MFB Episode 1: Pegasus has Landed! April 5, 2009 JPN / May 15, 2010 Canada

For the moment, I think the title will be "The descent of Pegasis!"

... Furthermore, it looks like the first episode will reflect what happened in the first (two) chapter(s).
cant wait for the anime I'm an anime freak :3
a friend of mine who knows Japanese just corrected me. the title is actually "Swooping down Pegasis" now the title of this thread can be corrected, too.
(Mar. 29, 2009  8:00 AM)DranzerX13 Wrote: a friend of mine who knows Japanese just corrected me. the title is actually "Swooping down Pegasis" now the title of this thread can be corrected, too.

that's awful
Doesn't really bother me, woo I can't wait for it, should make me like beyblades even more.
(Mar. 29, 2009  8:00 AM)DranzerX13 Wrote: a friend of mine who knows Japanese just corrected me. the title is actually "Swooping down Pegasis" now the title of this thread can be corrected, too.
That had been my first translation before I found "descent" and I thought the latter made more sense.
Well kool, can't wait. :3
Same. I'm pretty excited for this. I hope someone puts this up on youtube or megaupload Wink
I'm excited! Time to get my translation juices flowing.
Damn, I didn't think this was coming out for months. Definitely a shame they haven't upped the quality of the CGI blades though...
Yea i liked the trailer Smile . Cant wait. Im probably not going to be able to see it though Unhappy .
I hope it is 'The descent of Pegasis!', the other one doesn't sound anywhere near as good as that.
(Mar. 29, 2009  10:52 PM)Zander Wrote: I hope it is 'The descent of Pegasis!', the other one doesn't sound anywhere near as good as that.

Does it really matter? It could be called anything and we would still all watch it.
If you put it that way, I guess not.
(Mar. 29, 2009  11:45 PM)Khel Wrote: Does it really matter? It could be called anything and we would still all watch it.

It's more like, it's in another language and should be interpreted rather than translated.

"The Spinning Pegasis Descends!" is a better translation even if the literal translation is "The Revolving Pegasis Swoops Down!"
(Mar. 30, 2009  12:16 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: It's more like, it's in another language and should be interpreted rather than translated.

"The Spinning Pegasis Descends!" is a better translation even if the literal translation is "The Revolving Pegasis Swoops Down!"

Fair enough; you have a good point.
But there is no "spinning" as far as I know ...
(Mar. 30, 2009  12:35 AM)Kai-V Wrote: But there is no "spinning" as far as I know ...

Well, I was taking DranzerX13's word for it that spinning/revolving was in there. If it's not, feel free to edit the title.
I just hope we can get it subbed quickly! Joyful_3
(Mar. 30, 2009  12:45 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Well, I was taking DranzerX13's word for it that spinning/revolving was in there. If it's not, feel free to edit the title.
I think I remember a time I could not do this ...

Anyway, does "Swooping Down Pegasis!" make sense in English ? From my point of view, it does not, therefore I left it at "The Descent of Pegasis!", but I am not an expert.
(Mar. 30, 2009  1:14 AM)Kai-V Wrote: I think I remember a time I could not do this ...

Anyway, does "Swooping Down Pegasis!" make sense in English ? From my point of view, it does not, therefore I left it at "The Descent of Pegasis!", but I am not an expert.

Yes, your right. 'Swooping Down Pegasis' doesn't make sense in English.
Yeah it doesn't. Descent makes a lot more sense.
Revolving isn't included in the Title, btw. lol
It has nothing to do with anything that spins.