MFB Episode 1: Pegasus has Landed! April 5, 2009 JPN / May 15, 2010 Canada

(Apr. 04, 2009  10:31 PM)Khel Wrote: If they are asleep just do it anyway? Use Headphones.

I doubt they will be asleep then. My dad will but I doubt my mum will. Nevertheless, I will give it my best shot. u_u
what website can i watch this live and what time will it be starting if i live in massachusetts?
Anyone else not able to connect to TV Tokyo on Livestation?
(Apr. 04, 2009  11:31 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Anyone else not able to connect to TV Tokyo on Livestation?

That happens for me sometimes, usually fixes itself if you close Livestation down and reopen it.
or switch to another channel, then back to TV Tokyo.

And damnit Ash (I'm watching Pokemon right now), you've seen like 50,000 Ghastlys, you DON'T need to use your pokedex on it.
Livestation is working. Occasionally laggy but good overall. Dunno about KeyholeTV.
KeyholeTV is working, it lags as well.
(Apr. 04, 2009  11:37 PM)Crimson Wrote: And damnit Ash (I'm watching Pokemon right now), you've seen like 50,000 Ghastlys, you DON'T need to use your pokedex on it.

Omg, this is exactly what I was thinking lmao. XD
anyone else see the pokemon schoolbooks lmao
The girl flying on the pre-drifbloom made me lol.
OMGzzzz DB Kai right after MFB on Fuji TV. And yes I checked, DB Kai won't be airing on TV Tokyo.
(Apr. 04, 2009  11:37 PM)Crimson Wrote: And damnit Ash (I'm watching Pokemon right now), you've seen like 50,000 Ghastlys, you DON'T need to use your pokedex on it.

But everyone knows Ash is a complete dolt incapable of the simplest of tasks.

Back on topic, I have not been so exited to see a T.V. show for years. Chocked_2 This feeling is so foreign to me now.
is anybodys channel still on the pokemon battles
Why is there a Japanese Hitler talking about Pokemon?Speechless
Is anyone going to tape it? If so, Id like a copy please Smile .
It's about to start!
ITS STARTING!!!
AAAAAAAAAAAAAND my computer killed itself, I had to reset, now Livestation isn't working.

I hate my life.
Laggy as hell.
i want to watch to Unhappy no fair il have to wait untill it goes on youtube.
BEYBLADE BEYBLADE METAL FIGHT

also Dark Bull looks awesome
OMG new MFB ad!
Opening was cool, I guess. Designs are awesome.
So I got TVAnts working, but I 100% missed the opening.
Smith
OMG I want that launcher holder!

I'm so happy I could cry!
OK, watching Ginga just own all those people told me that this is better than all the old series of beyblade.

The CG is really nice too