MFB Episode 13: L-Drago Awakens! - 06/28/09 JPN / 08/07/10 USA

As far as I know, I heard Ryuuga mention Battle Bladers.

Also, summary ...
Yeah, I heard him mention it as well. Looks like the tournament arc will start soon!
This episode is available on SayMove!.
http://say-move.org/comeplay.php?comeid=13017

It was not working this morning, but I suppose somebody reuploaded it. Perhaps it will stop working again sometime ...
Nice! I'm anxiously awaiting an HD download link Unhappy

This was by far the best episode yet. Moses splitting the sea with a Beyblade had me in stitches, though.
BRING ON STARDUST PEGASIS ALREADY TAKARA! I BEG YOU
This was DEFINITELY the best episode of Metal Fight Beyblade as of yet and in my opinion, better than any episode from the original Beyblade. Psychotic Ginga kinda freaks me out though.....I mean, his eyes even changed colour..... Chocked
(Jun. 29, 2009  12:50 AM)Raikage Wrote: This was DEFINITELY the best episode of Metal Fight Beyblade as of yet and in my opinion, better than any episode from the original Beyblade. Psychotic Ginga kinda freaks me out though.....I mean, his eyes even changed colour..... Chocked

I know he freaked me out too he looked like some mindless blader,
but im sure he will learn from this lost and come back even stronger
(Jun. 29, 2009  12:44 AM)BladeBee Wrote: BRING ON STARDUST PEGASIS ALREADY TAKARA! I BEG YOU

No do not bring out Stardust Pegasis. I need some time to catch up. Unhappy

This was easily the best episode released so far. Ginga cried like a baby!

Being a one-trick pony backfired on him this timeRimshot
yeah psycho ginga was kinda scary. But Im starting to like ryuuga.
This was an awesome episode!!
(Jun. 29, 2009  12:18 AM)Kai-V Wrote: This episode is available on SayMove!.
http://say-move.org/comeplay.php?comeid=13017

Nice! Watching.
Thanks Smile
Really great episode.
Speechless........

Lol though, normal Ginga getting his butt kicked then he gets all pissed and goes mad and still gets his butt kicked and then cries like a baby. Only in Beyblade people. XD
Awesome episode.

Finally Ginga got owned. XD
lol... moses splitting the sea with a beyblade >.>
=(
That was absolutely brutal... Poor Ginga...
(Jun. 30, 2009  2:39 AM)Hyuuga Neji Wrote: =(
That was absolutely brutal... Poor Ginga...

Personally i think he could what was coming to him.
(Jun. 30, 2009  10:42 AM)Zander Soulwind Wrote: Personally i think he could what was coming to him.

what?
Fun fact: the Beyblades shown throughout history are the old series.

.png   Picture 14.png (Size: 211.27 KB / Downloads: 242)
(Jun. 30, 2009  4:10 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: what?

I mean 'got' what was coming to him, sorry. Reason is because he spammed the shooting star attack a bit to much.
(Jun. 30, 2009  7:26 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Fun fact: the Beyblades shown throughout history are the old series.

Haha, I thought that when I saw it.
(Jun. 30, 2009  7:53 PM)Zander Soulwind Wrote: I mean 'got' what was coming to him, sorry. Reason is because he spammed the shooting star attack a bit to much.

yeah ginga totally got what was coming to him, he used his strongest abilities too often, and that's why he deserved to be brutally defeated and humiliated by the maniac who killed his father

take that, ginga jerkface
(Jun. 30, 2009  7:26 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Fun fact: the Beyblades shown throughout history are the old series.
That is odd, because if Daidouji's speech was like in the manga, then they should have shown Lightning L Drago in all those shots ...
If that's supposed to be Lightning L-Drago, it was not drawn very well.
(Jun. 30, 2009  7:57 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: yeah ginga totally got what was coming to him, he used his strongest abilities too often, and that's why he deserved to be brutally defeated and humiliated by the maniac who killed his father

take that, ginga jerkface

OK, let me put it a different way, all the main characters always come to a point where they always win and sometimes with the same move so in the end and it gets to their head a little to much so a lose is not so bad for them sometimes because it makes them see what they were doing wrong. Ginga's case might be different though since the main reason for him losing might have been because normal Pegasis had no chance of winning against Lightning L-Drago. I feel sorry for him about his father though and I am sure he will get revenge on Ryuuga. Smile