

If the show is great, it doesn't mean I love everything about it. There can be elements which unplease me. I don't see how inconsistant my opinion (or mindset) is. I like the show, but there are parts of it I hate. What's wrong with that?

Plus, if they did in fact respect my opinion, they wouldn't tell me to "Shut up" That's being irrespectful to an existing being (me) and I'm being irrespectful to something that doesn't have feelings (The show)

And, again, I don't see how my "mindset is inconsistant" I think the show is good but there can be things from the show that tick me off, if happens, you know?
Wow, okay this is getting old now

Can we all just drop the whole issue? It's getting kinda tiresome having to continuously read about it.

You dislike Hokuto that's fine, and you are entitled to do so. I just don't want to have to read anymore about it.
'Kay, I'm cool with that.

Forgive me if my posts seem boring to you. (Although they probably are to everyone else, too)
*shrugs* maybe they wouldn't say "shut up" if you didn't whine every second (and make pretty hackish comments like "Ginga's red aura=lust for Ryuuga")
(Jul. 26, 2009  6:30 PM)Hyuuga Neji Wrote: *shrugs* maybe they wouldn't say "shut up" if you didn't whine every second (and make pretty hackish comments like "Ginga's red aura=lust for Ryuuga")

Lust was just an example of something bad, for god's sake!

And I don't see how I whine every second, I just tell my opinion! Again, I must ask: What's wrong with that! I'm not forcing anyone to hate Hokuto, or anything, I just say what I think!

Whatever, Khel doesn't wanna hear about that stuff, anymore.

(EDIT: And it wasn't lust for Ryuuga, it was an EXAMPLE!
OK, everyone seriously needs to drop this now.
everyone says its on keyhole but i cant seem to find this episode on the site. can someone plz help me out? :\