MFB Customizations Go Here!

Seeing as more and more people are getting MFB I thought it would be appropriate to make this thread. As you continue to find useful MFB combos please post them, their purpose, etc here to share with the rest of the Beywiki community.
Leo Killer: Pegasis105SF. Even works constantly against Leo125D, also if you change these two's tracks, still Pegasis125SF beats Leo105D.
(Sep. 05, 2008  11:39 PM)Sasch Wrote: Leo Killer: Pegasis105SF. Even works constantly against Leo125D, also if you change these two's tracks, still Pegasis125SF beats Leo105D.
not to come across as bossy or anything, but i think it`d look a lot more organized if we posted combos like this:

Leo Killer- pegasis105SF

(list form, double
spaced)

other than that, awesome post Smile
Moving to Customizations forum and leaving open, since MFB is now released and actual testing can occur.
Here are some customizations I have made:

Neo Dranzer: Sagitarrio 125SF w/ middle track (Nice balance)
Pegasis UV: Pegasis 105WF w/ high track (Mighty attack; high stamina)

Sorry about the ambiguity...
(Sep. 06, 2008  4:54 AM)ZenX Wrote: Pegasis UV: Pegasis 145WF (Mighty attack; high stamina)

How does that have high stamina? It's a Wide Flat tip, it should have less stamina than the Flat tip. The Wheel can't make that big a difference, even a full-metal one. Uncertain

My current combo:
Bull105F. It's aggressive and uses Upper Attack, which is totally amazing IMO.

Also:
Pegasis105F (Pegasis Starter) Killer - Leo105F (Leo Booster). Leo's Wheel actually has really good Smash Attack despite being designed for Defense, and with an aggressive movement pattern, it is really good against Pegasis105F (which completely destroyed the other MFB starters from the vids we saw).

I'd imagine Pegasis125D would be great for Defense (I think this is what Anubis said in his MFB testing thread), and Sagittario125MS (when Metal Sharp is available) might be great for endurance.
(Sep. 06, 2008  5:03 AM)Grey Wrote:
(Sep. 06, 2008  4:54 AM)ZenX Wrote: Pegasis UV: Pegasis 145WF (Mighty attack; high stamina)

How does that have high stamina? It's a Wide Flat tip, it should have less stamina than the Flat tip. The Wheel can't make that big a difference, even a full-metal one. Uncertain

Well, I have made a change in my post, with the use of a higher track the blade gains more control and higher stamina(Pegasis UV)
(Sep. 06, 2008  5:12 AM)ZenX Wrote:

Well, I have made a change in my post, with the use of a higher track the blade gains more control and higher stamina(Pegasis UV)
But 105 isn't a high track. It's the second lowest.
You mean 'Pegasis UV: Pegasis145WF, or Pegasis125WF', like what you originally said.
And besides, a high track won't add a whole lot of stamina to a Wide Flat Bottom. It'll help keep the beyblade upright at low spin velocity, but otherwise it won't help much. :\

How about this:
Pegasis UV: Pegasis105WF (Almighty Attack)
Pegasis UV2 (or some other kind of name): Pegasis145WF (Added Stamina)

Hmm, still trying to find a use for Sagittario's Wheel...

EDIT: My predicted 'Best type combinations':
Attack: Bull105WF/Leo105WF
Defense: Pegasis125SF
Endurance: Leo125S (?)

Not totally sure about those, though. Maybe someone could test them, possibly...?
(Sep. 06, 2008  5:23 AM)Grey Wrote:
(Sep. 06, 2008  5:12 AM)ZenX Wrote:

But 105 isn't a high track. It's the second lowest.
You mean 'Pegasis UV: Pegasis145WF, or Pegasis125WF', like what you originally said.
And besides, a high track won't add a whole lot of stamina to a Wide Flat Bottom. It'll help keep the beyblade upright at low spin velocity, but otherwise it won't help much. :\

How about this:
Pegasis UV: Pegasis105WF (Almighty Attack)
Pegasis UV2 (or some other kind of name): Pegasis145WF (Added Stamina)

Hmm, still trying to find a use for Sagittario's Wheel...
You reall didn't see the change I made, did you?
Pegasis UV:
Pegasis 10.5 mm wheel
High Track
Wide Flat Bottom

When I used low and middle track: it was sort of uncontrollable and even though it had great momentum it had low stamina, however, when I used high track with it had gained great control and a higher stamina, in addition, it didn't lose its former momentum.

I believe you should give it a try.

