MFB Episode 1: Pegasus has Landed! April 5, 2009 JPN / May 15, 2010 Canada

I'll try; I should be at my comp at that time. This should start at around 7: 30 PM EST, but I shall be logged on to keyhole and livestation (see which is better) at around 7:00 PM EST.
(Apr. 04, 2009  8:37 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: we'll get episode 1 by 2011

A bit hopeful are we? lmao
Thank you Kehl and Aqua. Joyful_3 That's 11: 30 for me I believe.......^^;

So that's 3: 30 for you Brad. Wait no it's 4: 30. I'm confused now. =_=
3 hours, 45 minutes to go from right now.
7:30EST!

I'm also looking forward to watching Dragon Ball Kai Grin

(Apr. 04, 2009  8:37 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: we'll get episode 1 by 2011

That's the dubbed version right? and then we get the subs a bit later.
(Apr. 04, 2009  8:45 PM)Rocky Wrote: Thank you Kehl and Aqua. Joyful_3 That's 11: 30 for me I believe.......^^;

So that's 3: 30 for you Brad. Wait no it's 4: 30. I'm confused now. =_=

Actually due to daylight savings it should be around 4: 30 ( should be 3 hours behind me)
If it's on at 8: 30 and Japan is 9 hours ahead.......then it should be on at 11: 30 GMT, correct? But that's only 2 hours 45 mins away......arghbraindead.
i'll be recording it when it is on, then I will upload my version to Veoh and my friend will upload his recorded version to Youtube. Then a day or two later the HD raw will be out. ZP is actually subbing Metal Fight Beyblade. the owner of the site said if he likes episode 1 then he'll continue to have his translator sub it. They can get an episode done in about a week or little less than that.

Metal Fight Beyblade is on after Pokemon Sunday.

Pokemon Sunday is from 7:30 AM to 8:30 AM Sunday - Japan Time.

3 hours and 30 mins until Metal Fight Beyblade starts.
When will it be posted?I can't justify staying up to 11:30 to watch MFB XD And what will it be titled?
(Apr. 04, 2009  9:00 PM)Giga Wrote: When will it be posted?I can't justify staying up to 11:30 to watch MFB XD And what will it be titled?

11:30 isn't exactly late dude
(Apr. 04, 2009  8:51 PM)Rocky Wrote: If it's on at 8: 30 and Japan is 9 hours ahead.......then it should be on at 11: 30 GMT, correct? But that's only 2 hours 45 mins away......arghbraindead.

go on google and type in 'What time is it in Japan' It will give it to you, like right now it is 5:00 AM. So it will air in 3: 30 hours. Just tack on about 3: 30 hours to your time.

Problem solved. Wink

I love how no one is putting a space between the colon and 3 and they keep getting smilies when trying to type out the time. lmao
Hey eveyone, don't know if it's been posted yet, but there's a program that apparently kicks KeyholeTV's carp, called TVAnts. I plan to use it to watch MFB and DBK.

Sure hope somebody subs this soon.
The World Clock is a fantastic site, I use it all the time to find out time zones.
Just to confirm is this going to be on the channel TV Tokyo?
(Apr. 04, 2009  9:05 PM)Blitz Wrote: Just to confirm is this going to be on the channel TV Tokyo?

Yep
This will tell you what time it is in Tokyo, Japan right now:
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/city.html?n=248

for some reason I can't find TV Tokyo on TVants. I tried looking for it and can't find it.
Rockys actions and thought processes:

google.co.uk + 'gmt'
http://wwp.greenwichmeantime.co.uk/
gmt = 8:00
japan = 5:00 (+9)

makes sense so far - 5:00 - 9:00 = 8:00
but wait - it's not 8:00! It's 9:00! Why would it be wrong for one page but not the other?! Is it really 5:00 in Japan right now?! Is Japan actually +8?! Do they even have DST in other countries?! I assumed it was a world wide thing - have I been in denial all my life?!

Uh, let's try a different way.

8: 30 - 5:00 = 3: 30
so 21:00 + 3:30 = 12:30
But 8: 30 - 9:00 = 11:30
Even if you ignore DST that's like 10: 30

Time hates me.

For the love of God please help me.

I can accept that it's on in 3 hours 30 mins (13 mins now actually). But now I have bigger problems. The whole concept of time is confusing me.
Aw shat, you need the Chinese word for TV Tokyo to find it TVAnts. I used Google Language Tools, but two channels with the same lettering came up. I assume they're the same, but one is of higher quality.

I typed "东京电视台" into the TVAnts search bar.
(Apr. 04, 2009  9:17 PM)Rocky Wrote: Rockys actions and thought processes:

google.co.uk + 'gmt'
http://wwp.greenwichmeantime.co.uk/
gmt = 8:00
japan = 5:00 (+9)

makes sense so far - 5:00 - 9:00 = 8:00
but wait - it's not 8:00! It's 9:00! Why would it be wrong for one page but not the other?! Is it really 5:00 in Japan right now?! Is Japan actually +8?! Do they even have DST in other countries?! I assumed it was a world wide thing - have I been in denial all my life?!

Uh, let's try a different way.

8: 30 - 5:00 = 3: 30
so 21:00 + 3:30 = 12:30
But 8: 30 - 9:00 = 11:30
Even if you ignore DST that's like 10: 30

Time hates me.

For the love of God please help me.

I can accept that it's on in 3 hours 30 mins (13 mins now actually). But now I have bigger problems. The whole concept of time is confusing me.

...Rocky, if Britain has Daylight savings time and Japan does not (not every country does) there are times in the year when it will be 8 hours ahead and others where it will be 9 hours ahead. Right now at this time of year it is 8 hours ahead.

Right now it should be coming on in about 2: 45 minutes, that is what matters.
Oh my god. DST isn't worldwide? I feel so cheated. And empty. ;__;

Looks like I won't be able to watch it now anyways. Crying I could've just stayed up and kept silent but I thought I'd do the proper thing and ask my parents if I could stay up till 1:00. Guess I figured they'd be pleased that I asked them and all but they just said 'no'. Idiots. It's not like I'm gonna be asleep then anyways, it wouldn't have hurt them to allow me to watch it. If it was any other day they would've said yes. =_= Guess I won't be asking them in the future.
it's saturday and you ask your parents how late you can stay up? loser
Well that's why I'm annoyed. Normally I'd just stay up anyways but I thought it'd be safer to ask so that they couldn't randomly turn around and order me off the computer. I didn't actually expect them to say no. Angry
I guess it's because I have to get up early tomorrow. Either way, they have lost my trust now.
And you're not helping my mood.....=_=
Does anyone know how to reinstall, install,fix, or reset wifi drivers on a pc?

(USER WAS WARNED FOR THIS POST)
If they are asleep just do it anyway? Use Headphones.
(Apr. 04, 2009  10:30 PM)Hero Wrote: Does anyone know how to reinstall, install,fix, or reset wifi drivers on a pc?

(USER WAS WARNED FOR THIS POST)

This has nothing to do with this topic.
^Sorry. Where would I post it because I need internet to watch this on my computer.
(Apr. 04, 2009  10:34 PM)Hero Wrote: ^Sorry. Where would I post it because I need internet to watch this on my computer.

A site that specializes in computer tech support? :\