MFB Episode 13: L-Drago Awakens! - 06/28/09 JPN / 08/07/10 USA

Dude, you read too far into things. This is aimed at Dude.
(Jul. 14, 2009  9:28 AM)BeyUK-Espio Wrote: Dude, you read too far into things. This is aimed at Dude.

Dude.
...o.O

It doesn't sound as if I'm actually talking to a the person haha. Still I really did like this episode. I'm also glad to hear that the tournament is going ot be occuring soon. When will Ginga get Stardust Pegasis =D...
(Jul. 14, 2009  2:19 AM)Hyuuga Neji Wrote: And HOW did Ginga show lust for Ryuuga, his worst enemy?

There wasn't any of that. I just said that red is always associated with bad things, like lust (As far as I'm concerned, too much lust isn't good) which it shouldn't mean.

EDIT: I see my name is being made fun of, a little...that was the point.
Hmm i want to watch it but im waiting when the subs come out so i will understand what they're doing. And how Ginga always uses his shooting star attac k it kinda give it away to opponents that he hasnt battled. I wouldnt use an ultimate move unless it was damn right necessary
You can watch the RAW then read the summary on Bey Spirit. That's what most of us do.
Thanks for the tips Tempestas! I wanna get a Lightning L Drago now but im gonna wait for the prices to go down. Now to read it on BeySpirit. Good thing Ginga tasted defeat
LLDrago is ALOT cheaper than it was when it first came out.
Well back to the topic. Moses uses Lightning L Drago? Isnt that against Christianity?
(Aug. 05, 2009  1:07 PM)StormDriger Wrote: Well back to the topic. Moses uses Lightning L Drago? Isnt that against Christianity?

1. There's no indication that Beyblade is Lightning L-Drago.
2. Most Japanese aren't Christians and Christian imagery is very common in anime, even children's anime.
(Aug. 05, 2009  1:12 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: 1. There's no indication that Beyblade is Lightning L-Drago.
2. Most Japanese aren't Christians and Christian imagery is very common in anime, even children's anime.

I mean when its dubbed
(Aug. 05, 2009  1:13 PM)StormDriger Wrote: I mean when its dubbed

Then it will probably be cut out.
So it doesnt get contreversial
(Aug. 05, 2009  1:16 PM)StormDriger Wrote: So it doesnt get contreversial

Correct ...
dub discussion for this episode is now open.
I hope that sometime in the future Ryuga voice has changed. Nobody would forget that carppy, ear-piercing sound Pinching_eyes_2
"Not then, not now, and not from here on then. That's just the way it is, you got it, capisce?!!!"
"The spirit of a blader is his favorite meal, yup!"

I thought the dub was quite tolerable up to this point, but what the carp is up with Nelvana's characterization of "Rie-oo-guh"?

Did anyone else notice that Madoka identified Lighning as th Metal Wheel and L-Drago as the Clear Wheel ?
I agree. Ryuuga's character seems totally different because of the dub, more like a psycho maniac. By the way, the thing that is cracking me up with the dub is the unnecessary filling of blank spaces of sound with things like "grrr", laughs, moans, etc. Really, it's not that necessary...
The dub doesn't say Raiyuuga. it kind of sounds like it at times, but they say "Raayuuga"
(Aug. 09, 2010  3:06 AM)DranzerX13 Wrote: The dub doesn't say Raiyuuga. it kind of sounds like it at times, but they say "Raayuuga"

Fantastic first we get Jingka or Jenga and now "Raiyuuga" or "Raayuuga"? *wonders how she'll make fun of this name pronunciation* Can't they just decide oneway to pronounce a character's name?

At least they *Nelvana* pronounced Daichi right back in G-rev.
They never told me Beys influenced the world in history class.
Because you teachers are all liars there once was A time whEN beyblades ruled the earth with an iron fist wiping out the dodo and the dinosaurs All in one SHHHHOOOTTTIIIINNNNGG STTTAAARRR AAAATTTTAAACCCK
I obviously like Beyblade, but hearing things like "The only Beyblade in the world to rotate to the left !" and "L Drago has the awesome power to rotate left !" was absolutely ridiculous hahah.

Gingka : "I can't believe it-"
Ryuga : "Believe it mwahahah!"
(Sep. 18, 2010  5:15 PM)Kai-V Wrote: I obviously like Beyblade, but hearing things like "The only Beyblade in the world to rotate to the left !" and "L Drago has the awesome power to rotate left !" was absolutely ridiculous hahah.

agreed, it would probably be believable/or less ridiculous if we were absolute noobs with beyblade and didn't know anything about the original beyblde/HMS Tongue_out