MFB Customizations Go Here!

can anyone try Leo125f for me on the mfb stadium?
@ Grey

If it was just one battle when pegasis beat bull with no trouble at all I`d agree with you. But it wasnt. It was like 5+. I doubt its possible all the factors you listed had an effect on bull getting its carp kicked constantly by pegasis. If I were you, I`d convert from a bullian to a wolfolic. Why you ask, 1 reason,

WE GET FREE COOKIES XD

EDIT: Oh, wait they easily could have nevermind...
It like this, sometime Bull beat Pegasis and Pegasis sometime beat Bull, it just depand how u launch your blade and also it about what arena u useing

Edit: now if it Leo Vs pegasis then there no way to tell because they are even much kindof, Leo get back up from attack due to the Sharp tip and Pegasis have defense due to the design of the wheel so I will say that Leo and Pegasis is even much
(Sep. 06, 2008  11:21 PM)-WOLF- Wrote: @ Grey

If it was just one battle when pegasis beat bull with no trouble at all I`d agree with you. But it wasnt. It was like 5+. I doubt its possible all the factors you listed had an effect on bull getting its carp kicked constantly by pegasis. If I were you, I`d convert from a bullian to a wolfolic. Why you ask, 1 reason,

WE GET FREE COOKIES XD

EDIT: Oh, wait they easily could have nevermind...

...what?

I didn't say, "Pegasis' wins against Bull were a fluke." I never said this.

I was wondering if Pegasis105F is like a Sweeper, being able to zoom around the stadium and knock others out with their own recoil and Pegasis's speed. Never was I trying to say that Bull should've won against Pegasis.

EDIT:
And I'm not going to become a Wolf-lover when we have no idea how well it's going to work. I like Beyblades that move at high speeds and use Upper to beat opponents. Wolf seems to have more weight than other MFBs and has a Ball tip. High Speed =/= Ball Tip.
Oh, sorry. And yea, i definately think its a sweeper. But, a strong defensive wheel could be pegasis`s kryptonite(?).
(Sep. 06, 2008  11:40 PM)-WOLF- Wrote: Oh, sorry. And yea, i definately think its a sweeper. But, a strong defensive wheel could be pegasis`s kryptonite(?).

pegasis's anti-superman material...?

Pegasis's Wheel IS defensive, so I dunno if a defensive Wheel would help, necessarily...I'd say a Heavy Beyblade would counter a Sweeper, regardless of type (I think?).
(Sep. 06, 2008  11:29 PM)RockinOnBlades Wrote: It like this, sometime Bull beat Pegasis and Pegasis sometime beat Bull, it just depand how u launch your blade and also it about what arena u useing

Edit: now if it Leo Vs pegasis then there no way to tell because they are even much kindof, Leo get back up from attack due to the Sharp tip and Pegasis have defense due to the design of the wheel so I will say that Leo and Pegasis is even much

0_0 um, i beg to differ. Leo and Pegasis are two completly different blades.
(Sep. 07, 2008  12:10 AM)B Wrote:
(Sep. 06, 2008  11:29 PM)RockinOnBlades Wrote: It like this, sometime Bull beat Pegasis and Pegasis sometime beat Bull, it just depand how u launch your blade and also it about what arena u useing

No, they are even much because Leone get right back up when hit and still spin and Pegasis have the defense because of the design of the wheel and sometime Leone win agasint Pegasis and Pegasis sometime win agasint Leone, u really wont know who will win
sometimes suck beyblade win
pegasus loses the majority of it from what ive seen, every beyblade spins after they get unless its like wayyyy overpowered. I'm not sure about pegasus' wheel right now though, it has somewhat of a slope from what i can see. and the box says attack XD
(Sep. 07, 2008  12:18 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: sometimes suck beyblade win

its true
(Sep. 07, 2008  12:24 AM)B Wrote: pegasus loses the majority of it from what ive seen, every beyblade spins after they get unless its like wayyyy overpowered. I'm not sure about pegasus' wheel right now though, it has somewhat of a slope from what i can see. and the box says attack XD

I'm having a hard time categorizing Pegasis' Wheel right now. I feel that it is a viable option for every type right now, so maybe putting it in Balance would be the best way to describe it.
(Sep. 06, 2008  10:10 PM)Grey Wrote: @ Nic:
How does the Wide Flat not circle as much, exactly? I always thought the bigger the flat tip, the higher the movement.

Hmm I think I didn't phrase that correctly. I'm comparing between large sweeping motions, which seem to have less effect on the spin, as compared to small frequent circles.
if you were able to launch bull on the middle of the stadium so that pegasis round move do not hit it untill pegasis gets weak and goes to the middle, bull will have 75% chance of winning by outspining pegasis.
i tried it and it works
Can anyone test Leo90sharp and leo90semiflat. I feel like it should be a good combo but i dont have any mfb's yet.
(Sep. 07, 2008  12:17 AM)RockinOnBlades Wrote:
(Sep. 07, 2008  12:10 AM)B Wrote:

No, they are even much because Leone get right back up when hit and still spin and Pegasis have the defense because of the design of the wheel and sometime Leone win agasint Pegasis and Pegasis sometime win agasint Leone, u really wont know who will win

Yes, sometimes one Beyblade will win and sometimes another one will. Good job, you figured out how Beybattles work. *claps*

And Leo and Pegasis are two different Beyblades, they are not even. Defensive players will probably like Pegasis most, and Leo is a good choice for Offense. If you hate defense, you will think that Leo>Pegasis, and vice-versa if you hate offense.
(Sep. 07, 2008  3:49 PM)Maz Wrote: Can anyone test Leo90sharp and leo90semiflat. I feel like it should be a good combo but i dont have any mfb's yet.

*crys* tears for those of us who have yet to get our mfb's
Leo90Sharp would LITERALLY kill itself. i used a Bull125 and itkilled itself (but THATS because of hasbro stadium) Id say if you EVER use 90 trck use F/WF
(Sep. 10, 2008  1:07 AM)Gotruto Wrote: Leo90Sharp would LITERALLY kill itself. i used a Bull125 and itkilled itself (but THATS because of hasbro stadium) Id say if you EVER use 90 trck use F/WF

What stadiums are you using to test this?
Earth-Quake Arena, is the best stadium i have for plastics. HMS its OK but for MFB's its good when not using a non-flat tip with a 105/90 track.

PS; My bad, i meant Bull105. typo
This has been repeated a million times, but I'll go ahead and say it again; Hasbro stadiums aren't a good basis for test results.

Takara stadiums are the best. Buy them.
im just saying, that there cant be THAT much of a difference, especially considering that he wants a shorter track.
(Sep. 10, 2008  3:08 AM)Gotruto Wrote: im just saying, that there cant be THAT much of a difference

There is.
Maybe i should reword that "The difference in the height and the difference in the stadium should make the 90 still pretty much kill itself"
(Sep. 10, 2008  3:28 AM)Gotruto Wrote: Maybe i should reword that "The difference in the height and the difference in the stadium should make the 90 still pretty much kill itself"

OK Gotruto, I am sorry because I don't want to be mean but someone really needs to put a stop this. You keep talking about subjects you have absolutely no clue about, you keep inventing terminology and fabricating statistics. I know you are young but you need to focus more energy on learning and less energy on posting as much as you can. Your false information is making this board confusing people who are here to gather information.
ok, ill stop posting about the japanese stuff that i dont have, yet. Anyways we are off topic now and should probably go back.