MFB 4D: Episode 118 - Finished! The New Unicorno (07/17/11)

(Jul. 10, 2011  5:24 PM)dabc Wrote: No, i mean formal appear

And I answered ?

Unless you actually want to ask when Vari Ares will be released as a toy, for which you could easily find the answer if you looked at the clear topic it has in the Beyblade General forum.
I never want to ask as a toy
Don't distort and guess
(Jul. 10, 2011  5:48 PM)dabc Wrote: I never want to ask as a toy
Don't distort and guess

So what is your question anyway ? Because I think I gave answers to everything already before your previous post.
King looks really young, I thought he would be older. The next episodes battle also happens in the 360 stadium with 10 people again (Masumune,king,jigsaw,3 members of the russian team,3 of masumunes friends, and Jack)
(Jul. 10, 2011  1:14 AM)Kai-V Wrote: King has dark hair in the anime ? In the manga, it is white ... How do they expect to get away with that ?

Also, Jigsaw seems like a younger, more "nerdy" version of Daidouji, with the clean, purple suit and the glasses.

I'm willing to bet that King goes through some sort of transformation what VariAres releases its power. Upon further inspection, the hair shape is very different and much shorter while all else remains the same.
(Jul. 11, 2011  3:43 AM)Bluezee Wrote: I'm willing to bet that King goes through some sort of transformation what VariAres releases its power. Upon further inspection, the hair shape is very different and much shorter while all else remains the same.

I do not think so, because as far as I know he already has Vari()Ares and already used it in the manga, and his hair is white there.
Interesting, something tells me Jigsaw and Jack have something within them...
longer summary:

始まる前から混戦模様のバトルロイヤルBブロック。正宗は、ヴァリアレスD:Dを駆るキングと早速衝突し、更にそれを冷ややかに見下す謎の少年ジグソーが火に油を注ぐ。強敵ロシアチームの3人に、復活したジャックを加え戦いの火蓋がここに切られた!各方面で駆け引きが行われる中、ダンジョンジムのブレッドたちを一網打尽にするジャック。しかしその彼さえ、ジグソーの前には為す術なく敗れるという予想外の展開に!?
I had forgotten that I had already posted about someone being called Jigsaw in the manga :
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Metal-Fi...#pid681592
(Jul. 14, 2011  8:20 PM)eternaldark Wrote: Will Jigsaw have Forbidden Ionis?

No, probably Jade Jupiter ...
It is so bad ... Jigsaw indeed uses one of the two Forbidden Ionis from Random Booster Vol. 8, the red one ... At least, we can hope for a better character for Jade Jupiter ...

Also, Jack wears new clothes for some reason.
What made it so bad, specifically Kai-V? Really cannot wait, would like to know as soon as possible.

Hah, maybe we will see Damian again seeing that we see Jack and in the beginning of 4D we saw those Legend Bladers.
Can't wait to buy it, I love unicornos!!
(Jul. 17, 2011  4:22 AM)BeyBladestation Wrote: What made it so bad, specifically Kai-V? Really cannot wait, would like to know as soon as possible.

It is bad that Jigsaw just has Forbidden Ionis, not Jade Jupiter.
Oh! Thank you for that info, do they make Jigsaw look too strong, also, that Titi; do you think that could be the owner of Jade Jupiter?
(Jul. 17, 2011  5:14 AM)BeyBladestation Wrote: Oh! Thank you for that info, do they make Jigsaw look too strong, also, that Titi; do you think that could be the owner of Jade Jupiter?

Titi looks too ridiculous. Perhaps that "Chris".

Jigsaw looks like a 'nerd', so he does not seem strong at all.
(Jul. 17, 2011  5:50 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jul. 17, 2011  5:14 AM)BeyBladestation Wrote: Oh! Thank you for that info, do they make Jigsaw look too strong, also, that Titi; do you think that could be the owner of Jade Jupiter?

Titi looks too ridiculous. Perhaps that "Chris".

Jigsaw looks like a 'nerd', so he does not seem strong at all.

But Jigsaw is very strong in the episode.
This episode was well worth the wait to see Blitz Unicorno in action. Now for the actual Strongest Set to arrive...

Jigsaw.... Doji's illegitimate child or something? In my opinion he is way too similar, a cliche antagonist.

Ryuto the Treasure Hunter, the guy mentioned in the episode 121 synopsis, could be the owner based on the whole treasure thing.
hey did anyone else notice that king used a string launcher and not light launcher LR
I did notice that, quite confused on if it was a mistake or not.
(Jul. 17, 2011  11:55 PM)Sniperâ„¢ Wrote: hey did anyone else notice that king used a string launcher and not light launcher LR

I'm guessing they won't showcase his left and right spining capabilities? Also they haven't shown him switching tips yet hopefully he will in the next battle.
I highly doubt that, Caesar's was shown so clearly.

I met a kid, actually, who knew nothing of the actual G Perseus and said himself it spun both ways.