Note: I am doing my tests on a dranzer flame field since I got no other stadiums left Unhappy
There is no way you can claim "high stamina" with a Wide Flat bottom. Just no way.
(Sep. 06, 2008  5:44 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: There is no way you can claim "high stamina" with a Wide Flat bottom. Just no way.

Well the possibility of my "high stamina claim" stands on the fact that I am comparing the stamina of Pegasis starter to the stamina of my Pegasis UV combination as UV is more stable in its movements that it does not hit the walls of the stadium and lose less stamina than starter one does...

What am I trying to emphasize here is:
WF + LOW track or WF + MIDDLE track = less stability = less stamina
WF + HIGH track = great stability = better stamina
F + LOW track combined blade's stability < WF + HIGH track combined blade's stability
(Sep. 06, 2008  5:41 AM)ZenX Wrote: You reall didn't see the change I made, did you?
Pegasis UV:
Pegasis 10.5 mm wheel
High Track
Wide Flat Bottom

When I used low and middle track: it was sort of uncontrollable and even though it had great momentum it had low stamina, however, when I used high track with it had gained great control and a higher stamina, in addition, it didn't lose its former momentum.

Note: I am doing my tests on a dranzer flame field since I got no other stadiums left Unhappy
:\
Don't treat me like an idiot, I read your edit.
And I said that you weren't making sense, saying that Pegasis105WF with a High Track had good stamina. 105 Track isn't a high track, you were contradicting yourself.

(Sep. 06, 2008  5:53 AM)ZenX Wrote:
(Sep. 06, 2008  5:44 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: There is no way you can claim "high stamina" with a Wide Flat bottom. Just no way.

Well the possibility of my "high stamina claim" stands on the fact that I am comparing the stamina of Pegasis starter to the stamina of my Pegasis UV combination as UV is more stable in its movements that it does not hit the walls of the stadium and lose less stamina than starter one does...
Well just about any of the other Bottoms have high stamina compared to Pegasis Starter

It's like taking a Gaia Dragoon V and saying it has good stamina compared to a Dragoon S

...A high-stamina blade would have better stamina than, say, Leo Starter, or something. You can't say something has great stamina when you compare it to a low-stamina Beyblade.

...wait, how does Pegasis105WF not hit the walls as badly as Pegasis105F? WF has way higher movement than F.

EDIT: Quoting your edit:
(Sep. 06, 2008  5:53 AM)ZenX Wrote: What am I trying to emphasize here is:
F + LOW track combined blade's stability < WF + HIGH track combined blade's stability
First of all, Middle Track doesn't give less stability/balance, higher tracks do that. You're backwards, there.
Second of all, Wide Flat does not have better stamina, it has the lowest stamina of all of the Bottoms that are out right now.
F would have more Stamina than WF, not vice-versa.
(Sep. 06, 2008  6:00 AM)Grey Wrote:
(Sep. 06, 2008  5:41 AM)ZenX Wrote: You reall didn't see the change I made, did you?
Pegasis UV:
Pegasis 10.5 mm wheel
High Track
Wide Flat Bottom

:\
Don't treat me like an idiot, I read your edit.
And I said that you weren't making sense, saying that Pegasis105WF with a High Track had good stamina. 105 Track isn't a high track, you were contradicting yourself.

(Sep. 06, 2008  5:53 AM)ZenX Wrote:

Well just about any of the other Bottoms have high stamina compared to Pegasis Starter

It's like taking a Gaia Dragoon V and saying it has good stamina compared to a Dragoon S

...A high-stamina blade would have better stamina than, say, Leo Starter, or something. You can't say something has great stamina when you compare it to a low-stamina Beyblade.

...wait, how does Pegasis105WF not hit the walls as badly as Pegasis105F? WF has way higher movement than F.

EDIT: Quoting your edit:
(Sep. 06, 2008  5:53 AM)ZenX Wrote: What am I trying to emphasize here is:
First of all, Middle Track doesn't give less stability/balance, higher tracks do that. You're backwards, there.
Second of all, Wide Flat does not have better stamina, it has the lowest stamina of all of the Bottoms that are out right now.

if you haven't tested it yet, test it and see it yourself.
if you already have and have said these prior to your results than I'll re-test and see it for myself...
(Sep. 06, 2008  6:09 AM)ZenX Wrote: if you haven't tested it yet, test it and see it yourself.
if you already have and have said these prior to your results than I'll re-test and see it for myself...

I haven't tested it because I can't. I'm using logic and knowledge here: a Wide and Flat tip can't have good stamina, period. There's to much friction and movement to allow for endurance.

