MFB Episode 13: L-Drago Awakens! - 06/28/09 JPN / 08/07/10 USA

Ginga meets Ryuuga. He is still angry at him.

It is confusing, but I think Kyouya will battle Ryuuga. Perhaps not.
Wow finally we'll see Ryuuga in the anime! Eee
Thanks for the info Kai-V! Grin

So they're not starting off with L. L Drago (HWS)? :\
What I want to see is if this will be where we get a new pegasis (possibly stardust pegasis) based on what happened in the manga.
(Jun. 10, 2009  10:16 PM)Aqua Wrote: ...

So they're not starting off with L. L Drago (HWS)? :\

Why would you think that?
Because that's what they've been doing for the series so far, skipping the pre-HWS and just starting off with the HWS beys. So I thought they'd do the same thing for L Drago and L. L Drago.
(Jun. 10, 2009  10:34 PM)Aqua Wrote: Because that's what they've been doing for the series so far, skipping the pre-HWS and just starting off with the HWS beys. So I thought they'd do the same thing for L Drago and L. L Drago.

I mean, why do you think it's going to be the original L-Drago ...?
Because instead of saying Lightning L Drago, it was just L Drago.
(Jun. 10, 2009  10:37 PM)Hero Wrote: Because instead of saying Lightning L Drago, it was just L Drago.

Look at the previous titles ... they don't attach the first part of the name.

The "symbol" itself is just L-Drago. It's the same for all of them. Kyouya calls for "Leone", not "Rock Leone" ... Ginga calls for "Pegasis" ... etc.
We should see if anyone can totally call what Ryuuga's attack is going to be
Ah, it is quite splendid to see that Ryuuga and L Drago will finally make an appearance! Pondering this thoroughly, it would indeed be quite odd if they decided to commence with the original L Drago.
oh i want to see thies episode it will be cool like all the other metal fight beyblade episodes they all awsome
(Jun. 11, 2009  3:14 AM)Ribbon-hime Wrote: Ah, it is quite splendid to see that Ryuuga and L Drago will finally make an appearance! Pondering this thoroughly, it would indeed be quite odd if they decided to commence with the original L Drago.
I'm so jealous of your vocabulary....Tongue_out

But, yeah, nice try Hero but it'll be Lightning L Drago. I hope Ryuuga and Ginga battle in this, it'll be awesome to watch (hopefully).
25 more minutes then Metal Fight Beyblade episode 13 will be on.
Just to let people know if they didn't see it, at the end of the last episode, Ryuuga was holding Lightning L Drago in his hand so i am pretty sure that is what he will be using.

Still, can't wait for this one.
Watching. Smile Live quality is so bad lmao
My! That Lightning L Drago looks splendid in the title screen!
Ah, Ryuuga's voice sounds a tad too deep, wouldn't you agree?
Finally! Ginga's repetitive Shooting Star attack was rendered useless!
Ryuuga is amazing! He even fails to break a sweat!~
So Ryuuga knows how to shoot a Kamehameha or something similar?

The ending was quite depressing, I feel remorse for cheering on Ryuuga...
Then again...
Finally.
Ginga tastes bitter defeat.

thats what you get for spamming Shooting Star Attack on everyone you fight!.

edit: Yes, Cry Ginga, cry! Your tears are fuel for Ryuuga.
This episode was damn tight. WOW! amazing! Best episode I seen so far.
I feel the need for more Ryuuga, though I cannot help but conclude that he will turn good later in the series.
(Jun. 28, 2009  1:02 AM)Ribbon-hime Wrote: I feel the need for more Ryuuga, though I cannot help but conclude that he will turn good later in the series.

i somehow really doubt this
I can see Daidouji turning good long before I can see Ryuuga going good.

I think Ryuuga will be the main enemy throughout the series. Likely fighting Ginga in the final episode(s)
I suppose, but I am unable to dispose of this feeling. It is quite distressing.
(Jun. 28, 2009  1:03 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: i somehow really doubt this

Unless they kill him off, it'll be inevitable near the end of the series.