Your claims have no real basis except for your comparison to a very low-stamina Beyblade. Like I said, compare Pegasis105WF to a REAL high-stamina Beyblade, then see how well the former endures.
(Sep. 06, 2008  6:12 AM)Grey Wrote:
(Sep. 06, 2008  6:09 AM)ZenX Wrote: if you haven't tested it yet, test it and see it yourself.

I haven't tested it because I can't. I'm using logic and knowledge here: a Wide and Flat tip can't have good stamina, period. There's to much friction and movement to allow for endurance.

Your claims have no real basis except for your comparison to a very low-stamina Beyblade. Like I said, compare Pegasis105WF to a REAL high-stamina Beyblade, then see how well the former endures.

OK, you're right, I was wrong...
i thought 105 is the lowest track. if not whats the lowest cuz it will make my bull105F even stronger and maybe it could beat pegasis105F with its upper attack.
(Sep. 06, 2008  8:40 AM)pegasis Wrote: i thought 105 is the lowest track. if not whats the lowest cuz it will make my bull105F even stronger and maybe it could beat pegasis105F with its upper attack.

Well there's Quetzalcoatl's 90 track which is the lowest track for now...

I wonder how would a Pegasis90WF be?
i don`t see much of a difference between pegasis090WF and pegasis105WF. Of course, I could be wrong so please correct me if I am.
(Sep. 06, 2008  6:12 AM)Grey Wrote: I haven't tested it because I can't. I'm using logic and knowledge here: a Wide and Flat tip can't have good stamina, period. There's to much friction and movement to allow for endurance.

Not necessarily so. The real reason why wide moves more is because the point which contacts the stadium is further from the axis. That's all these is to it. Depending on the condition of the tip, the stadium structure, and so on, it is actually possible for a wide flat to last longer simply because it isn't circling around as much, or various other reasons. Of course, between a wide flat and a flat, there's really not much point to compare and see which can last longer.
(Sep. 06, 2008  10:59 AM)-WOLF- Wrote: i don`t see much of a difference between pegasis090WF and pegasis105WF. Of course, I could be wrong so please correct me if I am.
it will be stronger cuz it can use its upper attack better and it may beat the pegasis105F killer(leo105F).
(Sep. 06, 2008  7:46 PM)pegasis Wrote:
(Sep. 06, 2008  10:59 AM)-WOLF- Wrote: i don`t see much of a difference between pegasis090WF and pegasis105WF. Of course, I could be wrong so please correct me if I am.
it will be stronger cuz it can use its upper attack better and it may beat the pegasis105F killer(leo105F).

^Not a good reason.

The 90 track is 9 mm high, the 105 track is approx. 10.5 (10 and a half) mm high. That can make all of the difference.
I don't think it'd be able to beat Leo105F, though, since the Leo Wheel reaches fairly low, lower than Bull105F, I think. Bull may just barely be able to lift Leo105F under certain conditions.

@ Nic:
How does the Wide Flat not circle as much, exactly? I always thought the bigger the flat tip, the higher the movement.
Just to make things easier: 10mm = 1 cm.

To me, that is very short. With 090, it's even shorter.
(Sep. 06, 2008  10:34 PM)bugturtles Wrote: Just to make things easier: 10mm = 1 cm.

thats how i see it. there arent many wheels that can use that w/o scraping constantly. and i think all wheels will lose extra spin when they get hit, since theyll lose balance when they get hit theyll scrape, and depending on how much balance you lose, that could mean a loss of a lot of spin
(Sep. 06, 2008  10:49 PM)-WOLF- Wrote:
(Sep. 06, 2008  10:34 PM)bugturtles Wrote: Just to make things easier: 10mm = 1 cm.

thats how i see it. there arent many wheels that can use that w/o scraping constantly. and i think all wheels will use extra spin when they get hit, since theyll lose balance when they get hit theyll scrape, and depending on how much balance you lose, that could mean trouble

I can see that happening with Leo and Bull. Pegasis Wheel might be better, since it sort of..."deflects" opponents.

Speaking of which...

Is Pegasis105F more of a "Sweeper" than anything? From the old videos we saw, we all thought it had fairly decent offense, since it was able to knock out pretty much all of it's opponents. We know now that that's partly because of it's speed, with the Flat tip.
I think Pegasis105F did so well against Bull125SF because of Bull's recoil. I think that when Pegasis105F hit Bull125SF, Pegasis's speed, Bull's recoil, and positioning all caused Bull to be knocked out...